Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'Gender balance on TV is perfect':Final Warning PG6 - Page 3

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kunataanya, poor GC has not been spared here either...πŸ˜†.look at minnie.reet's comments!
its an unsaid rule here- If DD says she wants to work with a new costar, its GC's fault, if GC says he wants to work with a new costar, its GC's fault, when DD says that fans should not link them up, its fine, when GC says the same, its Rude GC who does not know how to handle fans!...crux of the matter- its GC's fault no matter what! if geet ends, its GC's fault, if storyline changes its GC's fault...i am surprised people did not blame Gurmeet for the recent earthquake that took place! so, it can be any topic in GF, about anyone, but sm people will find a way of bashing GC again! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Thanks

but i m sad that she doesnt want to act with Gurmeet again
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

loved her answers...she is very honest & down to earth girl.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

Superb reply by DD...actually its the Reply to the Insult GC( tried) did of DD after Star Gold and later decided not to come with her in any segment... obviously DD is not dying to work with him and smart answer that they wont work again πŸ˜‰

Bingo!! πŸ‘

I didnt want to say that explicitly ... Love you  for itπŸ˜‰
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Kunataanya, poor GC has not been spared here either...πŸ˜†.look at minnie.reet's comments!

its an unsaid rule here- If DD says she wants to work with a new costar, its GC's fault, if GC says he wants to work with a new costar, its GC's fault, when DD says that fans should not link them up, its fine, when GC says the same, its Rude GC who does not know how to handle fans!...crux of the matter- its GC's fault no matter what! if geet ends, its GC's fault, if storyline changes its GC's fault..
.i am surprised people did not blame Gurmeet for the recent earthquake that took place! so, it can be any topic in GF, about anyone, but sm people will find a way of bashing GC again! 

@purple: Trying to be funny??? πŸ˜•

@Blue: Agree wholeheartedly!! ⭐️
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riyasingh

FROM THIS INTERVIEW IT IS VERY MUCH CLEAR THAT OUR BELOVED SHOW...GEET IS ENDINGGG...
PLZZZ GUYS WE STILL HAVE TIME...TO SAVE OUR SHOW GEET...
DRASHTI HAS CLEARLY SAID...PLZZZ...STAR ONE PPL DO LISTEN US..

we will save the show. i know we still have time.. but where mention "show is ending?"
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved her answers,she is straightforword n said wat she feels
obviously noactor would be loved to get trapped in same types of role
she loves exploring new people n i love dat ,superb answers ddπŸ‘πŸΌ
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

Superb reply by DD...actually its the Reply to the Insult GC( tried) did of DD after Star Gold and later decided not to come with her in any segment... obviously DD is not dying to work with him and smart answer that they wont work again πŸ˜‰

agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

Drashti Dhami. You are a beauty with brain. Perfect answers. I agree 100% with you about exploring and do always something new. DRASHTI is immensely talented actress and I am extremely happy about her new show. Good luck and bless you with great success. Professionals don't have to worry about it anyways. Love all your answers.

Awesome post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Talented DD is a beautiful person inside and out!😊

She's a multifaceted and down to earth actress! πŸ‘

I love how humble and honest she is! It's always a pleasure to read her interviews!  πŸ‘

DD deserves the best! Hope she reaches the stars success wise! β­οΈ

KEEP ON ROCKING AWESOME DD!!  πŸ₯³

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Out of the six answers DD gave, only one reply seems to have caught everybody's attention.

That fact that it has been established that the show and Indian TV shows in general have caught global eyeballs, don't seem to matter to anyone.

The fact that no gender bias exists within the show seems to be ignored by everyone.

The fact that DD feels that one can live beyond the character one plays  and move smoothly into another is also unimportant to everyone.

Only one reply matters...whether she'll work with her current co-star again or not.

Both these actors are brilliant. Such brilliance should never be confined. The mettle of a good actor is revealed when he/she does as  good a job with other actors as well.

Besides, what's the guarantee that their chemistry will work just as well in a different show where they may no longer be Maan and Geet?