Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ridzzi

awesome update...πŸ˜›

mr. abhishek batra...u r dead...prithvi is not going to leave u...πŸ˜‰
hey did prithvi know abhishek from before?...😲
and parscal for abhishek...lπŸ˜†...very nice...
prithvi's birthday...😳
o ho...nandini is jealous ...πŸ˜†
waiting for ball dance...πŸ˜ƒ

well done...πŸ‘
waiting for next part...😊

Thanks a lot dear πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Awesome update 

luvd it
Awe Nandini is jealous
no wonder ne1 will b on seeing their bf being kissed n hugtged by some other girl
wow so Nandu's gonna make Prithvi's bday special! Awesome!
w8ing fr dat. Update soon.

Thanks a lot sweetie πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananyashera

thanks 4 pms...& sorry for late reply...just finished with the exams...

all the updates r so good...totally loved them...

hate that abhishek...so now nandini is trying to make prithvi's birthday special...really looking forward for prithvi's birthday celebration & ball dance...

please update soon...

Thank you so much...yes lets see what happens next...😊
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: samikshachauhan

oh this was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
hmm so the arrogant prithvi hates explaining himself. quite expected!!!!!!!!!!

wow i wonder how will nandini wish him πŸ˜
wonderful update sweetheart. and prithvi has plans 4 mr. abhishek batra too.πŸ˜‰ that will be fun to know.πŸ˜‰

update sooon...

waiting... and plz dear update soon.😊

Thanks for your lovely comments...will try and update soon... πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rukmini13

Nice part Dhanvi...sorry for late... i thought it would be any friend or any other student...but it was a very harmful animal nd that with camera...OMG whtt hell that Abhishek??? hw could he spy on nandini...hw dare he thinking abt nandini like that...just wait nd watch Mr Abhishek Batra wht prithvi did with u...well u already seen the promo...picture abhi baki hai mere dushman...Kya dimag paya hai Richa ne...nd Angad too involved in that plan...so nice...nd nw i eagerly waiting for balldance party:):):) wow its prithvis b'day...nd nandu wanna makes it special:*:*:*...update soon dear..made his b'day romantic tooo;);););)luv u...

Hi Rukmimi ... thanks for appreciating... πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridhithakur

awsom wondrful update ,,,,,,,,,,,

waaooo birthday blossoms

Hey... thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatzfathi

hey just caught up wit tis one..loved it...plss do pm me wen u update d next part...😊

Thanks a lot sweetie...you have been added to my pm list...πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simran_14

awesome update dear 

loved it
abhishek is so dead
i m sure prithvi wont leave him
aww nadani trying to make his b'day special
soo sweet
waiting 4 da next part
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm

Thanks a lot... i really appreciate your comments...πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruja

awesome part
so prithvi parcelled that spy agent to abhishekπŸ˜†
soon tht lusty crap will get prithvis punch😑
ohho nandu jelous with esha πŸ˜‰
wow so nice of richa n angad
making ready prithvi n nadini both for danceπŸ‘πŸΌ
nandu is making cake for prithvi
and also rehearsing for dance
waiting for birthday n dance egarly😍

Hey...i really like your comments...thanks for appreciation...πŸ˜ƒ
Freethinker thumbnail

Part 15

It was 11pm at night and Prithvi was reading while Piyush was talking with Sneha on the phone and Angad was busy completing his project.

Angad glanced at Prithvi and dialed Richa's no and started talking a bit louder "hello Richa... I had missed your call before...so how's everything?"

Richa smiled as she knew Prithvi must be near him "hmmm its working here...what about there??"

Angad "hmm sort of " paused for a moment... "ok so you mean Nandini...what??? really??...oh that's sad"

Prithvi glimsped at him and then looked back to his book.

Angad "oh...so what will you do now??...this is sad...ok will talk to you later...bye"

Prithvi starred at him impatiently...

Angad smiled at him as he knew Prithvi will be impatient after he heard Nandini's name...

"is everthing ok" Prithvi said calmly

Angad "no...i mean yes...you don't worry...Richa will handle"

Prithvi "what will Richa handle??" pretending to be very calm...

Angad "well Richa said Nandini has hurt her hand badly...some heavy metal fell on her hand...Richa is worried it might be a fracture"

Prithvi got up immediately and picked up his phone then thought something and went out of the room...

Angad dialed Richa's no again "hello Richa...mission successful .He's coming to see Nandini..."

Richa "thanks Angad..." smilingly looked at Nandini who looked confused...

Nandini "That's wrong... I mean I am alright...so why did you lied to him...Prithvi will kill me for that" said worriedly

Richa "oh Nandini you are so scared of him...he won't do anything like that"

Nandini " he won't even spare Angad for that...Prithvi hates lies and on top of that meeting at this hour" she said disturbed

Richa "Nandini you should know how to control his anger... ok now get ready...quickly...wear this"

Richa gave Nandini mermaid strapless tea-length Satin royal blue dress. Nandini gawked

"i can't wear this" she said

Richa "Nandini its such a elegant dress that will make him forget that you have lied...he won't say anything to you...believe me"

Nandini looked at her and agreed.

