Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Loved ahem excuse , why he was not going.. LOL ... I think ahem is a child in a grown-up body...Like the way he was sick one moment and the next moment he was all better.   Ahem Modi I just love you...LOL

Hey Anj I just realised- Thank you for liking all my postsπŸ˜ƒ.. yeah I mean he didnt even try to sound reasonable.. It was soo obvious that his health depended completely on Gopi. and bechari bholi bhali Gopi- completely confused mixed with worry for her husband.. It was beyond cuteness I say
vaasanthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

sorry dear. I think CV is doing the right thing of Gohem love story. Ahem is gradually falling in love...i can see it and it's the right time and high time as well. Just my opinion. πŸ˜Š

kashish .i think CVs are doing the correct job.he bought the gift because of pocessiveness.we cn't say it's love .he is just having a feeling, but not yet proven as love...
lets watch...

kashish_s2 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vaasanthi

kashish .i think CVs are doing the correct job.he bought the gift because of pocessiveness.we cn't say it's love .he is just having a feeling, but not yet proven as love...

lets watch...

Yep agree with you there.. Looks like u didnt read my other comment.. I meant what you just said that they show the love developing not just directly ..Ahem loves Gopi.. That would be unreasonable.. we needed a trigger and all the praises triggered it. In short we need GoHem scenes..  Thanks for commenting
sns_addict thumbnail
Originally posted by kaka.lg

Originally posted by kashish_s2

Thanks Guys.. I really thought I must have been mistaken. It 2 years of Gopi's rejection that is making me doubt my eyes. Im not worried about what will happen today..Im more so shocked because of the expression. I mean yes Ahem is changing and there is mutual understanding, care and respect happening between GoHem... I wouldnt say love as it is too early. I thought Ahem might be a bit upset by the decision but that much to actually show it completely.. No that was unexpected. Has their closeness grown soo much already. Dont you think the CVs are jumping too much with the whole GoHem thing. I mean even I wanted GoHem to happen but I thought they would atleast have more scenes, more things happening between the two to justify their closeness. They cant just tell the audience that Ahem cares or Ahem has fallen in love, they need to show it gradually over scenes.. They have never shown reality through Rashi and Gopi atleast try to make GoHem reasonable..Please.. What say guys?
sorry dear. I think CV is doing the right thing of Gohem love story. Ahem is gradually falling in love...i can see it and it's the right time and high time as well. Just my opinion. πŸ˜Š
lets watch...
------------------------------------
Guys, do u remember the scene after marriage where Kinjal tricked Gopi in believing the expensive necklace was Ahem's gift.. also what Ahem told Gopi then - "u give gifts only to ppl whom u love, when I dont love u, how can i gift u " ( i dont remember the exact words)..  going with that philopsophy of Ahem, the gift now really means he loves her a lot & is very posessive of Gopi... but he's doesnt want to express it..& our poor Gopi is really confused with his behaviour .. :-)... 
 This really give me a doubt if this guy was in love with Anita or he was under infatuation with her, thinking of the fact that she loves him... we know Ahem likes ppl if they care for him.. 

what u say guys?

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
erm.. am abit confused. dont we have a gup shup corner 
kashish_s2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

erm.. am abit confused. dont we have a gup shup corner 

OOpsss !! I dont know.. Sorry!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜• But see it started with just a post and then we all kinda started discussing about Gohem so I thought might as well change it into a discussion about GoHem thus this post.. Its just for the purpose of discussing Ahem's reactions and expressions not a complete discussion corner about everything. I hope you get meπŸ˜ƒ