Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Tum Mere Ho (RTMC FF) Part69 on Pg153 (Page 20)

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

awesome part
so prithvi parcelled that spy agent to abhishekLOL
soon tht lusty crap will get prithvis punchAngry
ohho nandu jelous with esha Wink
wow so nice of richa n angad
making ready prithvi n nadini both for danceThumbs Up
nandu is making cake for prithvi
and also rehearsing for danceApprove
waiting for birthday n dance egarlyDay Dreaming
Hey...i really like your comments...thanks for appreciation...Big smile

Freethinker Goldie
Freethinker
Freethinker

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Part 15

It was 11pm at night and Prithvi was reading while Piyush was talking with Sneha on the phone and Angad was busy completing his project.

Angad glanced at Prithvi and dialed Richa's no and started talking a bit louder "hello Richa... I had missed your call before...so how's everything?"

Richa smiled as she knew Prithvi must be near him "hmmm its working here...what about there??"

Angad "hmm sort of " paused for a moment... "ok so you mean Nandini...what??? really??...oh that's sad"

Prithvi glimsped at him and then looked back to his book.

Angad "oh...so what will you do now??...this is sad...ok will talk to you later...bye"

Prithvi starred at him impatiently...

Angad smiled at him as he knew Prithvi will be impatient after he heard Nandini's name...

"is everthing ok" Prithvi said calmly

Angad "no...i mean yes...you don't worry...Richa will handle"

Prithvi "what will Richa handle??" pretending to be very calm...

Angad "well Richa said Nandini has hurt her hand badly...some heavy metal fell on her hand...Richa is worried it might be a fracture"

Prithvi got up immediately and picked up his phone then thought something and went out of the room...

Angad dialed Richa's no again "hello Richa...mission successful .He's coming to see Nandini..."

Richa "thanks Angad..." smilingly looked at Nandini who looked confused...

Nandini "That's wrong... I mean I am alright...so why did you lied to him...Prithvi will kill me for that" said worriedly

Richa "oh Nandini you are so scared of him...he won't do anything like that"

Nandini " he won't even spare Angad for that...Prithvi hates lies and on top of that meeting at this hour" she said disturbed

Richa "Nandini you should know how to control his anger... ok now get ready...quickly...wear this"

Richa gave Nandini mermaid strapless tea-length Satin royal blue dress. Nandini gawked

"i can't wear this" she said

Richa "Nandini its such a elegant dress that will make him forget that you have lied...he won't say anything to you...believe me"

Nandini looked at her and agreed.

Meanwhile Richa decorated the room and placed the cake on the table...

"how do I look" Nandini asked hesitantly,  Richa who looked up to see and was stunned "oh my God Nandini ...you look awesome...this dress...i mean you look completely different...you are looking very beautiful...Prithvi will get lost in you today" winked at her..."ok me and Sneha will be in Tanya and Riya's room today. They know we need to complete the assignment... so you just lock from inside..."

Nandini "no don't go...i can't be alone here...i...i feel scared"

Richa smiled "you are scared of Prithvi?? ok now get ready...Sneha lets go"

Sneha "enjoy Nandini...bye" said teasingly...

Richa and Sneha left the room and Nandini bolted from inside...her heart was beating faster as she could hear her heart beat...she switched off the lights... and waited for her body to be normal...she opened the window...waited for him while sitting on the bed...why was she feeling as if her heart and mind are not with her...she blushed as she thought about him entering the room...her hands were getting cold because of the nervousness...

Suddenly she heard someone climbing and opening the window...it was pitch dark but she knew he had entered the room... she couldn't see his face and lighted a candle, she tried to look at him...he was standing near the window gazing at her...he looked at her from top to bottom and saw her flawless skin shinning in the candle light... as he came near...she moved backwards...there was something scaring her this time...

Slowly he came more closer and kept on gazing at the beautiful girl standing with a candle in the darkness...he was standing right in front of her with less than inch difference...she closed her eyes...Prithvi ran his hand slowly down Nandini's side, she didn't tense at his touch while he eased her back against the door of the room. He moved his kisses to her neck, Nandini blushed as he kissed her skin, alternating between nipping at the soft skin and kissing it. Nandini wasn't really to sure what do, she never really gotten to this point with him, but she knew deep inside that Prithvi wouldn't hurt her. Nandini kept her mind free of thoughts, focused only on what Prithvi was doing.

