Tum Mere Ho (RTMC FF) Part69 on Pg153 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ridhithakur

very nice  just luving the activities hop nandini n prithvi get togther

Thanks 😊
when???????????? Huh u and ur suspenses will definitely kill us some day lol...
loved this update... Keep it up dear... :-)
And next part shud be update soon(its not an order its just a request)
Originally posted by neha_dubey1709

when???????????? Huh u and ur suspenses will definitely kill us some day lol...
loved this update... Keep it up dear... :-)
And next part shud be update soon(its not an order its just a request)
Thanks Neha...will try and update soon...good to know you liked...i love reading the comments

Part 6

Piyush and Sneha called them from behind to wait for them. Prithvi looked at Piyush and angrily said "you half witted man where the hell were you ?"

Piyush "we were coming slowly behind you..."almost breathing faster

Prithvi thought he is just using Sneha, he had three or four girlfriends before and he dumped all of them. Prithvi got angry at him but couldn't say anything in front of Sneha and Nandini.

Prithvi "now you better move your butt and hurry up...its your plan to walk..."

Piyush almost out of breath "yyyeees ….i ..i know...lets walk faster...we will reach by 4pm"

Prithvi "i feel like punching your head so that your pea-size brain starts working"

Piyush "now what?"

Prithvi "if we reach by 4pm, when are we gonna come back ?, you rascal"

Piyush "but its already 3:30pm"

Prithvi thought they have wasted so much time here, and it will take at least 7pm to come back if they walk faster.

The lights were on in the huge dinning hall of the Mehra palace. It was huge and elegant, with italian furniture. The palace was decorated with antiques and weapons. Unfortunately the people in the palace were very orthodox and traditional.

Bauji head of Mehra family was a old man with big white beard. He was sitting on his huge chair facing all the members of his family. He was far more violent and strict than any of his sons. His first wife died many years back and his second wife (Biji) was rude than anybody else in the house. they had eight sons, all orthodox and none of them were graduate. They all loved violence, fights.

The family was famous for threatening and killing people. None of them has any children except the second last son who has one beautiful daughter. The family only dreamed about their heir , being such huge family and still no one had a child was a big shame for the whole family.

Mohan " hmmm...food is looking delicious today"

Bauji "you only think about food, have you ever thought you don't have any kids"

Mohan felt bad as his Father again stared...Mohan being the eldest son was punished by his Father everytime. His wife Mehur said "bauji it is all because of that evil spell in the house"

Bauji looked at her daughter in law and said "ok now you will talk in front of me?"

Mehur looked down and apologized.

Bauji "i will die and won't have the luck to have a grandson"...he kept silent …

Biji "i have given this house eight sons but none of you ladies can produce any son...shame on you...seven of you are like a barren land...useless...good for nothing..."

Bauji asked his younger son Vinod "when is Nandini coming back?"

Vinod stammering "Baauji ...i ...i was thinking we should let her complete her studies ….and then she can come back..." Vinod wanted her only daughter to study hard but none of her family members were happy to this decision.

Biji "we have seen a boy...she will have to marry him soon...we can't wait..." said disgustingly...

Vinod kept quiet in front of his mother and started thinking about Nandini.

Richa and Sneha started buying some stuff for themselves when Nandini bought some antiseptic for Prithvi to apply on his hand. Prithvi "what is it ?" ...Nandini "you should apply this on your hand"

Angad looked at her and said "Prithvi never applied anything on his hand for little wounds" Nandini kept quite and was about to turn away when Prithvi hold her hand and took the antiseptic to apply it on his hand. Angad could not believe his eyes and his mouth opened with shock.

Nandini just smiled and left to see her friends on the other side of the road. Prithvi looked at her while she walked away. Nandini thought if she should ask him whether he likes her or not but she felt too scared to talk to him about this. May be he doesn't like her and she is thinking far too much.

Next day

Richa was getting ready for college and she saw Nandini sleeping and asked her to get up else she will miss her class. Nandini got up and thought of Prithvi waiting for her in college and quickly got up from her bed to get ready.

She thought Prithvi might have forgotten as she was quite late for the college already. But to her surprise he was standing at the gate of the college talking to three other boys. She quickly went towards him.

She saw his back and the moment she was about to say his name he turned around "you are late...now lets go"

Nandini didn't say anything and simply walked with him. She had to walk faster or literally run as Prithvi was walking super fast. He came up to the canteen "look around ….is she here".

