Tum Mere Ho (RTMC FF) Part69 on Pg153 - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
 nandini finally told her father about prithvi! 

but her father plans tell abhi😲

and the fighting scene was wonderfully explainedπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hmm... so they'll be going to disc. that wud be interestingπŸ˜ƒ

thank uuu so much 4 ur quick updates!!!!!!😊
nice one!!
thanks for the pm
awesome didi...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Sorry for late...luv this part too... Whts that abhishek yar...hate him...hey piyush don't dumb sneha otherwise she will mad on u as well as prithvi too afterall she is nandinis friend...that's gr8 richa too go in disco nd days with angad wow...humm jab nandini ja hi rahi hai aur woh bhi piyush gang k sath he must be there,coz he already have an experience;););)...dat fight was tooo gud...   Just watch Mr Abhishek Batra wht prithvi did with u...well done sweetu by telling the truth to father...her father is so lovable nd understand her well...really its sooo interesting...luv u...
LUVD THE UPDATE 
NANDINI IS SO BRAVE THATS LIKE A PRITHVI'S NANDINI
superb udate!!!
It gr8 that nandini gathered courage to tell her father abt prithvi
and her father is best as he have full faith in his duaghter n love n care abt her so much. now he is thinking to tell this abhishek n convince him. wht will be his reaction n will his real face reveal to her father?
did that spy/photographer told abhishek n he sent those mens to prithvi
lekin kya dhulai ki hai gr8 prithvi.
wow all r going to disco
n angad n richa pairing
waiting for next update!!
awesome part
sounds interesting
update soon
hey awesome partsss yaar just read it once again from the start...
update soon :-)

Btw can anyone plzz tell me when their new show will telecast ???

Part 19

Richa "i have taken permission...she said only until 10:00pm. So we need to get back by then"

Sneha "ofcourse we will..." and smiled at Piyush...

Angad "well we can go in one car and Prithvi will come after us...he has some meeting with the principal"

Nandini asked Richa "can I come with him?"

Richa "ok Nandini" told everyone "i think we can leave"

Angad drove the car with Richa sitting next to him and Piyush, Sneha at the back seat...

Angad looked in the mirror and then at Richa "they are crazy"

Richa smiled "yes"

Richa regarded Angad as sensible and understanding...

After some time

Prithvi came at the gate...while driving slowly and took off his sunglasses...looked at Nandini who was standing outside the gate from top to bottom "what are you wearing??" he said 

Nandini "what??" and looked at herself...she thought he liked her pink suit...

Prithvi "you know where you are going??" while putting on his sunglasses...

Nandini "well I have never been there before so I don't know...do I look silly??" she said confusedly

Prithvi "no...ok come sit first" he drove towards the central shopping centre...

Nandini "where are we going ?? I am not going to wear anything weird"

Prithvi "do you think I will let you wear anything weird...i like what you are wearing...but it may not be suitable for the place."

Nandini thought Prithvi knows everything...he even knows what girls should wear at discotheque. How come his knowledge is so good...he must be going out with girls in Delhi...or he must have had some girlfriend before...

"well how do know so much about the girls clothing??" she queried...

Prithvi "practice makes man perfect..."

Nandini glared red with anger "so did you helped your previous girlfriends with shopping??"

Prithvi "what can I say now?" grinning

Nandini "did you help your girlfriends shop for dresses or something else as well??" she said furiously...

Prithvi "something else means ….hmmm let me guess lingerie"

Nandini angrily "i don't want to go anywhere...just drop me here..i will go back"

Prithvi laughed and looked at her "anger makes you look more pretty"

Nandini "what is so funny...you had girlfriends before but you never told me"

Prithvi stopped the car...looked at her innocent face and came closer to her...he rubbed his hand in her hair...and gazed at her "you are the only girl who made me love...made me lost" slowly he kissed her lips...

"lets go Prithvi" she said nervously...

Prithvi touched her lips with his thumb and then cupped her face in between his hands and deeply kissed her...

after some time he lifted his head and looked at the red lips...she shyly looked away...

"i think we should stay here..." he said gazing at her beautiful face...

"no...we have to go..." she said while her hands getting cold...

_____******************

Angad "I think we need to study well this time...cause these exams are really important"

Richa "i agree...i think your subjects are more difficult...i always found science really hard"

Angad "its not difficult but needs extra brains..." then looked at Piyush "if this ass can do engineering than anyone can do" laughed

Richa smilingly looked at Angad "how far is it now?"

Angad "not so far now...have you been to disc before?"

Richa "yes once in Mumbai...with Sneha"

Angad "you guys know each other for long?"

