Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

kaunsa waala? if its on the outskirts of TN even i'll join! 🤣
bas karo!! u'll take my jaan kya? i am already half-dead with his WHAT THE..!! 😍
*nazar utarofies to barun*
yeah i think creepwa will say something like she my friend/sissy/another lawyer🤢
ab no, you dont want me to get talking of  their M🤢,, but yeah picture this:
mandap mein :
K : nahin i cant marry this uncle🤣
A : *gets of the safed godha*,, daroo math K, main aa gayaa!🤣
*nazar utarofies again!!*😳😆

oye hoyee I already imagined him in horse long back while discussing the same topic in Sush's thread...let us find one in TN-AP border and get admission😆 😆

marriage pic 😆 🤣

Arnie in traditional wear on safed ghoda *Touch Wood* *me applies kaala teekha 2 save him from buri nazar*
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: geet.a

Zinny u r the bestest!!

LOVED the post!
My captain positive

*sachchi*?? this is called humour geetu ji!!😆
if i was, i don't know what i should call ur way of expressing😕
captain positive toh blushopids positive?? 😆
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

thats such a good sign appy!! 😉 not just us, even they are hooked!! generally watching recorded version also means very good sign na?😉😆

totally...watching the recording the best sign😉...you can pause where you want...look at the expressions you want, drool on Barun as much as needed, look at Kushi's antics... rewind to hear the dialogues again and again...man, the list is really long 🤣
sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
full points to everyone yesterday 👏 yayyy!! IPKKND rocks!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls im havin a ball reading all da replies 🤣 we're a bunch pagal nut crackers who very badly need a special asylum with ASR as da head matron! yup we need our hottie as a matron 🤣
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah agree all of the above! After the intensity of the "Sad Rabba Ve" scene from yesterday, (which I LOVED by the way... and the new slow tune as well)...some light hearted comedy was MUCH needed to make us realise it's "Not so bad after all"!

I think the directors and writers are really doing a great job, creating some good ARSHI scenes which are what we are al dying for each day...

Frankly when that sleez shame comes on the frame, I just want to fast forward the episode, same goes for Madumati... SICK to death of her trumpeting Shyam babuwa! Disgusting is what he is! I think he is starting to look more and more like a sociopath!

Anyway, kudos to the team if  IPKKND who keep us coming back each day! Keep it up!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

girls im havin a ball reading all da replies 🤣 we're a bunch pagal nut crackers who very badly need a special asylum with ASR as da head matron! yup we need our hottie as a matron 🤣

yeah! I have excused my self from the garland jobs ...I sooo wanted to read the posts on the forum...
totally having fun reading the post...hottie as the matron sounds like a super idea 😃😆

Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
appy v can have special mid night feasts & parties at our asylum too 🥳
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you!
The CV's have used very creative skills in the episode but my favourite was no doubt the wink!!!!
It was too hilarious!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah agree all of the above! After the intensity of the "Sad Rabba Ve" scene from yesterday, (which I LOVED by the way... and the new slow tune as well)...some light hearted comedy was MUCH needed to make us realise it's "Not so bad after all"!

I think the directors and writers are really doing a great job, creating some good ARSHI scenes which are what we are al dying for each day...

Frankly when that sleez shame comes on the frame, I just want to fast forward the episode, same goes for Madumati... SICK to death of her trumpeting Shyam babuwa! Disgusting is what he is! I think he is starting to look more and more like a sociopath!

Anyway, kudos to the team if  IPKKND who keep us coming back each day! Keep it up!

hey there 😃,, i think a balance between senes is what they trying to strike.. they do know the heart-beat of us arshi fans, so they do will give us what we are dying for😉
worry not, every dog has its day, i dont think we are too far with the revealtion episode.. and lmao sociopathy😆,, if its too much to take for you, just skip watching that part..and go on with the rest.
tell you what, go and re-watch yday's arhi scenes, you'll come back feeling better, has a damn-good feel-good factor to it😉