Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

VRAT yippeee! possible faint scene???

subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

So first of all todays episode was hilarouisss!!!!!!!!!! looolll

the way she winked at him and he thought the opposite! and the dil dhadak dhadak scene was sooo cute, khushi kuch kuch horahaa haii! and when she was creeping up to ASR and he saw and he was like wth!

now to the title:
khushi's kept a vrat, now im not sure, but was her vrat overnight, so has she still got the vrat when she enters the RM the next day, cause if she does that should and could mean another awaited faint scene!!!😍becaus the way they emphasized on the vrat made me come to the conclusion of a possible faint scene? thought and comments?
overall todays epi made me go dhak dhak, I had soo much work today and in school i was making a plan that ill just watch it at 8 on the tv instead of online, but i got home and just thought ok, ill just check IF to see the posts about todays epi and then my whole plan went flying out the window and i ended up watching epi, lol typical! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I too want khushi to faint into ASR's arms😍
I want him to stare at her, carry her, lay her on his bed
THen
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Again break her fast by giving her water
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh yes.. Fainting wud be great.. And when fainting when ASR is around is like super duper hit.. πŸ₯³  
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
The way they were going on about "NAVRATRI" vrat and all!!...i think it's the whole 8 or 9 day(i dunno exactly..but still 8 or 9 days are enough) wala...and that kanya puja is only done by those who keep the whole long fast...sooo...i think a faint scene is a must!!...awww..i just can't wait for it...😍
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg!! i want her to faint in front of him n he carrying khushi in his arms!!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ummm... I dont really mind a faint scene, but it will kind of get monotonous..and i dont think Arnav will believe that the faint is real this time...after what happened the previous time! πŸ˜†
pyaarkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hey great to watch that it will be lovely I hope it happens and happens with so romantic way so v all can have some butterflies :)
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It would be awesome if she faints in his arms. 😳 Lol and today's episode was damn hilarious!πŸ˜†
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i would love a fainting scene but i am not sure i really want 1 ! i mean the first one was gud enough i dont want any more!:)
sugar_babe thumbnail
I don't think there will be one, because this is a different vrat, you can eat and drink in it, just not everything..