Tum Mere Ho (RTMC FF) Part69 on Pg153 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
nice update..!!
but u left it at an interesting part ..:(
thanks for the pm :)
nice update...as usual...😛
n sneha very well done...👏piyush u  deserve it...
n richa and angad...part is also nice...
n prithvi n nandini are always nice...
what is that...suspence...hmmm...😲
let's see what's going to happen in prithvi n nandini's life...

waiting for next part...😊
PriNi part was awesome as usual...i am also waiting to see nandini in saree...

so richa & angad story will start now...looking forward to it...they r perfect 4 each other...piyush desrves what he got...well done sneha...

college trip...interesting...more romantic scenes b/w PriNi...

i hope whatever is the situation, PriNi will face the problem together & will always be together...fingers crossed...

beautiful part 
continue soon
nice part...loved PriNi scenes...

also looking forward to angad & richa love story...

waiting for more romantic scenes during trip...

please update soon...

Part 21

Two professors were heading the students towards the bus. Prithvi was in charge of the students. Prithvi and some boys were helping to put the luggage on the bus.

Nandini was sitting in the bus waiting for Prithvi.

Sneha "well think twice"

Piyush "yes I won't" he said while hiding one side of his face with his hand

Richa "come on Sneha...don't be so rude to him"

Sneha "he has to agree that he won't look at any other girl"

Angad laughed at him...while giving him way towards Sneha's seat...

"can I sit next with you Sneha?" he asked while still sounding sick

Sneha "of course you can"

Nandini "Richa will you sit alone??"

Richa "doesn't matter...i will be fine"

Angad "can I sit with you...if its ok with you?"

Richa "oh sure...i don't mind"

Prithvi came inside the bus and held a register in his hand to check the names of all the students.

After that he went to sit when he saw Nandini waving at her...he sat next to her...

"so you wanted to sit in front??" she enquired

"no nothing like that...i was looking for a seat..." he said casually

Nandini got red "so you didn't wanted to sit with me??"

"no Nandini '.i mean I thought you must be sitting with Richa" he said calmly

"fine Prithvi..." and started looking outside the window...

Prithvi grinned and hold her hand "anger makes you look more beautiful"

Nandini "so you were teasing me??"

Prithvi didn't say anything and kept gazing at her lovely features...he grasped her hand tightly that made her warm...her heart started beating faster...she said "don't Prithvi" she whispered

Prithvi "what??"

Nandini "you know what"

Prithvi came more closer to her and looked into her eyes

Nandini looked around "no don't...everyone is around"

Prithvi "oh...so you mean if I throw them out...then you will let me..."

Nandini smiled

________*******

After few hours

"wake up Nandini...i have to get down" Prithvi said

"what??" Nandini said while opening her eyes

"wake up...we have reached...you sleep a lot" he said annoyingly

"i didn't knew when I kept my head on your shoulder." she said while getting up. Prithvi went down to help other students to take off their luggage. All the students were heading towards the hotel.

All the rooms on the 2nd floor were given to girls and all the rooms on the first floor were given to boys. Prithvi arranged everyone's accommodation.

Angad "where are you sleeping??"

Prithvi "ground floor..."

Angad "why not with us?"

Prithvi "because I have to take care of everybody"

Angad "so you will sleep alone...wow...and I have to sleep with this injured ass"

Prithvi "is is that big deal...i don't understand why everyone is pissing me with room issue???"

Piyush "did you see my medicine '.i kept it here" asked Angad while keeping one hand on his eye.

Angad "can't you see with your other eye...ass"

Piyush was looking for his tablet when his head hit on the door while Sneha was opening... "hey what are you doing behind the door??"

Piyush "you hit me again??"

Sneha "i didn't see you...well why are you hiding there?"

Piyush "i am not hiding... am looking for my tablet."

Sneha "well leave that...come with me...we will go outside..its so beautiful here"

she pulled him outside the door...

Angad "he's dead today" said in dismay

_******************

It was beautiful morning an everyone was allowed to go on their own.

Angad and Richa were waiting in the garden

Angad "i think we are the only ones who get up early and wait for everyone"

Richa "yes...i think Sneha and Nandini slept very late last night. They were talking on the phone"

Angad "i can understand Piyush talking on the phone but Prithvi hates talking on the phone"

Sneha "hi everyone"

Richa "please come fast"

Sneha "where's Piyush??"

Angad "i think he's still in bed" and looked at Richa who knew Angad was teasing Sneha

Sneha "i think he needs another beating"

Prithvi announced everyone to gather in the garden area... "you all can go around the place but make sure you come back by 5:00pm."

All the students started walking out of the hotel to explore the place...

Nandini came down hurriedly "i hope I am not late"

Richa "we are still waiting for Piyush"

Angad "but where should we go first...i have the map here"

Richa "hmmm let me see...i think we can visit this place first" asked while moving her finger on the map.

They all went to explore the lovely place...

_****************

It was late evening...everyone had their dinner...

Nandini was reading something when her phone rang...it was Prithvi...

"come down"he said

"not now...everyone's awake...wait until they sleep" she said and resumed her reading.

While Prithvi was walking on the first floor to check if everything's alright he heard some boys laughing loudly...he knocked their door..

"what's going on here??"

