Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part...
nandini got drunk...''this is my room''...๐Ÿ˜†
so prithvi is losing his self control...hmmm
nandini u should cut your nails...poor prithvi...๐Ÿ˜†

well all in all u r excellent...
waiting for next part...

and plz aise hi jaldi jaldi update deti rehna...
u don't make all of us waiting  long for the update
so thanks for that...๐Ÿ˜Š
keep going like that...

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 17

Richa climbed the last stair and entered the hall way...

"get up princess...look what I have got for you"

Nandini opened her eyes and rubbed them to view clearly...

"what is this ?" she said

Richa "your dress for the ball dance"..."isn't it lovely...

Nandini "but I need to practice...what if I fell down wearing this huge dress"

Richa "then Prithvi will hold you..." laughed

"Nandini...Prithvi wants to talk to you...your phone is switched off" Sneha said while entering the room...

Nandini "i cant go out today...i have to practice...ok I will call him"

Richa "tell him you are not well...and that's true...you were out yesterday...i mean you were drunk"

Nandini "hmmm..." she said casually and then concentrated on the last word Drunk "what??" '.she paused "Drunk??? '.i was drunk ...yes I remember somewhat" holding her head and holding her phone...

Richa "don't worry, you will be fine"

Nandini dialed Prithvi's no "hello '."

Prithvi "how are you today?"

Nandini "much better...why do you ask?"

Prithvi "cause you did something... I can't tell" said teasingly

Nandini worriedly " what?...what did I do? Please tell Prithvi..i hope I haven't done anything...wrong.." she said embarrassed.

Prithvi smiled " well...as I said I can't describe but I cannot forget..." sounding serious

Nandini thought for a while "was it bad...??" she asked timidly...

Prithvi "no...it wasn't bad...not for me...well I would love you to repeat it" and laughed

Nandini got angry "what was it...if you can't tell me ...then I won't talk to you..." she got red

Prithvi laughed out loud " well Nandini...i can't ..." said laughing

Nandini "fine you keep on laughing...call me only when you can describe me in detail what all I did yesterday...good bye"

she disconnected the phone...

Sneha "hey Piyush was telling me you had his drink!!...it had strong alcohol"

Nandini "that was disgusting...i don't even remember what I did yesterday"

Richa "now leave it and get ready for your practice...today is the ball dance..."

Nandini got up lazily and while getting ready she again thought was it so funny that made Prithvi laugh...and she got worried...what must have really happened...

____****************

Shruti "Nandini you are performing very well today...well who will be your partner?"

Nandini looked at her " don't know..." concentrated on her dancing

Shruti "well who ever he may be... he will be lucky to have such a graceful dancer"

Nandini "thanks"

Richa called Angad "so everything is ready...well its all good from my side"

Angad "well Prithvi isn't practicing any dance...he has a match today"

Richa "what???? why didn't you tell me this before??"

Angad "Prithvi rarely tells anyone about his match...i will talk to him once he comes back"

Richa "i hope everything goes according to what we are thinking...if Prithvi won't practice then how can he dance with Nandini...look Angad you realy got to do something"

Angad "i know...but you won't understand Prithvi never listens to anyone and always does what he likes...I can't take the risk of him beating me ...let me think if I can do anything"

Richa "ok...but please do fast...we don't have enough time"

___****************

It was evening and the hall was decorated nicely...it reflected red and white color...all the students started gathering in the hall...audiences started taking their seats...

Nandini came towards Richa impatiently "you told me Prithvi will come and ask me for dance??...where is he...i have learnt this dance and wearing this huge gown...now what should I do ??"

Richa "wait...let me think..." and dialed Angad's no

"hello Richa...i don't know where he is..." Angad said confusedly...

Richa "what? Oh no now what are we gonna do" worriedly looked at Nandini...

Angad "i don't know about you but I know Natasha will kill me"

Nandini was standing oustide the hall...she looked extremely elegant and beautiful in her red dress...she was nervous and thought if Prithvi doesn't come she can't dance with anyone else and will go back to her hostel...

She looked tense and thought why on earth did she prepared herself when she knows Prithvi won't dance with her...she started cursing herself when she heard "if you have finished shall we go inside" she looked behind and to her surprise he was smiling and gazing at her...she looked at him...he looked even more handsome in his formal suit...she got lost for a minute... he said "lets go"

she came back to her senses... "oh...yes..actually I didn't know you.."

Prithvi "you..what ???"

Nandini "nothing...lets go" and kept gazing at him

The moment both of them entered everyone looked at the couple...they looked as if they were made for each other... Nandini got nervous and thought about her steps... Richa and Angad looked at them...