Meanwhile Richa decorated the room and placed the cake on the table...

"how do I look" Nandini asked hesitantly,  Richa who looked up to see and was stunned "oh my God Nandini ...you look awesome...this dress...i mean you look completely different...you are looking very beautiful...Prithvi will get lost in you today" winked at her..."ok me and Sneha will be in Tanya and Riya's room today. They know we need to complete the assignment... so you just lock from inside..."

Nandini "no don't go...i can't be alone here...i...i feel scared"

Richa smiled "you are scared of Prithvi?? ok now get ready...Sneha lets go"

Sneha "enjoy Nandini...bye" said teasingly...

Richa and Sneha left the room and Nandini bolted from inside...her heart was beating faster as she could hear her heart beat...she switched off the lights... and waited for her body to be normal...she opened the window...waited for him while sitting on the bed...why was she feeling as if her heart and mind are not with her...she blushed as she thought about him entering the room...her hands were getting cold because of the nervousness...

Suddenly she heard someone climbing and opening the window...it was pitch dark but she knew he had entered the room... she couldn't see his face and lighted a candle, she tried to look at him...he was standing near the window gazing at her...he looked at her from top to bottom and saw her flawless skin shinning in the candle light... as he came near...she moved backwards...there was something scaring her this time...

Slowly he came more closer and kept on gazing at the beautiful girl standing with a candle in the darkness...he was standing right in front of her with less than inch difference...she closed her eyes...Prithvi ran his hand slowly down Nandini's side, she didn't tense at his touch while he eased her back against the door of the room. He moved his kisses to her neck, Nandini blushed as he kissed her skin, alternating between nipping at the soft skin and kissing it. Nandini wasn't really to sure what do, she never really gotten to this point with him, but she knew deep inside that Prithvi wouldn't hurt her. Nandini kept her mind free of thoughts, focused only on what Prithvi was doing.

Prithvi stopped kissing her and looked at her then took her hand and lead her towards the bed. She pulled him close and kissed him gently taking him by surprise. Nandini halted."happy birthday Prithvi"...it was midnight .She turned on the lights and he saw the room decorated and a small cake in the center...

They both cut the cake and she put the piece into his mouth... "its nice" he said... "i made it" she said smilingly... He kissed her softly, cupping her face in his hands.

Prithvi looked at her dress which made her look more stunning... he came closer and softly kissed her shoulders. Nandini held back as he sucked on her neck gently.

Her body became more pliable as she molded herself closer to Prithvi. She slid her arms over his shoulders and then wrapped them about his neck. He drew her more firmly against his hard body, so tight that she could feel the growing evidence of his arousal.

She tried to pull away shyly but he kissed her again, and moved his hand to her hip... he moved his head up and kissed her, softly, then pulling her toward him. Prithvi ran his fingers into Nandini's hair, careful not to pull very hard. He sucked on her lower lip.

She was running her hands along his back, turning her head to the side so that he could continue to kiss the soft skin there.

He alternated kisses with biting, moving down to the hollow of her neck and then back to her ear, Prithvi leaned down and kissed her deeply.

He kissed her jaw line, moving to her neck, he bit her neck hard, not making marks, but in the way she liked.

A low moan escaped Nandini as his long, strong fingers sought and cupped her right breast. Currents of hot electricity coursed through her, leaving her quaking in the wake. Combined moans of pleasure swirled in their mouths as his thumb stroked one nipple into pebbled hardness and then shifted to give the other nipple equal attention.

Nandini trembled and her knees grew weak. She sunk both hands into his hair and clung to the thick mass while her mouth grew more insistent against his. Their kisses became deeper and longer and more intoxicating.

Then he dragged his mouth from hers and pierced her with a searing gaze and unzipped her dress...

Before she could catch her breath or respond, he was simultaneously lifting her and dipping his head under her dress. At the first touch of his lips on her breast, she nearly went wild, clawing at his shoulders, twisting and turning in reaction to the sweet torture.

"Prithvi!" She managed to whisper a strangled cry and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him closer and embraced him tightly...He pulled back a little...

"i should leave now" he said while lying on top of her...

She looked at him and tried to control her feelings that were running down her body...she knew that Prithvi was very well aware of what they were doing and he stopped...

"Nandini, this was my most memorable birthday" as he ran a finger down her cheek.

She looked shyly and smiled at him... "can I meet you tomorrow morning"

Prithvi came closer and kissed on her forehead "you don't have to ask me...you have full right to come and meet me whenever you want to" embraced her tightly and kissed her lips...

Long moments had passed when Prithvi pulled back and kissed her hand...then he went away...she stood still as if her body had frozen.

___******************

Edited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago