Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€£πŸ˜† loved this OS!!!!! Divya is too cute !!!!
wow 
super os 
πŸ˜† luved divya 
she's a cutttieee pie !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DADDY SAYS !!!!!!!! maan be careful !!!!!!!!!!
luved every thing abt this os 
n  A BIG THANKS TO YOU for giving us such an  os 

JAZ! Your updates are getting longer and longer while I'm getting less and less time! Alright, next ones might be a bit rushed and short to balance out that long one.

- Spider Man backpack! I just got a flashback to my brother's kindergarden days...

- Divya! That reminds me of Amar and Divya...sigh...Banoo Main Teri Dulhann...that was the very first show I ever fell in love with. Then DMG, MJHT, KMH, Odhani and Geet came afterwards...sigh...how did i get on this topic? But its so funny how I ended up back with Geet. My life seriously revolves around that show.

- Divya's a cute but curious little child...just like my Divya! lol

- No hugs from Daddy today? Really? Thats all it took? Why cant all kids be that simple to tame!

- Haha Nihaal sounds like my bro when me and my mom are talking. Not really arguing but I'll just be telling her something that happens and my bro comes out of no where "What happened?"

- Divya Singh Khurana vs Mrs. Geet Singh Khurana with an egg beater and threatening glare. I can SO imagine this!

- Satan child! Hahaha.

- Beauty and the Beast...thats an interesting choice. *Note to Jaz: Whenever I say 'interesting' I'm always thinking about the choices you've made and trying to get into your head for a moment. I try to think about if this tells me more about the character or verifies something I already know.* Wow...look at me...talking like an adult. Theres something you dont see very often.

- I kind of wish Geet didnt have a miscarriage. I've never wanted a baby to come into their lives on the show but this particular OS just made me completely change my mind. And it would be something different for a change. Usually the child comes in the last 5 minutes of the last episode. It would be nice to have a child incorporated into the story. Thats what our Geet is about right? Being different than other shows. Or what it used to be I guess.

- Haha I loved the ending! So finally Maan gets it :P
Originally posted by *Guli*

Me here!!!!! omg wen u told me this story i couldnt stop laughing about it!!!!!πŸ˜† and this OS was hella funny!!!!!!!!πŸ˜† can you imagine a kid actually doing that...i'd be so embarrassed!! but if your kid did it...id be cheering her on!! πŸ˜‰

dude seriously kids say the darnest things!!!!!!!πŸ˜† and divya oh dear she was no exception!!!!!! man if my kid was do that... oh dear lord!!!!!!πŸ˜† you'd have a fit!! but she/he would be safe at Jazu massis house!! 

Geet was hella funny and too bad maan didnt listen to her!!!! well wat can u do... shes the apple of his eyes!!!!!! and poor nihaal.. i think he needs a hug!!! i will give him one!!!😳 i always fall in love with the unexpected characters...even though Diya was the highlight..i love nihaal too!! πŸ˜†

too good babeji!!!!! thank u!! πŸ˜ƒ

luv u babeji!!!😳 you too!! good to finally see you again!!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

yup...here here... im finally here too πŸ˜†
this is the only one i needed a PM for πŸ˜†

edit...moi is here too...the last of my reading list...i was thinking of watching grey's anatomy after this...but i think i am ready to crashMcdreamy is just going to have to wait...πŸ˜† how far are you now? today there was a new one...i have it recorded...will watch later...😳

πŸ˜†πŸ€£...this is all i did throughout this OS...oh god...i loved it so much...in the beginning...she kept saying fire...and i was what is that ?πŸ˜•...cause she was saying fire...but she didn't seem scared...but it was her pacifier πŸ˜†..the funny thing is that both my niece and nephew have never had one...my sister refuses to give it to them...i can imagine if my one yr old nephew will suddenly want one looking at some other kid..πŸ˜† ... yeah...for diya fire = pacifier...i knew you'd all be confused!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my niece had one too...but we got rid of it after she was like 8 months or so...it was hard for her to adjust for sleeping purposes...but she got over it πŸ˜ƒ
.and what Divya does sound hilarious...but poor Geet..πŸ˜†... right! if i was Geet...i'd just die!! 🀒
and Maan was the best daddy ever πŸ˜³...honestly...the way he handled his children...especially 'his princess' was really enjoyable πŸ˜ƒ...and his 'daddy says' got him in some trouble today.. yup! he got himself in trouble...just goes to show...kids have a mind of their own and it will get parents in trouble!! πŸ˜†

Loved this one...just what i needed for the end of my day... he he...i knew the happy one should be saved for last πŸ˜‰
lubbbsss you Jazzy πŸ€— you too stalkerji!! 😳
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

rr...ye pakka edit hoga lolz

hogayi edit aashu? 😑😑😑 kaam chor kahin ki!
JAZ

Originally posted by gagsy

It was just too good...
I loved the last lines, he surely would have to be careful...
bully daughter with daddy say I loved it

thanks!! and yes..i think Maan learned his lesson πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he will be more careful from now on!! ha ha
JAZ

Originally posted by Maaneet099

daddy say, "me laughing my arse off"... 

ha ha...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...nice one!
JAZ

Originally posted by zahra15

this one was lovely and wonderful...i loved it...especially maan's and divya's little convo...thnxxx...

i liked Maan's convo with her too...it was killing him to be so hard on her...but he had to do it...a little discipline goes a long way
JAZ

Originally posted by kumari3

Aww, such a cute story! Loved Maan's relationship with Divya, and Nihaal's affection for his baby sister. Nice portrayal of family dynamics. :) P.S., totally cracked up when Geet said that Divya had had a complete diva moment. lol!

i've come to realize that brothers (older or younger) arent totally bad πŸ˜† they have their benefitsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...the come in handy...so i modeled Nihaal from thereπŸ˜‰
JAZ