Tum Mere Ho (RTMC FF) Part69 on Pg153 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

hi dhanvi...

the concept of ur story is sooo catchy...

i read it all in one go...

simply amazing...

loved prithvi's rough n tough character n nandini's sweet..sobre n naive...

her family is sooo cruel...n that abhishek disgusting man...

waiting for the next update...

thnx for the pm...

Thanks a lot...😊
Originally posted by Simran_14

Hey dhanvi... 😊

The concept is really nice

I just read it all in one go

Simply amazing, superb            

Loved prithvi's tough character n nandini's sweet one

I hate her family esp beji and bauji, they r so cruel...n that abhishek 😡🤬

But I m glad Prithvi now know about the engagement
And is supporting her
Waiting for the next update
plz add me 2 ur pm list
sending a buddy request

Thanks for reading and writing a lovely comment...i am glad...😊
Nandini and PrithviEdited by Dhanvi83 - 12 years ago

Part 12

Abhishek stopped his car outside the Mehra palace and started walking inside. Bauji saw him "Abhishek!!...why didn't you inform us" said happily as Abhishek approached him and touched his feet.

"I had some business meeting here ...so thought will visit you all...where is everyone?" Bauji smiled "all are home ...come" and took him inside.

Bauji "look who has come." he shouted and everyone came outside to see Abhishek...

Brinda came running to see her would be son-in-law "beta...you didn't inform us...how are you?" and touched his head...everyone in the house were happy to see him as they had no children and the family had no heir, so they regarded Abhishek as their own son. Everything was automatically inherited to Nandini, since she was the only daughter of such a huge family. Abhishek thought himself to be very lucky...to have such beautiful girl with huge wealth and property and that too only single girl in the whole family.

Biji looked at him " What will you like to have beta..." and ordered the servants...

Abhishek took her blessing and said "i am here only for a short while...i really don't need anything."

Biji "no we can't let you go like this...you are the son-in-law of this house and also son...so please don't say no and give us a chance to welcome you"

Biji went inside the house and ordered everyone "everything should be served expensive and with utmost care" and all the daughter in laws started making nice lunch for him.

Abhishek asked Bauji "its my birthday coming next week...so will it be possible if I can meet Nandini for sometime next week.."

Bauji looked with a frown and calmly said "you know beta we have this tradition of not letting boy and girl meet before marriage...no matter what occasion comes...i know you must be feeling it very odd...but thats how our culture is.."

Abhishek closed his fist in anger but did not reacted on his face "no Bauji...i respect your feelings..i was just asking casually...nothing serious"

Bauji felt happy "thank you son for respecting our tradition"

Abhishek looked around the big palace and thought...he is the owner of this big palace now...and of course all the property...and thinking so he smiled wickedly...

______**********************

Natasha talking to some of the students in the auditorium "so we have to get it organised as soon as possible...we don't have much time... now lets start with the preparations"

Richa heard her shouting "hey Natasha ….what's going on...??"

Natasha with selecting a red ribbon "nothing Richa...we normally organise a ballroom dance party for the students...but this time its late...so just preparing that..."

Richa "wow...thats exciting ...when is it ??"

Natasha "most likely next week..i will be putting up posters around today...i have to leave Richa...lots of work to do...will catch you later..."

Richa "thats perfectly alright...you please go ahead..let me know if you need any help"

Natasha stopped and looked at her "can you really help??"

Richa moved towards her "yes I would be happy...i love organizing events"

Natasha "hey thanks ...can you help me decorate this auditorium..i know its very big...we have to make it look like a ballroom."

Richa took the decorations from her "don't worry...i will do it..."

Natasha "thanks Richa...i will come later...i have to finish the posters first"

Richa started decorating when Angad saw her "hey Richa ..."

Richa "hi...how are you?"

Angad "good ..what are you doing ??"

Richa "decorating for the ball dance..do you know about this event??"

Angad "yes I know..i have got to make pairs and make them practice..its so difficult...we have got dance trainers...in the end there will be a competition and the wining pair will get a prize..."

Richa "really...thats exciting...well then we both are busy organizing..." and both laughed...

Angad "by the way where's Sneha and Nandini ??"

Richa "Sneha...as usual with Piyush...and Nandini is still sleeping"

Angad "sleeping...wow...well its Saturday no classes...so she can sleep that long.."

Richa "normally she gets up early..but don't know...i don't even know when she came back last night and how she managed to enter the hostel..." again laughed..

Angad "it seems everyone's going crazy in love...anyhow I will meet you later...need to finish this work..."

Richa "ok...bye"

_**************

In the hostel...

Nandini's phone rang...she woke up sleepily.

"hello" she said...

it was Abhishek  "hello Nandini ...are you still sleeping ??"

she quickly got up in shock and did not speak another word

Abhishek "hello Nandini ...can you hear me???"