Sameer "nothing Prithvi...we are enjoying"

Prithvi entered their room "well I heard some noises"

Sameer "Prithvi its my birthday today...so I have a special drink for everyone...they drank it and now they are laughing"

Prithvi assumed something wrong and checked what they were drinking. It didn't smell exactly like alcohol...

"what is it" he asked annoyingly

Sameer couldn't open his eyes properly "well I told you...its ...its...a sweet drink"

Prithvi thought he needs to find out...he thought of having a sip of it...it didn't tasted alcohol..he had one more sip to guess...but still couldn't find out..he thought it must be some energy drink...he drank the entire bottle...it tasted nice to him...he had one more...

"well that's nice Sameer" he said while having another bottle

"enjoy...yoouurr" Sameer said while lying down on the bed

"i don't understand why everyone is acting as if its a alcohol...nothing happened to me though" Prithvi said.

He went out of the room and walked towards his room. While he was entering his room on the ground floor...he saw outside it started raining... he went out in the garden...he looked up towards the second floor but couldn't see her... once again he looked up and he saw a girl with maroon saree standing at the balcony of her room...he wanted to gaze at her but something was flickering... he shouted "come down"

Nandini "sshhh someone will hear...wait"

Prithvi was standing in the rain and asked her again to come down.

Nandini "its raining...how can I come now?? you please go inside" but he didn't seem to listen anything and said loudly "Nandini come down"...Nandini thought he might get into trouble and will also put her into trouble... she went running down...

the moment she reached the ground floor she asked him to come inside...

but Prithvi seemed not to move...she thought her saree will get wet...but she had to go and get him inside otherwise anyone can see them.

She went towards him...she stood very close to him... "Prithvi please come inside...its raining"

Prithvi kept on gazing at her...his strong hand enveloped hers with such tenderness and care and the love the gentle squeeze conveyed as he held it and the burning warmth of his breath upon the back of her hand as he tenderly kissed it.

She blushed...her body became warm...He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Prithvi kissed her furiously sucking each drop falling on her skin. His tongue caressed her. He ran his tongue along her neck and nipped it softly with his teeth.

Nandini was dripping wet in her transparent saree. His breath burned like fire down her belly as he kissed her navel and licked tiny exciting circles about it.

Prithvi stopped. Lifted her and walked towards his room. There wasn't anybody...she was warm and plaint in his arms. He bolted the door from inside and looked at her passionately...he came closer.

she took his strong hand in hers once more. He lifted it and kissed her tenderly and his lips lingered as his breath breathed fire into her soul. Slowly his kisses traced a loving path up her arm and across her bare shoulder upwards slowly leaving tender kisses along her neck until his lips brushed hers.

His body slowly covered her with his warmth as he kissed her tenderly tasting every inch of her flesh and worshipping her with his love. His gentle fingers combed slowly through her hair as he breathed in her essence and his lips brushed the nape of her neck behind an ear tenderly.

She submitted to him completely, giving all that she was to him to use as he wished. Her desires became his desires, her wants, his wants, and her passion feeding his passion. She found herself a slave to his taking as he used her at his will, never for his pleasure, but for hers entirely. Slowly he took off her saree and unhooked her bra.

His mouth teased and pulled at her nipples, rolling them between his teeth so tenderly that they would have never ruptured the skin of a grape, yet exciting her with the anticipation of pain that never came. Time and again he sucked her into his mouth, his tongue flicking and circling the orbs as she held tightly to his head and soft sounds of pleasure escaped her parted lips.

Her hands had traced the outline of his face in the dark, the contours of his body and his muscular physique. She felt tingle of his chest hair as it brushed against her erect nipples, the feel of his warm breath upon her neck, she heard the words he whispered so softly in her ear.

His head moved to her thigh. He traced his tongue along the inside, working his way up slowly from her knee. Her breathing quickened in anticipation as he got higher and higher, she was dripping wet now. His hands held her waist once again and she could feel her own hips crushing his feel his hard body grinding itself against her. He pressed himself between her thighs, she dug her fingers gently into his shoulder blades. Prithvi kissed her deeply as he entered her slowly, not wanting to her hurt. She gasped sharply at the feeling. It was painful at first.

Nandini kissed Prithvi as he moved slowly. She bit her lip as he thrusted. Before she knew it, it stopped hurting. She was biting her lip to keep quiet, thinking if she made a sound they'd get caught. Feeling that it was wrong what they were doing. She ran her hands through his hair more. He kissed her deeply as he moved. She moaned as he sucked on her neck. She ran her nails down his neck to his back.

A rush took her over, sending her mind reeling. She tilted her head back, trying to breath as Prithvi kissed her softly and brushed his sweat soaked hair out of her face and fell to her side.

After some time

It was difficult for her to get up but then she looked at Prithvi who seemed to be in deep sleep. She wore her saree and moved towards the door making sure Prithvi was covered with blanket and he peacefully lay in his bed. His tenderness, love, and passion are something she could never forget.
She was walking towards her room slowly. It was hurting her but she wasn't unhappy about what all happened. She sneaked into her room changed her clothes and tried to sleep. Though something was disturbing her.
Later during the night
She heard her phone ringing...she was shocked at what she had heard and went down towards the gate.

_****************

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago
 nice part...
sneha n piyush...😆
prithvi n nandini...😳
u wrote their story very well but...
 what about angad and richa's love story...?????????😕

update next part soon...😊
luv u...😊

nice part..!!