Richa "yes we all are school friends"

_****************

"This one will look good on you" Prithvi said

"This?? hmmm ok..." she said and he asked her to change...she went towards the changing room when he suddenly came in front of her "are you going alone" he said innocently

Nandini "yes...why?

Prithvi "i think I should come with you"

Nandini embarrassed "no Prithvi ….are you crazy" she went away while he stood and watched her...she was about to enter the room when he rushed towards her and without a second's thought she found herself in his arms inside the changing room...

"what are you doing Prithvi...please leave me and let me change"

Prithvi "well I will help you to change" said smilingly

Nandini got nervous "no...don't ...its not good"

Prithvi "is it bad to see you... you don't seem that horrible" gazed at her

Nandini "you are ….i mean please understand...or let me go out then..."

Prithvi "hmm..ok I will close my eyes and you change"

Nandini "oh no...how can you?"

Prithvi "don't you trust me??" said innocently

Nandini "yes...i do trust you but changing clothes in front of you..." she was thinking

Prithvi "ok I won't open my eyes...now you can change"

Nandini looked at him for sometime... "ok don't open your eyes..."

she took off her dupatta...and kept the dress on her side...then took off her chudidaar and lifted her suit...while she was taking out her suit the hook in her suit pulled her hair and she yelped...

Prithvi "whaat happened??"

Nandini "nothing...don't open your eyes..." tensed

Prithvi "but let me help you atleast" he grinned...

Nandini "no I can help myself" and tried to free her hair from the hook...she thought she needs to be fast as she was standing in her bra and underpants ….she kept on looking at Prithvi.

Prithvi "how long will you take??"

Nandini tried her best but she couldn't release her hair...in vain she asked Prithvi "can you help me please?...but don't touch me...and also don't look anywhere else"

Prithvi "of course Nandini how could you think I will look at you"

Nandini "ok then open your eyes and take this hook off my hair"

Prithvi opened his eyes "where is the hook??" she looked at him and her heart started pounding... "oh no why are you looking elsewhere?? its in my hair" she got embarrassed... Prithvi simply took the hook out of her hair...she lifted the suit...he gazed at the delicate beauty...and came closer...while she had no room to move anywhere.

Nandini "now close your eyes"

Prithvi "what is the need now?? I have already seen you"

Nandini "what??" while keeping her dress on her bare body

Prithvi "hmm...should I help you to wear your dress?"

Nandini embarrassed "no...don't come near Prithvi...its bad"

Prithvi "what bad?? you don't like me coming near you?? or are you scared of me??"

Nandini "no I...i am not scared...but Prithvi...i feel"

He came closer and touched her burning cheeks...she closed her eyes... he moved forward and embraced her tightly... she got warm...he quickly pulled back...

"i am waiting outside" he smiled and and came out of the room...

She kept standing for a minute...her body was numb for a minute, she could still feel his hands stroking her back and shoulders...she could still feel the stinging on her neck as he kissed her.

After few minutes...

"come fast" he said while waiting outside.

She quickly managed to wear her dress and came out... "does it look alright"

Prithvi gazed at her "alright??? you look..." he paused then smiled "yes...alright...now lets go"

while she was sitting in the car he gave her a box...it was wrapped beautifully with red paper "what is it" she asked puzzled

"hmm its for you..." he said casually

Nandini smiled "for me...should I open now?"

Prithvi stopped her "not now...later"

___**********************

Abhishek "ok ….i got what you are saying now...well I never thought of that...good plan"

said wickedly "so you need me to act quick...well if that's the reason you know what I want..." paused and looked at Nandini's pic "you take what you want...i only want Nandini."

"sure I will implement it soon..." and kept the phone...

__**********************

Prithvi thoughtfully gazed at Nandini while stopping outside the disc.

Prithvi "next year I might leave for states" he suddenly mentioned

Nandini "what?? U.S.A...but suddenly?" she was surprised

Prithvi "my studies in the college are almost finished...this is my third year and my dad wants to me to study next two years in US... than I have to look after his business"

Nandini "but why are you telling me now..i mean all of a sudden.." shocked of what he had said.

Prithvi "its better to know...but I am also telling you that I won't go alone" and looked at her

Nandini "what? You mean you will..."

Prithvi "yes you will come with me...how can I leave you here...without me" and smiled at her

Nandini "i hope...i have spoken to my Father...you know he always supports me...and I trust him...i am sure he will convince everyone"

Prithvi "i damn care what happens anyways i am taking you with me..." grasped her hand ….

Nandini embraced him tightly.

____************************

great update nandini n prithvi goin USA awsommm