Abhay&Alina-2 reasons updated-pg2!

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
My 2 Reasons to slap Abhina!

Let's start with
Mr.Darinda-Khoon penewala jaanwar-Abhay Raichand

Reason#1-Couldn't you have been romantic while curing Piya?I mean instead of looking at her like how a 5 year old looks at Laddoo you could of swept her off her feet and carried her around so she wouldnt have to walk!(Ekta completely wasted time by putting the background music cause nothing romantic happened!)

Reason #2-"Im sorry"...Couldn't you have said that out loud instead of saying it in your head?Yaar technology ka zamaana hai,you couldve called or texted Piya!

Then
Mrs.Nerd-turn-pretty Alina Khurana

Reason#1-you ruined the whole Abhiya moment!Not only the moment you're ruining ABHIYA!

Reason#2-Stupid bragging about your boyfriend.Instead of asking Piya if she needs anything all you do is jump in and say"I'm so lucky to have Abhay as my boyfriend!"
I can't wait to see the look on your face when you find out that Abhay never loved you!
Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘ i would be sooo happy if haseena sucked 😑😑alina blood dry instead of T😲 . how much  longer do we have to bear  alina & abhays stupid track 😑😑😑
that creepy vampire maheshπŸ˜• had more sense than abhay no offence
i feel sorry for piya why cant abhay tell her the whole truth 😲😲
😲Edited by lizzie1765 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,so true the last time Abhay hid the truth(about Sid)
she ended up losing her memory
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wth ur abhay reasons even i would have slap abhay..becoz he says that in his mind but not to piya loudly πŸ˜‘
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
😭 i want stupid werewolf track to end just kill jeh & alina😑😑😑 ,cvs should pay proper focus on 😳abhay & piya 😳i wont mind the fillers if they get abhiya scenes right in order 😑😑
😑
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Naina - I like You ! You have spoke the words from my mouth.

I was in such a foul mood after seeing Alina - I decided to keep quiet - But you went in for it - and got them all - Excellent post! Please bring some more on!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘ i would be sooo happy if haseena sucked 😑😑alina blood dry instead of T😲 . how much  longer do we have to bear  alina & abhays stupid track 😑😑😑
😲

I sooo agree with ya - That's what I was saying - i can even sit and watch Panchi drooling over Abhay - rather than that Alina.

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

😲

yes i agree with you
nice post you are daring person ,i must say ,but your post i like most 
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you!πŸ˜ƒ
Why can't for once Abhay just tell Piya the truth and sort things out with her? πŸ€”
That way we won't have to see him with so many other dramebaaz ladkiya!😭🀒
And BTW (sorry if this offends anyone) Alina is really pissing me off now!😑 I wish she stops chipkooing to Abhay so that we can get more intense AbhiYa moments!!😳