Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 16

Richa was knocking the door when Nandini got up from her sleep and unlocked the door for her...

Nandini yawning "what's the time??"

Richa smiled and looked at her "its 8:00am... we have morning lecture" while picking up her books..

Nandini "oh...i didn't realise '.i will get ready"

She was about to have shower when she looked at her face...Nandini couldn't believe it was her face...her lips seemed sore red and somewhat swollen..her cheeks turned scarlet...her skin was glowing more than usual...she checked her neck...hopefully there weren't any marks this time...she touched her lips and closed her eyes...even the thought of last night made her feel warm and erotic...a strange emotion was running down her body...she craved...

_****************

Angad "so where are we going today" he said while running on the treadmill

Prithvi didn't say anything and was busy lifting up the weights.

Angad "its your birthday today...we should all get some treat"

Prithvi "will you let me concentrate" he said not wanted to be bothered...

Angad introspected him when his eyes dropped at a sharp scratch on his shoulder. He stopped the machine and got off...went near Prithvi...and jolted him...

"whats that?? it seems someone has scratched your back with nails" while looking deadpan at the scratch.

Prithvi immediately dropped the dumbbells and glowered at him "how about a big punch on your face" he said tempestuously...and went towards the changing room...

Angad smiled thoughtfully.

Prithvi went towards one of the mirrors to look at the scratch and remembered last night when he was kissing Nandini, her nails dig into his shoulder...he wore his jacket and continued with his exercise.

Later during the day

Nandini was waiting for Prithvi outside the hall while he was practicing his boxing...She thought of leaving early to practice for her ball dance but then thought of Prithvi's birthday and changed her mind to stay all day with him and practice tomorrow...

He came out and smiled at her...she looked at him...he was sweating badly... "lets go"

Nandini "like this...i mean you are sweating...do you want to change first?"

Prithvi "well if you want me to change...i can"

Nandini embarrassed looked elsewhere

Prithvi "of course I will...i came to give you my bag...can you put my stuff in the bag...i will quickly go and have shower...it can save time" Nandini surprisingly nodded and he left all his things on the ground and hurried towards the hall.

Nandini couldn't simply understand but she was happy to put the things nicely into his bag...she looked at his boxing gloves and lovingly gathered his stuff into the bag. She day dreamed about him...he is becoming her habit...she can't think of anything else...

After Some time...

"it was so difficult to play today" Prithvi said while coming towards her

Nandini looked at him while closing his boxing kit... "why?? what happened?"

Prithvi "wait put this towel as well" and handed towards her

Nandini "It's wet. Don't put in the bag..." she said carefully folding it...

Prithvi "It doesn't make any difference Nandini"

Nandini "it does...it will make all other things wet in the bag..." she said concerned

Prithvi didn't say anything "ok do as you want...i can quickly keep it in the hostel"

Nandini "its ok...i can hold it... you were saying something??"

Prithvi "yes...next time cut your nails" he said seriously

Nandini "what??? cut my nails...why?" said worriedly

Prithvi "anybody can see the scratches on my shoulder and back... its embarrassing to play then"

Nandini laughed "really...now you realise when you gave me those marks" and asked him to show the scratches...

Prithvi "fine if you want revenge...wait and see next time" said smirkingly

Both laughed while looking at each other...

Nandini "everyone's waiting for us in the canteen. They got some drinks and food from outside"

Angad "oh please come fast both of you...we are eagerly waiting for you"

everyone wished Prithvi while he looked at them and smilingly said "thanks"

Piyush had got some alcoholic drink but he didn't tell anyone and thought of mixing in his soft drink... he took his glass and poured some drink while others were busy with food.

He was about to drink his full alcoholic drink when Rohan called him for a minute...

Piyush "i will be back". In the meantime Sneha was pouring drinks for everyone, and mistakenly handed Piyush's drink to Nandini.

All started drinking when Piyush came back and looked at his drink and gulped straight in his mouth but it didn't tasted as alcohol he thought...must not be that strong.