Prithvi stopped kissing her and looked at her then took her hand and lead her towards the bed. She pulled him close and kissed him gently taking him by surprise. Nandini halted."happy birthday Prithvi"...it was midnight .She turned on the lights and he saw the room decorated and a small cake in the center...

They both cut the cake and she put the piece into his mouth... "its nice" he said... "i made it" she said smilingly... He kissed her softly, cupping her face in his hands.

Prithvi looked at her dress which made her look more stunning... he came closer and softly kissed her shoulders. Nandini held back as he sucked on her neck gently.

Her body became more pliable as she molded herself closer to Prithvi. She slid her arms over his shoulders and then wrapped them about his neck. He drew her more firmly against his hard body, so tight that she could feel the growing evidence of his arousal.

She tried to pull away shyly but he kissed her again, and moved his hand to her hip... he moved his head up and kissed her, softly, then pulling her toward him. Prithvi ran his fingers into Nandini's hair, careful not to pull very hard. He sucked on her lower lip.

She was running her hands along his back, turning her head to the side so that he could continue to kiss the soft skin there.

He alternated kisses with biting, moving down to the hollow of her neck and then back to her ear, Prithvi leaned down and kissed her deeply.

He kissed her jaw line, moving to her neck, he bit her neck hard, not making marks, but in the way she liked.

A low moan escaped Nandini as his long, strong fingers sought and cupped her right breast. Currents of hot electricity coursed through her, leaving her quaking in the wake. Combined moans of pleasure swirled in their mouths as his thumb stroked one nipple into pebbled hardness and then shifted to give the other nipple equal attention.

Nandini trembled and her knees grew weak. She sunk both hands into his hair and clung to the thick mass while her mouth grew more insistent against his. Their kisses became deeper and longer and more intoxicating.

Then he dragged his mouth from hers and pierced her with a searing gaze and unzipped her dress...

Before she could catch her breath or respond, he was simultaneously lifting her and dipping his head under her dress. At the first touch of his lips on her breast, she nearly went wild, clawing at his shoulders, twisting and turning in reaction to the sweet torture.

"Prithvi!" She managed to whisper a strangled cry and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him closer and embraced him tightly...He pulled back a little...

"i should leave now" he said while lying on top of her...

She looked at him and tried to control her feelings that were running down her body...she knew that Prithvi was very well aware of what they were doing and he stopped...

"Nandini, this was my most memorable birthday" as he ran a finger down her cheek.

She looked shyly and smiled at him... "can I meet you tomorrow morning"

Prithvi came closer and kissed on her forehead "you don't have to ask me...you have full right to come and meet me whenever you want to" embraced her tightly and kissed her lips...

Long moments had passed when Prithvi pulled back and kissed her hand...then he went away...she stood still as if her body had frozen.

___******************

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 14 November 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75shaivanismilee17Rukmini13lovely_sweetananyasherasonalimuratgeetapnitalifatzfathisanyogitaprcdmg_roks_antaraSimran_14pranita1202Rajat_Fanaticsweetsanyo..nams..smile.saraSoulmate_SanaAmor.

sweetnandu Goldie
sweetnandu
sweetnandu

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
voww.. too hot...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker

Rukmini13 Groupbie
Rukmini13
Rukmini13

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Wooow...its sooo romantic nd hot tooo *blush*..dhanvi luv u dear...richa nd angad cheers for u guys... Oh god prithvi u luv her so much...dats why without thinking he came to saw her at midnight in her hostle room...oh richa hw could u knw dat prithvi did exactly wht u think??? So its most memorable b'day han...agar eisehi b'day celebrate hoga to roz b'day aana chahiye...;);););) u made this update memorable too for me or for us...luv u

Freethinker

ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
''ahem ahem''...Embarrassed
nice part...
waiting for next...Smile

Freethinker

Simran_14 Goldie
Simran_14
Simran_14

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
wow awesome update dear
brilliantly written
really romantic
loved it
waiting 4 the next part
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm

Freethinker

geetap Senior Member
geetap
geetap

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
wah kya update hai u made it worth waiting for, please continue soon

Freethinker

ananyashera Senior Member
ananyashera
ananyashera

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
awesome...loved it...please update soon...

Freethinker

Go to top