New promo edited again - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey JustJ iam so glad u wrote it😛...i mean wat kind of a mentality do ppl have here😡😡😡🤢...just because Sootaj knows how to fold a sar😡😡i and helps Sandhya with means he is a gay😡😡🤢🤬...and other lead heroes who constantly insult heroines(thr are lot of these heroes on star plus😡😡)...taunt them and behave like early man😡😡 ...neanderthals😡😡🤢...are the real heroes😡😡🤢...his family owns a saree shop and he has always been the helping hand for all of them😡😡...so he must have seen it and learnt to do it...so that he could help😕😡...and excuse me all of you😡😡 even my father knows how to fold a saree😡😡...he is a doctor😛....does that make him a Gay😡😡...i mean a man , a hero 😡😡who insults his ladies😡🤢🤬...leaves them to cry🤬...😡😡 and shows his manlihood 🤬...😡🤢by using force on them😡😡(i too like the Mills and Boonish😳😳😳 hero still )...pinning them all walls😡😡 to show thier so called love is a hero😡😡 and someone who is shy😳, helps his wife.😳/...knows her mind even before she says something😳😳, somebody who is sweet😡😡 and well mannered is a Gay😡😡...Gawwwd...😡🤢🤬...
Oh yeah!

They own a sari shop!

*ding* LoL obviously he would know how to tie a sari!

Gosh...how could I miss that?? Gaah!

**Edited**

Just realised that sounded sarcastic...it's not! LoL
Edited by bewafa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, give it a break ...

his family owns a saree shop , they have to put sarees in display , may be he had seen how thats done ...Yep true...could be! 

dont get it hows its related to being GAY Why is that even brought up?

i rem shows and movies where male lead helps female in wearing a saree , so are they also GAYS ?????? Me too...and it's romantic...even if a bit awkward for the actors 😆...I think for actual couples such a thing would be kind of sweet and cute.
Originally posted by karishma125

so swwwttt of sooraj...😛
Thanx Karishm dearTongue atleast someone other than meTongue and JayaTongue found Sooraj helping Sandhya with the saree normal😡. Yesss Sooraj is chooo chweet😳😳...he is a sweetheart...😳😳
oh in fact i was just thinking that may be suraj will help sandhya as noone going to help her there

So i am very happy that my prediction is going to be true

Thanks for the promo

Comments edited...since Suraj is NOT helping Sandya tie her Sari! Thank God!😆

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
If a woman can put on a tie for a man, why cant a man help a woman with a sari? 
Originally posted by poppy2009

Comments edited...since Suraj is NOT helping Sandya tie her Sari! Thank God!😆

Hi poppy, did you watch the promo?  According to SP article, Ankitha helps sandhya in time.

Originally posted by FIZK6

If a woman can put on a tie for a man, why cant a man help a woman with a sari? 
all this hallaballoo my hubby helps me just as i help him with his tie etc its called a partnership just what sooraj is doing with santhya i love your comment 👍🏼