Nandini thought everyone else is drinking it probably her tongue is not use to such fizzy drink...Prithvi looked at her and she smiled while drinking.

It was late evening..

Richa "lets go...we might get late otherwise"

Sneha "yes otherwise our warden will scold us"

Piyush "it was good...we should have such parties often"

Everyone got up and started walking when Nandini said "wow '.i can see four four of you all" and started laughing while sounding breathy and husky.

They all turned towards her astonished...

Prithvi "what did you say?"

Richa "Nandini are you alright?...it seems" said traumatized

Prtihvi asked everyone to leave and he will take care of her.

He moved towards Nandini and pulled her hand towards the gate...it was late evening and no one else was standing there.. "what is wrong with you?"

Nandini moved closer to kiss him on his lips...he pulled her back "you are drunk" he said unexpectedly.

Nandini didn't understood anything '.she started walking towards the bushes on her left... "my hostel is there"

Prithvi bitterly suspected something wrong...how could she drink...and then he realized who it could be...he looked around for her... "Nandini wait"

she halted "yes...you can't come in Prithvi...i am in my room"

Prithvi "this is a bush...not your room...now come I will drop you"

Nandini "sshhh...someone will hear..." she said while coming closer to him and gazed at him... she came closer to kiss him...he stopped her "now lets go Nandini...otherwise the hostel gates will  close..."

Nandini pulled him closer and hugged him...then kissed him on his cheek "Prithvi I love you" . He looked at her lovingly and smiled looking at the innocent face and her dreamy eyes.

Prithvi embraced her and rubbed his hand into her hair... she leaned on top of him and kissed his lips... a strong passion ran down Prithvi's body and he hold her tightly. Both was kissing each other and holding tightly when Prithvi realized something and got up immediately...he said while taking a long breath.. "This is the first time in my life that for a moment I completely lost my self... "

... Then he didn't listen to Nandini and picked her in his arms and started walking towards the girls hostel...the moment Prithvi reached her hostel he landed her on to the ground and dialed Richa's no.

Richa came towards the gate and took Nandini inside.

____********************

"How dare you bring alcohol and give it to Nandini." He blasted on Piyush. "i know you drink and it must be you who got alcohol"

Piyush stunned "oh so Nandini had my drink.." he said thoughtfully

Prithvi gave him tight punch on his face " have you even realized how much she can suffer because of your irresponsibility"

Piyush rubbed his hand on his cheek "i didn't know she had my drink" said confusedly...

Prithvi "shut up ass...now I don't want to listen to your bullshit"

Angad "is she alright"

Prithvi angrily " check with Richa"

Angad called Richa to check if Nandini was alright

Richa "yes '.no...i don't know...she's behaving weird...but I am sure she will be alright next morning..."

___*************

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
loved it
Nandani was fun, thinking bush is her room
cant wait 4 more
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
Rukmini13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice part dhanvi..luved it...oh prithvi got scratches from nandini...hahaha nw he realised hw feel if someone saw this...awww nandu u r sooo swt...bushes ko apana room bana liya...really dhanvi nice nd cute part...luv u
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update yaar..!!
i think it would b funny .. to c hoe does prithvi manages nandini now..πŸ˜‰
ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updates...& funny also...

keep it up...waiting for next part...
samikshachauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nandini drunk!!!!!!!!!!!

that was awesome. the drink after all helped nandini to pour out her feelingsπŸ˜‰

and prithvi's confession of losing his self control was sooo😍 

simply wonderful update dear. thanxxx!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
update soon. i really can't wait...
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both the parts are awesome
wow the midnight bday party is so hot n romantic
luvd it
hmm...so even Prithvi lost his control.
update soon.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
continue soon

btw i love ur siggy , use it as banner for ur FF
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha ha ha... My nanduu is shoo shweet ..''THIS iS MY ROOM'' πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›...loved it
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a beautiful part..loved it..
"yes...next time cut your nails" 😳😳😳
i hope she does tat next time.. n also wanna c his revenge too..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³