Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilgamesh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope ur presentation went well Sush.

Btw, why would Arnav go af8r Khushi - that wuld go against his grain... as in he said he wuld keep away from the girl who invoked such feelings in him?  Isn't it the common wisdom here that he brot La bak so that he can continue to hide from Khushi?

I do feel sorry for the poor guy - his entire family ganged up against him for emotional blackmail 🤢
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent post as always.. 👏

Cheers,
Monsi

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...lovely post!

Was looking for a place to write...and saw some nice discussion here. I'm sure I won't make much sense...so, a big sorry before i start. 😳 Also, I have started watching the show after a looong gap..and am still catching up...so, there are chances, I write something which doesn't relate wid the emotional content of the show these days. Hence, sorry for the blabbering that i'll do 😳

A general human psychology...we generally don't recognize n realize the signifance of a thing till it starts slipping out of our hands...or entirely slips out. Its then that we start realizing a void...a feeling of losing something that was our's...could've been ours. The same I saw with Khushi in last night's episode.

She was striving hard...doing every possible n impossible thing to make ASR stop La from going away from his life. But when she finally succeeded in doing so...and the moment she saw Arnav in La's house...a sheer relief ran through her face. Her job was done...La's excitement on seeing ASR gave her a feeling of "mission accomplished"...and the smile that spread across her face, when she saw him remained all the while La hugged him.

But as soon as ASR responded to the hug and encricled his arm around La...THAT was the moment of "change" for Khushi...THAT was the moment of "realization" for Khushi and THAT was the moment that pricked heart and its pain flowed in the form of tears from her eyes...unknowingly n unintetionally. As per me, it was THIS moment that made her feel something precious going away from her and not able to understand and contain the loss, her tears started trickling down her face. She herself didn't know the reason of these tears...coz she doesn't recognize why she felt this pain...I feel, the process of recognizing this pain starts now. She realizes now that something very special to her is going away...what it is...who it is...she doesn't recognize it yet...but for her, its imp now that she fill in these blanks.

After that moment (where u very rightly said, that a million miles were travelled), what all she could think of was why something that should've made her happy, is giving her this feeling of emptiness...she was trying to put 2 n 2 together...but its a LONG process for the gal.

The change has finally started to surface in her very existence..she's started finding logics of why the proximity leaves her startled, and why that one "moment" (Arnav hugging La back) has affected her so much that it has completely captured her senses.

I don't kno how Khushi's character has been moulded in the last couple of months...but as much as I saw her...she is now stuck in a whirlpool of emotions...where there are many questions...but very vague and few answers. Now...wat I see is...after wat Shyam told her...and the "dhak dhak" in the precap (hope this dhak dhak doesn't come in the epi ...it reminds me of my recent stay at the hospital..lol) we'd have loads of Khushi's self talk...a constant battle b/w her heart and mind...one making logic and the earlier one defying it. Yes...she wud avoid Arnav now...but the more she'd avoid...the more encounters are likely to occur b/w them. Let's see though!

LOL...I don't kno wat I'm writing...so wud wind it up now. Just one last thing...i feel in the next few epi's there might be more of La-ASR scenes, with Khushi watching them...making it more difficult for her to comprehend her feelings and the way she shud react to it etc. And now ASR also softening towards her...her heart is defo gonna beat faster 24x7..lol! But since its the beginning of a "changed", rather "changing" equation from Khushi...the more her heart forces her to attach to the man...more are the chances of a heartbreak or some major turning point in the ME and/or the upcoming epis.

Hope i made some sense here 😳

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Hope your presentation went well. 

Khushi's confusion was so well done. She was smiling till he hugged La back - first time the viewers are seeing him do so. Then come the tears which confuse both of them.

I have a horrible feeling that Khushi will now be ready to run away and so will agree to marry Shyam.
Edited by slmu - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Will try to come back later with more ... but I agree on this part ... she will avoid him even more once she realises ... and I hope like hell he tries to stop her now ...

Awesome post Sush (hope u dont mind me calling u Sush)...always look forward to reading your post...

Agree with both of you that she will try to avoid being close to him...and he won't like it and would want to confront her as to why...also this is when he will realise how much important her presence has become to him...and how much he likes wasting his time around her 😆

Would want to see a scene where he has an important meeting which he cancels on seeing Khushi enter RM, you know, just to be around her and Anjali asking him, kya hua, aaj office nahi jana hai kya, Chote...
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

fj, Millerr, ash, smithasrk, giglamesh, monsi, ayesha, shanthi and anjs...Thank you for all your lovely posts and best wishes ...

Fj ...I meant to ask...you...where were they using some one else for Barun..in the back shots? I didn't pick up...

It is only morning in the US...so the presentation is done yet...I just hope I don't start grinning widely ear to ear in the middle of the presentation...thinking about Arhi...😆😆😆😆😆

Ciao...will talk tonight 
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

fj, Millerr, ash, smithasrk, giglamesh, monsi, ayesha, shanthi and anjs...Thank you for all your lovely posts and best wishes for the presentation...

Fj ...I meant to ask...you...where were they using some one else for Barun..in the back shots? I didn't pick up...

It is only morning in the US...so the presentation is done yet...I just hope I don't start grinning widely ear to ear in the middle of the presentation...thinking about Arhi...😆

Ciao...will talk tonight 

🤣 think of a nice serious arnav's face and then you might be able to control your grin during the presentation...good luck for it..hun
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sooo sorry for my late arrival to ur post sushi babez! had a pretty rough day and was totally held up with work

needless to say a lovely analysis for a lovely epi. a tear falling from kushi's eye for arnav and arnav's confused look seeing kushi in tears though it was not his fault this time. what a beautiful scene! 3 cheers for da production house for pulling this off smoothly & da icing on da cake was da fab background score

another scene which cracked me up was pervert barging into kushi & payal's convo. i couldn't stop laughing watching pervert being einstein & clown at da same time. he was clever enough to realize kushi's referring to herself and not a friend of hers but da idiot was too slow to figure out it was NOT him who she was having these feelings for. come on u loser, ur always right there next to her every single day so why does she have to test this heart beat jazz with u goofin around at her house?!?!  🤣 what an intelligent fool
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

sooo sorry for my late arrival to ur post sushi babez! had a pretty rough day and was totally held up with work

needless to say a lovely analysis for a lovely epi. a tear falling from kushi's eye for arnav and arnav's confused look seeing kushi in tears though it was not his fault this time. what a beautiful scene! 3 cheers for da production house for pulling this off smoothly & da icing on da cake was da fab background score

another scene which cracked me up was pervert barging into kushi & payal's convo. i couldn't stop laughing watching pervert being einstein & clown at da same time. he was clever enough to realize kushi's referring to herself and not a friend of hers but da idiot was too slow to figure out it was NOT him who she was having these feelings for. come on u loser, ur always right there next to her every single day so why does she have to test this heart beat jazz with u goofin around at her house?!?!  🤣 what an intelligent fool

nadz hun🤗
me too been busy with work...yeah! the episode was awesome...
agree with the part that the perv barging into the sis convo was funny😆
Lovely writeup...

Kudos to Sanaya for potraying Khushi's worries and heartache with such innocent a nd endearing as Khushi is.Her decision to check.her own hearbeat was so end was soo huggable..