Nandini did not speak anything and switched off the phone...

Scared she got up from the bed...closed her eyes for few seconds..and then thought something... she looked outside the window...it was a pleasant weather...she could see the hills and snowy mountains far away and lovely trees of the hostel garden... and thought she will visit the faraway mountain one day..she slowly moved her hands to stretch herself. Then closed her eyes and said "Prithvi ..i love you" and after a few seconds opened her eyes and smiled.

She thought of getting ready and then thought Prithvi must be sleeping till now...she thought of calling him but then stopped and thought...she will call him once she reaches college...she had lots of things to do...had to manage her clothes...eat something...have shower...as she thought and tied her hair in a knot and moved towards the shower...

______*****************

Abhishek felt angry at Nandini disconnecting his call...he thought something and smiled... "for how long will you not talk to me" he knew Nandini was very shy and probably that must be the reason of her not talking to him.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door and his secretary said "Sir the company's director wants talk to you...i have been transferring the call...but"

Abhishek starred at her "i was busy...you can transfer now" and hurriedly looked into the files...

"this director will kill me..." he said while preparing to answer him...

_____********************

Nandini came out of shower...quickly opened her cupboard...and dressed up wearing maroon suit and chudidaar that made her skin looking more fair...she went towards the mirror...her face looked more beautiful...her eyes more sparkling...she looked at her face...and then touched her cheeks...and her lips...then remembered how Prithvi kissed her and she was almost lost in his arms...she blushed as she thought...then she saw a small mark below her cleavage..it was a hickey...she knew it before as her soft skin in that area was stinging when she had come back yesterday...luckily it was hidden by the suit she was wearing...she quickly brushed her hair and took her dupatta nicely over her shoulders and once more looked into the mirror to make sure no more marks were visible...

____***********************

As she was walking towards the college...she was looking more beautiful than ever...the color of her suit made her look more fair and bright...she entered the gates of the college and thought of calling Prithvi and waking him up...his phone was ringing but he wasn't picking up...Nandini thought he must be sleeping till now...and smiled...she walked towards the library as she had to return some books...as she was walking...she thought of going towards the hall where Prithvi practices...she was just curious to go and see...even though she knew he wasn't there...she thought and moved towards the hall... it wasn't empty...lots of students were practicing...she looked at the boxing ring and smiled...she was looking around when she saw him coming out of his changing room with towel in his hand and rubbing his hair...she was happy too see him and surprised as well...and thought to herself... "so he got up early today..hmm" then walked towards him and stood right in front of him... he saw her and frowned a little "how come you are here???" said annoyingly.

She looked at him as if she has done something wrong "what...i...just came to..." he pulled her arm towards a corner "can you move your big eyes and look around..." she looked at him and then looked around and saw she had entered boys room just adjoining the hall and was shocked "i...i was" before she could complete the sentence she saw Prithvi only wearing his shorts and she was looking at him he got conscious and said "go outside...i am coming" andl looked angrily at her as she walked outside the hall.

She was waiting outside when after some time Prithvi came and blasted at her "Nandini how could you walk so blindly??...what if someone would have seen you there...how could you be so careless??"

Nandini looked at him and was about to cry when Prithvi said "that's enough...you don't have to cry on each and every small thing..." while putting his stuff in his bag...Nandini looked at him as he was closing the zip of his boxing kit.

Prithvi looked at her nervous face which beautifully reflected her fair skin and said calmly "i want you to get more smart Nandini..."

Nandini looked at him and said "i thought you must be sleeping and then I walked in the hall..." immediately he said "what ???when you had thought I wasn't here..then why did you come here??"

Nandini looked nervous as he questioned her... he said "i need an answer Nandini...why the hell did you come here??"

Nandini started sobbing and he got mad over her "i am leaving and you keep on crying...when you finish your crying...let me know" and started walking towards the gate... Nandini kept standing and looking at him as he walked away...

_____*********************

Richa came to her room and saw Nandini sitting on her bed "hey Nandini...What time did you wake up...??"

Nandini seemed least bothered to answer her question as she was thinking about Prithvi. Richa came closer and asked her "are you alright...why are you sitting like this??" Nandini annoyingly answered "why?? cant I sit like this ??

Richa observing Nandini "why are you angry??? now what happen??

Nandini "Richa please ….." folded her hands "can you leave me alone for sometime.

Richa "ok ….up to you" and she went towards her study table.

Richa scrutinized Nandini...

Richa "do you know Nandini we have ball dance party in college next week and the winning pair

will get a prize...

Nandini "oh...really.." she said disinterestingly...

Richa "so do you want to participate..." glimpsed at her and said "Prithvi and you can be pair"

Nandini swiveled at her "no...i don't want to be his pair"...she got up from the bed angrily "now you will not speak a word about him" and went out of the room...

