Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Love based shows close to all young hearts-D3

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love based shows close to all young hearts!

(just now)
Prev 
3. Dil Dosti Dance

So it's not only Star One which is running high with the aim of bringing in youth flavored shows. Channel V has also entered the arena and we must truly applaud the officials for coming up with such unique concepts. The channel took a dive into fiction shows and started on their journey with Dil Dosti Dance. This dance based love story is being liked by all and as per the reports the show is busy climbing the success ladder. The never ending brawls between Dazzlers and Weaklings is enjoyed a lot coz somewhere down the line it helps us in cherishing our college days. And coming to the love track then that too has been woven quite interestingly! Whether it is about Swayam-Sharon or Kriya-Rey, they all are just fab and we are sure that show will keep on getting the love from all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Love based shows close to all young hearts!

(just now)
Prev 
3. Dil Dosti Dance

So it's not only Star One which is running high with the aim of bringing in youth flavored shows. Channel V has also entered the arena and we must truly applaud the officials for coming up with such unique concepts. The channel took a dive into fiction shows and started on their journey with Dil Dosti Dance. This dance based love story is being liked by all and as per the reports the show is busy climbing the success ladder. The never ending brawls between Dazzlers and Weaklings is enjoyed a lot coz somewhere down the line it helps us in cherishing our college days. And coming to the love track then that too has been woven quite interestingly! Whether it is about Swayam-Sharon or Kriya-Rey, they all are just fab and we are sure that show will keep on getting the love from all.

Thanks so much...its so nice to see D3 appreciated. I feel that D3 deserves more publication. The bolded part makes me so proud!
jungjung thumbnail
d3 is a great show
and i m loving each and every episodes

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

d3 is d bst!!

geet used to b my fav till d3 hasnt started now m die heart fan of kriyaansh!!

D3 is one of my fav show now !
i Love this show alott 

thx Tanu :)

ramaairaa thumbnail
just love this show man...
it's awesome...
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: asmi202

d3 is d bst!!

geet used to b my fav till d3 hasnt started now m die heart fan of kriyaansh!!

OMG I was just exactly like you😲 I stopped watching Geet I lost interest when Dev's mom came. I was thinking one day...hey there is this dance show (I am passionate about dancing) and Shakti Mohan is the lead so I was like why not give it a go. I stayed up till like 5AM watching the episodes😆 (which was in like June). Nice to see...