Frequent Posters

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

sorry for being late di...

awsum parts...

abhishek is such a ba****...

i so hate him..

hope nothing goes wrong b/w Privithi n Nandu...

waiting for next part...

thnx for the pm...

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...what is the suspense???

please no misunderstandings between PriNi...i cant see them away from each other...i want PriNi to face all the problems together...trusting each other...

special thanks 4 fast daily updates...please update soon...cant wait for next part...

Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ๐Ÿ‘ 
loved it...
very nice...
richa n angad were very cute
loved their husband wife conversation...๐Ÿ˜†
n sneah n piyush...
he is never going to change...๐Ÿ˜†
n that abhishek is such a.. ๐Ÿคฌ.๐Ÿ˜ก
I cant believe he did that
n prithvi n nandini...๐Ÿ˜•
plz don't seprate them...๐Ÿ˜ญ
n da suspence at end...??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Just hope everything will be fine between them
cant wait...
plz update da next part soon...
me getting greedy ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm...๐Ÿ˜Š
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 n interesting part
loved it
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updates Dhanvi... Story is getting interesting day by da.
thanx for PM.
Sara
b1h1 thumbnail
nice update dhanvi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
what abhishek did to nandini๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กi know prithvi won't leave him alive if he did anything to her๐Ÿ˜Š
hope no misunderstanding will arise among them๐Ÿ˜Šboth are made for each other

update soon๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
can't wait any more...
mddmayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dhanvi...
awesome updates...
really loved it...
update soon...
Rukmini13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice part...but wht that shona prini ko juda kar diya..that abhishek is a vry...thank god atleast he remembered everything...but why why dhanvi why u creating misunderstanding in between them...sorry i knw its ur story but plz jaldise unhe mila do...i like the convo between the angad nd richa...they both r so swt nd understandable...update soon dear...nd sorry for again late...luv u
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 23

Nandini was hugging Abhishek and suddenly pulled back...

Nandini looked at Prithvi "Prithvi you???...how come you are here?"

Prithvi "what is this??"

Abhishek "see Prithvi we are engaged and we are about to get married...Nandini loves me... that's why she came running to meet me the moment I told her I was here"

Prithvi "shut up you bas***d" and walked fiercely towards Abhishek and hold his neck with his hand tightly...and stared at Nandini...

Abhishek tried to free but Prithvi's grip was so strong that Abhishek felt himself helpless... "will you tell me what's going on here or I will kill you" Prithvi said angrily

Abhishek looked at Nandini who moved forward "Leave him Prithvi...don't be violent" she said while Prithvi shockingly stared at her "he's right...i am engaged to him and" Prithvi glared at her "and..."

Nandini "and I...i... love him"

Prithvi pulled his hand back and Abhishek started coughing...Prithvi looked fiercely at Nandini...it was difficult for him to believe what she had said... "what did you say???" and moved forward towards her...and then a second thought came to his mind...and he said calmly

"Nandini tell me what's wrong?...is he threatening you...i don't believe what you said...answer me"

he said while holding her hand...

Nandini "leave my hand Prithvi" she said annoyingly... "i love Abhishek and the moment I got to know he was in town I came to meet him...its between both of us"

Prithvi got mad at what she had said...he was raging...something was surging inside him...

Prithvi grasped her neck... "fine than tell me what was between you and me???" while looking disruptively and with great animosity at her...

Nandini "leave me." while trying to free her neck "...there...there was nothing between us" she paused "now leave me and get out"

Prithvi released her neck and pushed her on the floor... "i can't even kill you...i am ashamed of myself...how did I liked you...never show me your face again"

Abhishek smirkingly smiled...

while going out of the room...he was so angry...that he smashed the mirror in the room with his fist.

The moment Prithvi left...Nandini broke down completely...she cried her heart out...

"no Prithvi please...don't go" Abhishek looked at her and moved closer... "good Nandini...i am convinced now" ...lighted his cigarette "thank God...Prithvi cleared my way...he was my biggest hurdle...you know Nandini...you are the biggest fool on this earth...you have forced Prithvi to leave you...now who will protect you?...honestly I am nothing in front of Prithvi...i must say you have a good choice"

"now please stop crying , lets come back to the point" Abhishek said

Nandini got up "where is my Father?...now please leave him...i have done what ever you said...now don't kill him..."

Abhishek "hmmm so you want your Father...then you have to do one more thing"

Nandini "what???"

Abhishek "you have to sign these papers"

Nandini "i will sign anywhere you want...please leave my Father"

Abhishek "here...take this pen and sign"

Nandini signed the papers and gave them to Abhishek who laughed out loudly "come Father...come out"

Nandini saw her Father "papa...you are safe" she was happy to see him safe.

Vinod "thanks Nandini for signing these papers" he laughed

Nandini shockingly looked at her Father "papa...why are you laughing???"

Vinod "i am not your papa..." smirkingly looking at Abhishek

Nandini shocked at his statement "what???? why are you saying this??"

Vinod "its the truth... you are not my daughter but my friend Pradeep's Daughter who died in the plane crash when you were too young...i fooled my family that you are my own daughter...my family cannot have any child because of the evil curse...your father had left huge property for you...which you automatically got when you turned 18...when you told me you don't want to marry Abhi then I was worried that if this property goes out of my hands...then with Abhi's help I did this plan to trap you...now since you have signed the papers...it means you have given your entire property to me." laughed "and yes Abhi wanted you..."

Nandini quietly listened as if she couldn't breathe what her Father was telling her. "you could have asked this before...i would have given you my entire property...but why did you asked me to play this drama in front of Prithvi" she cried out loudly...

"because I love you Nandini and I wanted you" Abhishek said

Nandini "don't touch me...let me go" Abhishek called his men "tie her mouth and hands and lock her in the room.

Vinod "thanks Abhi well you deserve half price..."

Abhi "as you wish but I have got my price"

both laughed

_*******************

Prithvi went to his room and started packing his stuff

Angad "where are you going??"

Prithvi "don't interrupt me...go away"

Angad "i am only asking Prithvi...why are you getting angry"

Prithvi "i am leaving this place...it makes me sick"

Angad "what?? ok did you find Nandini"

Prithvi stared at Angad "i don't want to hear her name...never ever again in my life."

Angad felt something serious this time...he never heard Prithvi in such anger...his rude tone showed him everything...but he loved Nandini so much...then what must have gone wrong...

"Prithvi listen" Angad said while Prithvi walked out of the room with his bag...

"atleast tell me when are you coming back??"

Prithvi "never...now leave my way Angad"

Angad saw Prithvi's eyes red...he must have been through something terrible...he didn't stop him...

A big car was waiting at the gate...the driver of the car opened the car door for Prithvi. That was Prithvi's last day in college.

_*****************

ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsom ...som1 plez clear the misundrstanding...