new girl coming in karans life?? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vcoolwater

In SGP, Ishann got a promotion, he is not starting his own business. He company is providing him house etc.  Plus he will be back in six months. There is less risk for him to move to Mumbai. Plus he has cousin, sister-in-law and his father who are still providing for the family. Its total a different situation.

The Bedi's need Karan to help Satnam to run the shop. They depened on him.  No one is totally dependent on Ishann

You know the other side to this story is that if  satnam appreciates what karan does for him in front of karan and hetal then they would not feel like they are being disrespected or treated like servants. Satnam also has ego problems. He will admit to vimmy and sweety that his business is in shambles without karan but not to karan himself. Instead of emotionally blackmailing him, I think satnam and vimmy need to have a proper conversation with hetal and karan and tell them how much they appreciate karan taking care of the business and hetal for taking care of the house and they would not be able to do that if they are gone. That way karan will not feel like he is being used and that he is not good for anything. And hetal would feel good about the family appreciating her and karan. And i think as elders daarji could also tell them that they do not have to give sweety their kid in a year. They could take their time and when they are comfortable with the decision they can. Also they should make sweety understand to stop pressuring them for a kid. I think this way they will all be happy living together. Hetal is the type of person who wants people to appreciate her so if once a day vimmy praises her she will be happy lolll
Originally posted by rayadallie

Definition: Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.

Imagine that happiness is the most important thing in the world to you. Now imagine that happiness is more important than the one you love. Are you having trouble with that one? You might say to me: "how can I do that, what a selfish thing to do!" If you told the person you loved, that your happiness was more important than they were, you might dread them saying; "How selfish! You should not be concerned with your happiness. If you loved me, you should be more concerned with making me happy, after all isn't that what love is?" No, that is not what love is like. That is what addiction looks like. Addiction says, "I need your love and approval to make me happy." By wanting to be loved, you are allowing your desire to control you. It is only by choosing happiness, being happy, and making happiness come first, that you will ever actually be happy. Only when you are happy can you give happiness to another person.

If the other person is happy in one thing that you aren't happy with, would you let that person be happy because you love them?
In the first place one would choose a partner that show compatibility. Although love does involve compromises between partners, someone who is in love with you will never ask you to change who you are to be what they want you to be in order to be loved.If someone asks you to do or say something that isn't in your nature, that isn't true love.

is love about holding down the person and coming in their way of what would truly make them happy?

Everyone knows that you have to compromise in any relationship, but how one goes about compromising is the question. Is it simply that you give in because you shy away from conflict or an argument ensued, making it a win-lose situation? Or, do you talk about the situation and come to a decision where both of you get satisfied in some way'making it a win-win? There are many ways we compromise in relationships and compromise doesn't mean that you have to lose every time. If holding the person back and standing between them makes you unhappy, then there is no way you can love that person and you and that person can be happy together.

When two people respect each other, they are honoring their rights as human beings. If one usually feels slighted and discontent with the outcome, then someone is taking advantage, while the other is being disrespected and not standing up for themselves. On occasion, there are always going to be two points-of-view in every relationship. How the conflict gets handled is what makes all the difference.

Love is...Love. 

I find this reply in response to what you said pointless because the basis of the argument is completely different. Love has no definition. Love is just love. There is nothing else to it. Attachment and affection are two completely different things.

Here if one looks at it, Karan wants to be independent and that is where he feels his happiness lies (it doesn't matter right now, for the sake of argument, that this decision stemed from Hetal) so with that, the entire Bedi family should let him go. Because they love him, they should let him go where his happiness is, without pressuring him to stay with them. As that would be selfishness. Love is selfless and giving.

I can't imagine that, as that's where it doesn't make any sense. Love is love, happiness of our own is not more important than the happiness of the person we love. That is why Love … is love. Whereas, infatuation may say "My happiness comes first" Love simply says "Your happiness comes first."

I'm not sure where being happy with yourself to make others happy came from, that's not really what I said at all.

The simple truth is, when you love someone, they come first, and happily so. Their happiness is all that matters and in their happiness lies your happiness. Provided, what you feel for them is love, this comes naturally.

