Bigg Boss Season 5

Mandeep Bevli wants to quit 'Bigg Boss 5' -article

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mumbai: Popular TV Anchor and a Bigg Boss 5 contestant now, Mandeep Bevli has given up and wants to quit the show.

In yesterday's episode, Mandeep was seen requesting other housemates to nominate her for the next eliminations. Otherwise a very tough looking Mandeep broke down in front of the camera. She complained of sleep deprivation and poor health state. Mandeep further added that she had no clue about the Bigg Boss format and will be more than happy to go home.

Mandeep also has bird phobia and got really scared as she saw a bird in the house. Later during the day, she was asked to judge a task by Bigg Boss. However, she failed to perform her duties well and Bigg Boss decided to put her behind the bars. May be a bad luck streak has just struck Mandeep.

Mandeep blamed her deteriorating health condition for not been able to perform the daily tasks well. Some housemates like Laxmi Narayan and Juhi Parmar are a little upset with Mandeep because of the same.

The Bigg Boss 5 journey begun a few days back with 14 contestants. This week Pooja Misrra and Nihita Biswas are in the danger zone and one of them will be eliminated.

(Follow IBNLive.com on Facebook, on Twitter, on YouTube, and on Google+ for updates that you can share with your friends.)

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mandeep-bevli-wants-to-quit-bigg-boss-5/190622-44-124.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont believe who doesnt know abt what being happening all the time in bb house and she was claiming last night that she didnt know abt bb house and all stuff, why she signed the agreement  to take part in this

and sitting in jail she was claiming the bb ppl where she as jugde couldnt understand proper simple Hindi spoken by bb and the task aswell

i still say i better keep one more week pooja and nihita then this shit