Angad "how can he...i mean he didn't practice"

Richa "what ??? then what will they do?"

All the couples were asked to come on the stage...

Prithvi held Nandini's hand and they face each other with their bodies approximately parallel

Angad and Richa were surprised to see Prithvi...he was perfect in every criteria.

Richa looked amazingly at both of them dancing, their body alignment, foot and leg action was too good...even the judges was amazed at their presentation, expression, posture and musiciality.

Prithvi looked into Nandini'e eyes while she was surprised at how good he can dance...they didn't talk but had so much to say with their eyes...their hold, shape and floor craft was far better than other contestants...

Prithvi hold her while she kept on gazing at him and got lost In him...

Prithvi "don't worry I won't let you fall.

Nandini smiled.

There were closed, open and separated dance movements. Prithvi stepped forward on his right foot whilst Nandini stepped back on her left. They stepped to the side on the other foot, thus concluding the figure by closing the first foot beside the second.

It was the last round of the competition

Prithvi lead Nandini forward across him...firmly leading her with his right hand on her back, she travelled across and turned around to face the opposite direction...Prithvi did another quarter left turn in order to follow Nandini and face her. Their steps were perfect...

Natasha looked at Angad "i am happy that you selected this beautiful couple...well done"

Angad looked at Natasha and smiled...he liked her but never expressed anything to her...

Nandini got nervous "do you think we will win?" she glanced at him

Prithvi "i don't know how to loose" said smilingly

Afte some time...

Richa "i am so happy that you won...congrats.." while hugging Nanidni... "well Prithvi you gave us a surprise...you know ball dance so well..where did you learnt from?"

Nandini "yes tell us...you never told me that you know dance and also that you wanted me to wear this dress and dance"

Prithvi stared at Angad who then looked at Richa "well I thought you like to dance..."

Nandini "anyways...i am so happy that we won" she thought something and frowned...

immediately made a distance "yes I remember...now tell me what did I do yesterday?

Prithvi "leave it now...you didn't do anything...i didn't let you do" gazed at her...

Nandini "ok so why didn't you let me do...was I doing something wrong?" she asked innocently...

Prithvi came closer to her "well in that case...we can continue now if you want to" he looked at her lovely lips...

Nandini "no...don't '.did I tried to..." felt embarrassed not looking at him

Prithvi stroked his thumb on her blushed cheek "you look beautiful today"

Nandini shyly looked at him and smiled

___*************************

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aww lovely update Dhanvi
awesome dear
loved prithvi teasing Nandu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
they were cute
i was more like wishing angad n richa
hopefully in future ๐Ÿ˜›  ๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting 4 more
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

very lovely update..!!

thanks for the pm
cont soon :)
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update dear
so Prithvi already knew the ball dance. that's quite a surprise.
luvd prithvi's teasing of Nandini.
update soon.
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
part 16
thanks for update n pm
sorry for late reply
wonderful part
so prithvi's turn to hide marks now
and wht will be his revenge
between we would love to see revenge continue from both side
poor nandu drunk piyush drink
but still she was so sweet
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates...

loved the ball dance part...prithvi gave a surprise to all...& he was teasing nandini...cute...

thanks 4 pm & special thanks 4 fast updates...it feels like we r reading written updates of show having episodes daily...keep it up...

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 17
thanks for updating
loved prithvi teasing nandu making her angry and he surprised all he knew ball dance well
imaging cute couple dancing like in fairy talesโญ๏ธ
they had to won as Prithvi  don't know how to loose๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
so angad likes natasha but richa will be perfect for him๐Ÿ˜’

loved this part

Prithvi "leave it now...you didn't do anything...i didn't let you do" gazed at her...

Nandini "ok so why didn't you let me do...was I doing something wrong?" she asked innocently...

Prithvi came closer to her "well in that case...we can continue now if you want to" he looked at her lovely lips...๐Ÿ˜ณ

we also want continuation๐Ÿ˜‰
the pic of mc with red dress is very beautiful๐Ÿ‘
samikshachauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wowww absolutely awesome as usual!!!

nandini so innocent. loved the way prithvi teases her๐Ÿ˜ณ
 she was looking sooo beautiful in the red dress. 
and of course prithvi had to be perfect in the dance after all he never loses๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
congrats to the winners!๐Ÿ‘

the way u described their dance step was perfect!๐Ÿ‘

thank u so much 4 updating!!!!!!!
 plz keep updating like this.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by samikshachauhan - 12 years ago
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its awsom prithvi teasing nandini was very good