The course of true love never runs smooth. There is no change in love? Yes, Love is eternal, everlasting and increasing. No one needs to change who they are for the one they love, but they do. Two people in love slowly blend into one, and as they blend into one, their personalities soon change as they become one another. That is change right there itself.  But again, these are all technicalities; my real point is that, Love is sacrifice. Knowing Karan wants to leave home to be something, one should let him go. Only because he wants to go. One should not hold him back because they don't want him to go. They should sacrifice their need and want and love, for his happiness, BECAUSE they love him. Unconditional love.

Again, I don't understand where the conflict came from. Yes, every relationship has compromise, but that compromise stems from Love, in love for each other, as both partners truly love one another and selflessly give and give and give. Love is unconditional, it doesn't seek, and it only gives.

And, where Love, True Real Love, is the foundation, everything is possible. πŸ˜³

Love is...Love. 

I find this reply in response to what you said pointless because the basis of the argument is completely different. Love has no definition. Love is just love. There is nothing else to it. Attachment and affection are two completely different things.

Here if one looks at it, Karan wants to be independent and that is where he feels his happiness lies (it doesn't matter right now, for the sake of argument, that this decision stemed from Hetal) so with that, the entire Bedi family should let him go. Because they love him, they should let him go where his happiness is, without pressuring him to stay with them. As that would be selfishness. Love is selfless and giving.

I can't imagine that, as that's where it doesn't make any sense. Love is love, happiness of our own is not more important than the happiness of the person we love. That is why Love ' is love. Whereas, infatuation may say "My happiness comes first" Love simply says "Your happiness comes first."

I'm not sure where being happy with yourself to make others happy came from, that's not really what I said at all.

The simple truth is, when you love someone, they come first, and happily so. Their happiness is all that matters and in their happiness lies your happiness. Provided, what you feel for them is love, this comes naturally.

The course of true love never runs smooth. There is no change in love? Yes, Love is eternal, everlasting and increasing. No one needs to change who they are for the one they love, but they do. Two people in love slowly blend into one, and as they blend into one, their personalities soon change as they become one another. That is change right there itself.  But again, these are all technicalities; my real point is that, Love is sacrifice. Knowing Karan wants to leave home to be something, one should let him go. Only because he wants to go. One should not hold him back because they don't want him to go. They should sacrifice their need and want and love, for his happiness, BECAUSE they love him. Unconditional love.

Again, I don't understand where the conflict came from. Yes, every relationship has compromise, but that compromise stems from Love, in love for each other, as both partners truly love one another and selflessly give and give and give. Love is unconditional, it doesn't seek, and it only gives.

And, where Love, True Real Love, is the foundation, everything is possible. πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...the way u explained love is totally amazing... you totally deserve ⭐️and i would add that the difference between love and infatuation is where if you are infatuated you would want that person at any cost but if you are in love you just want that person to be happy whether they are with you or not
πŸ‘

@nigo123 

Awww thanks your so sweet!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vcoolwater

In SGP, Ishann got a promotion, he is not starting his own business. He company is providing him house etc.  Plus he will be back in six months. There is less risk for him to move to Mumbai. Plus he has cousin, sister-in-law and his father who are still providing for the family. Its total a different situation.

The Bedi's need Karan to help Satnam to run the shop. They depened on him.  No one is totally dependent on Ishann
in sgp,if ishaan wldnt ahve excepted teh promotion,he still wldnt have to leave his job,here sum 1 is investing the money,karan will ahve to do wat he says,he cant tell him give me finance but i wont go to chandigarh etc etc.
kashyap family loves ishaan more thm wat bedis do to karan,atleast this is wat i feel.the sad part over here is the kashyap family took the decison tehyw were sad for ishaan leaving but was also concern about how will isahaan stay in mumbai alone,and immeadiately tehy called sum relative,but here teh bedis are just concerned about themself,hoiw will they stay alone without him,who will look after the business etc etc.nobody is even thinking where wil kaarn stay.i guess they dont eevn know where will kaarn satsy or is ehtal going with him or not?
and about satanm business,again a blooper made by cv,they just assume audience to know,they ahvent shown anything about teh problems in his business or even hetal cooking onion dishes at ebdis house,dey just waNT us to asssume and show kaarl in a bad lite