Richa was astounded at what she had heard... she thought Nandini came late last night...probably she must have had some fight ...she didn't wanted to ask...she picked up her book and started reading...

Nandini was sitting in the garden...she seemed too annoyed at what Prithvi had said...and thought she will never talk to him...as he is always so impervious...heartless...she kept on thinking and felt more rankled...

___************************

It was lovely and bright morning and the whole valley was covered with bright sunlight... when Nandini and Richa came out of the building from their morning classes... they had one hour break...Richa said "i am so hungry...lets go to the canteen..." Nandini seemed sad about something but smilingly said ok.

They joined Sneha and Piyush who always seem to be sitting in the canteen and sipping coffee...

Richa said teasingly " how many cups do you both drink whole day"

Piyush "i have never counted...Sneha must have.."

Sneha "oh...well don't know...but I can tell how many buttons are on your shirt Piyush" and laughed

Piyush looked down his shirt puzzled...

Richa "you are insane...God help you Sneha"

Sneha looked at Nandini who seemed lost somewhere "so Nandini ….where's your Prithvi ???"

Nandini "i don't know...and why are you so much bothered about him ??"

Sneha "you seem angry...what happen??"

Nandini "i think I must leave...Richa I will see you later.." she left and everyone looked at her...

After some time...

Nandini was sitting in the garden feeling why she is so obtuse all the time and then Prithvi yells at her...she needs to be quick instead of being dopey...when suddenly she felt strong hands touched her shoulder...she swung around and saw him and then turned back again.

Nandini didn't say anything as Prithvi surveyed her and sat next to her, he was about to hold her hand when she got up and picked her bag...she was about to move when Prithvi held her hand

Nandini "let me go..." she said irritatingly

Prithvi pulled her towards himself "stop exasperating"

Nandini "leave my hand...everyone will notice" she said while trying to escape her hand and glanced around...

Prithvi gazed at the delicate beauty "who cares ??" still holding her soft hand...

Nandini conceded in front of his captivating gaze...

Prithvi came towards her and hold her gently around the waist, but did not pull her close.

Then he took his hands off of her waist and put them around her back and slowly pull her towards himself...Nandini put her head on his shoulder "please never be rude with me..."

Prithvi "do you want me to compensate for my rudeness" she looked bashfully at him...

____**************

Renuka kept on trying Prithvi's no but she was unable to contact him. Rajveer came from a business meeting and as he stepped in the lounge...he saw his beautiful wife busy with the phone...the servant behind him kept his bag on the big sofa... he looked at his perturbed wife who didn't even notice him coming.

"something wrong Renuka" he asked with a concern on his face.

She immediately glanced at him...

"nothing...i wanted to speak with Prithvi...but his phone is switched off since morning"

Rajveer reposefully responded "Don't worry whenever he will hear your voice message he will call you...don't worry about him"...paused for a second "i thought something serious must have...anyways..." and smiled at her...

Rajveer owned many companies in the whole country and some overseas...his business flourished all over the world...he came in the list of successful businessmen. He always wanted Prithvi to join his business but never forced his son...and let him do his engineering...

After having his dinner...

Rajveer was working on his laptop when he saw Renuka saunter in the room. He thought of something and asked her "did you tried the hostel no?" ….

...she quickly ambled towards the phone and started dialing the no... "it must be very late...why didn't I thought of it before..." she said as she wandered with the phone in her hand..

...the warden picked up the phone and asked "hello ...who's this??"

Renuka "hello Mr Suri …..this is Renuka Singh...Prithvi's mother...can I please talk to him...its urgent..i am sorry to disturb you at this time"

Mr Suri was very disciplinary and stringent man but to Renuka's request he said "alright, let me call him..will you hold the phone..."

Renuka "yes sure...thank you Mr Suri"

Mr Suri made an announcement over the intercom in the hostel for Prithvi...

Angad got up from his study table and was startled...he thought Prithvi must be with Nandini...he tried Prithvi's no but it was switched off...

______*************************

awesome update...😛
nandini u should see around yourself while entering somewhere...😆
prithvi don't be rude with her...😡she luv's u so much...😃

well done...👏
waiting for next part...😊

Nice update sweetheart...oho balldance party..competition...prize..so excited!!!!!! Nd prithvi don't rude with nandu she wanna see u...nd thinking abt u...khamka dat diya bechari ko...pyarse bhi to samza sakta tha na...how mean abhishek!!! Uskona meri nandu se dur hi rakhna...oh dear i m waiting foe next part update soon ...nd yah we r commenting on every update coz can't resist ourself to cmmnt... u r writing is tooo good nd ur story awsom...so keep going on...luv u
awesome part...please continue
awsom update ,,,,,,u can becom a writer
u write wondrful
enjoyed the cute fight btwn prithvi n nandu...hmmm he is born rude...bt i like him 😃... Grtt update as always ...😊
i like it . i loved it.

plz update soon .

i check it every day...