DRASHTI Thanks for being Honest to your fans

ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
DRASHI DHAMI, Hats off to you for being so honest in the interview specially giving the interview in THE PIONEER. This news paper is very well reputed and Thanks for being so honest for your fans. I agree with you 100% for being versatile and work with others. Your Fans deserves the true answer from you and thats what you did. Absolutely love it. HONESTLY IS THE BEST POLICY. Whats the point of saying things that are highly sugarcoated and pretty pretty but they are all bullnonsense. I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR HONEST ANSWER.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

You will be successful no matter what due to lots of reasons. You can handle the media very well and thanks to your PR person who gives your good advice on it. What to say, when to say and how to say matters the most. After seeing GHSP, lots of production houses have discovered that you are highly and immensely talented actress as well as professional. You are exceptionaly beautiful and down to earth human being at the same time. Thanks to Nissar who had projected this ROLE for you and also convinced you to do this role. 👏👏👏

Gurti fever will disappear as soon as Show ends in few more weeks or whenever it does. Every good things ends and being a practical person I do not dream about this show going on and on specially when the STORY has been ruined past few months. There is NO Creativity left now. Whatever is left, Just Enjoy till it last.

Personally I know that you give a damn about these fans who create hate pages and that completely show how ppl are just plain envious of you and ppl who create hate pages are insecured themselves. THAT PROVES IT. You stay bindaas the way you are, the aura around you always gives positivity and brings that energy wherever you go and whatever you do. That quality is a GIFT FROM GOD.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR LIVE SHOW IN UK AND UPCOMING SHOW.😊
We being a FAN, will always support you with whoever you work with. You created magic with your last co-star and current co-star so we will not be surprised in future too. God bless you with great future ahead and Great Life.

😊 BIG HUG AND THANK YOU🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditiprem thumbnail
wow nice post.

luv uuu ddd

be urself and never change. we luv uuu the way ur. 

i pray u reach heights and gain success in whatever field u r.
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! 👍🏼

DD is a briliant actress and I love how honest and humble she is! 👍🏼

Talented DD is a beautiful person inside and out!😊

She's SUCH a multifaceted and down to earth actress! 👏

I also like how she stays away from the media and doesn't seek out publicity.

KEEP ON ROCKING AWESOME DD!!
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the post...

Just like her even I want her to exploit new things so that we will get to see brand new DD in a brand new adventure!!!

All the very best for your future!!!

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for creating this post.

I think it was the most honest interview ever.  Some people hide and say everything is hunky-dory.  She was honest and made a point to let us the fan now, that she will not work with GC in the future.  I think it's commendable that she wants to work with new people.  Both GC and DD did great in GHSP and their chemistry will be remembered forever.   She comes across as a simple, sensible person and when you are linked with a married man, it's not nice. 

She is one of the best actress in the world.  She is going to come back with a bang.  I know i will follow her wherever she goes. 

I know i will probably never meet her but she has become my Virtual Soulmate.

I loved u Drashti Dhami;  God Bless U.

Mfarah64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post!!!!!!!!!!!dd interview was very professional  and !!!!!!!!!!!        down to earth!!!!!!!!!!   she can create magic in any type of role given!!!!!!!!!!!!drashti is a natural performer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
ahCemilAh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW SO ACCURATE AN ANALYSIS...Drashti  must be respected for her honesty..besides no two co-stars worked together in more than one show..why should our princess do ..is there a shortage of stars to act with,...meeting new people is such a wish and am glad DD spoke her mind...
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At least now when they both do work in a new show they will get a new wardrobe as well 😆

DD will always rock as she is sooo down to earth, they both are, still it's a shame tho as the chemistry is too good!!!!!!!!!!!😃

I need to do this for your post:

What an amazing post! I agree with every word of yours and thank you for making a post that totally focuses on Drashti without putting someone else down.
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanx, for creating this post...
i too, loved Drashti's interview...just love her honesty n no-nonsense attitude...