hina's birthday on india forums!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --ARooJ--

wow..yar thts gr8

4me its unreal!!!!πŸ₯±
wow that gr8 yaar :) ur efforts where paid of :) 
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

wow that gr8 yaar :) ur efforts where paid of :) 

thank u preksha!!!!πŸ˜‰
hey kinjal... once again congratss... ur excitement can be felt in ur words... really u r lucky that they reached her safely... so so soo happy for u... finally one of our wishes reached her... feeling so happy... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by saru.g

hey kinjal... once again congratss... ur excitement can be felt in ur words... really u r lucky that they reached her safely... so so soo happy for u... finally one of our wishes reached her... feeling so happy... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks yaar saru!!!!😳mujhe toh abhi tak blive nahi hota!!thanks u wer d 1st prsn 2tell me about it!!

2b honest maine nahi socha tha k gifts pohochenge!!mujhe laga koi mujhe bewkoof bana raha hai as bohot fake id's hote hai bt i still tuk d chance qk mujhe kisi bhi halat main gifts pohochane the!!!

so so so happy!!!
Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š your hard work paid off and the gifts you have sent reached hina safely.That's great kinjal.πŸ‘
hey kinjal i hope i hope im writtin the spellin rite...plzzz givme india forums address also so that i can send somthing to her aswell i'll be obliged if u do that..ur gifts were reallly amazin
Originally posted by mini_00

Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š your hard work paid off and the gifts you have sent reached hina safely.That's great kinjal.πŸ‘

thanks miniπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mahwishsolanki

hey kinjal i hope i hope im writtin the spellin rite...plzzz givme india forums address also so that i can send somthing to her aswell i'll be obliged if u do that..ur gifts were reallly amazin

thank u so much friend!!!il ask d india forums team n dan vl tell u weather i can give d addres 2u!!! i hope u undrstand!!!n have faith il rply soon!!!tcπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by aksharafan

thank u so much friend!!!il ask d india forums team n dan vl tell u weather i can give d addres 2u!!! i hope u undrstand!!!n have faith il rply soon!!!tcπŸ˜‰

guys plzz ask india forum an ask them the address plzz plzz i really need the address