Nandini looked around but she couldn't find that girl and said no. Prithvi twitched his lips and hold her hand to take her to the gymnasium, the moment he hold her hand, Nandini's heart skipped a beat and she turned pink. But then she looked at Prithvi who was holding her hand and walking without any feelings for her, she felt sad...that she is just like any other girl in the college and nothing special to him. Why does she feel so much love for him all the time as if she will die if she won't see him... the thoughts were killing her...Prithvi has no feelings for her and all that happened that day...was because of her...she felt unhappy after thinking so many things...

Finally he reached in the gymnasium and looked at Nandini who was lost in her thoughts " now what????...open your big eyes and look around..." he said annoyingly.

Nandini came out of her thoughts and looked around...while she was turning the other way she heard a voice "Prithvi...how are you.." and she said hurriedly..."oh there she is" Prithvi looked around and smiled smirkingly " I knew it must be you" he said and he walked towards Silvi. Nandini's throat went dry and she tried to hold her bag tightly. Prithvi looked at Silvi who was smiling to see Prithvi coming towards her. "how have you been Prithvi darling" she said smiling.

Prithvi got angry and looked into her eyes "this is the last time I will be tolerating any nonsense from you...how can you ever think a girl like you can be my girlfriend!!!!. I hate witches...remember that"

Everybody in the hall started laughing at Silvi and he walked towards Nandini and asked her "lets go" She quickly went after him. Silvi got red and went off from there.

Prithvi "now you should go and attend your class"

Nandini thought how could he be so ruthless and then timidly walked towards her building.

Principal was talking to prithvi about his coming match with the MDC college next week and how has been practicing. Prithvi "don't worry sir...i would always want our college to win"

Next week there was inter college function after that students will have summer break and they can go back home for one month.

Nandini was busy preparing her song when Sneha came to Nandini and told about Prithvi's boxing match with MDC college.

Nandini got startled "Boxing match!!!!" and looked sad. She thought why Prithvi has to play such a violent game, he could have had cricket or tennis or some other safer game than this one. What if he gets hurt and ...what if...she kept on thinking when she heard "Nandini ...are you listening???" Nandini nodded her head and said "i will be back" and went towards the hall where Prithvi was practicing. She saw him practicing with one other boy and saw only for a few minutes when she closed her eyes and turned around and thought she can't watch him being hurt by someone else, she walked out of the hall and thought she won't be able to watch Prithvi's match.

Prithvi was sleeping when he heard his phone ringing. He picked up to hear his mother's voice

Renuka "hello Prithvi...how are you beta..so when are you coming home"

Prithvi "hello mom...yes I am coming after two weeks..."

Renuka "i will start preparing now...and when is your match"

Prithvi "tomorrow...and now I was resting...can I call you tomorrow"

Renuka "ok ..ok you sleep beta...i will call you some other time...all the best and I know you will win"

Prithvi "thanks mom...tk care" and kept the phone and cosily went to sleep.

It was difficult for Nandini to sleep, she thought only about Prithvi's boxing match and was sitting on the bed...all bad thoughts coming to her mind...she can't stop him to play...he loves his game...what should she do...she cannot see him hurt even little...Prithvi loves his game more than anything else ….she kept on thinking as the night kept on its pace...

good going Dhanvi🤗!!!. luv this epi👏... n thanx for Pm..
Sara
I loved ..loved...n loooved ur ff... 😃 ... Its so interesting...simply grttt...i loved prithvi...n nanduu...the perfect couple 😉 ...nd m dying to read next part...plzzz plzzz plzzz update sooon...n a big thanxxx for pm...lov u 😊

fantastic ff...plzzz update

Awesome update dear
wow 3 cheers for Prithvi n Nandini
Awe! He took the ointment frm Nandini 
offcourse after all his princess bought it. 
how cud he dissapoint her.
God! I feel like poisoning these bauji n biji. wierdos.
Yayyy! Tit for tat for Silvi.
Awe Nandini is frightened even with the thought of Prithvi getting hurt.
Cho Chweet.
update soon.

hi dhanvi😊
good going👏
nandini is worried for prithvi😛
o ho hmmm
so sweat😳
nice update👏
do continue
update soon
and thanx for pm.

awsom update thats great work dhanvi  ...