Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TOI-Lots of hype, but where are the TRPs? (Page 4)

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
loading
I am scared now

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32959

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Looks like starplus is pulling up its socks for 9 pm, lets see how long it sustains, but the way Bidaaii ended inspite of doing well will not change, if they need it they will get it back , otherwise if the 9 pm works with a new show they good for them ...

PR is having some discrepancies with its track so its off the charts maybe next week the graph numbers will be different..

All shows need a fair chance to prove themselves,
Even with bidaaii, when the show was seen dipping , changes were needed, the show was consistent with its grades and kept the focus and viewers , and the leap worked, unfortunately they ended it with a promise to come back so after their quota of shows  performing and they need they will get it back.

Even the show at 8 pm earlier to the show now did'nt work , and so also the 9 pm show, good for Starplus, if their shows work and after all its all about the investment in a show and they have a chance to prove to the audience we can offer some good content  and audience are the ones who give the final verdict and they show it on teh charts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Looks like starplus is pulling up its socks for 9 pm, lets see how long it sustains, but the way Bidaaii ended inspite of doing well will not change, if they need it they will get it back , otherwise if the 9 pm works with a new show they good for them ...

PR is having some discrepancies with its track so its off the charts maybe next week the graph numbers will be different..

All shows need a fair chance to prove themselves,
Even with bidaaii, when the show was seen dipping , changes were needed, the show was consistent with its grades and kept the focus and viewers , and the leap worked, unfortunately they ended it with a promise to come back so after their quota of shows  performing and they need they will get it back.

Even the show at 8 pm earlier to the show now did'nt work , and so also the 9 pm show, good for Starplus, if their shows work and after all its all about the investment in a show and they have a chance to prove to the audience we can offer some good content  and audience are the ones who give the final verdict and they show it on teh charts
 
but what they did to bidaai was unfair. lets see dor tooo started good rating but look what happen. i dont care but hate sp of what did to bidaai. but stil i think diya baati dont have that potentail but i am sure they will get a punishment of this. i hope they fall from high very high then they will know what is worth of old and gold what s worth of bidaai. i wish and hope PR beats these all shows PR should be in top ekta is talented she will defo do something
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32959

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Its always the audience which gives the last call
People who saw the preleap for bidaaii also continued to see the post leap and more added, It proved that the audience liked  the change and thats the final call, if screenplay , story and actors show their work and the work is convincing and at that particular time the otehr shows show fuctualtion and the story dose'nt catch the audiences view they don;t waste a minute to switch channels,

Every show gets its chance to prove itself, articles will show what n audience have gauged the show on its opening, maybe Diya aur Battui will pick up or it may fail, right now according to the one posted its in top ten, but other article dose'nt show that , each score board may be different , most of the time indianTelevision rating gives the right numbers , I doubt if its in the top 10 according to this one,


Amongst the top 10 shows, Star Plus' Saathiya remained on top with a peak TVR of 6.22, followed by Set's KBC (4.44 TVR) and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (4.42 TVR). Other shows on the list are: Is Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon (Star Plus, 4.2 TVR), Uttaran (Colors, 3.94 TVR), Sasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta (Star plus, 3.9 TVR each), Balika Vadhu (Colors, 3.81 TVR), Pratigya (Star Plus, 3.76 TVR) and Crime Petrol (Set, 3.71 TVR).

If the show works for SP it wants its to work, I guess it will see how far it goes with its performance, people are there to watch it and the channel delivers, So its the final call of the audience,

Previous shows which got shut may not have attracted the audience and Bidaaii is exception , So to see which other show ends at No1 on teh charts will be seen in years to come whether they will ever do that also is a big question

long running show other than Bidaaii is Yeah Rishtha which completes 3 years in Jan maybe after than the channel may make a decision if needed or even earlier and then will know how it performs ..

If Starplus wants new shows it will end long running show maybe thats their rule which peopel are not aware of

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Its always the audience which gives the last call
People who saw the preleap for bidaaii also continued to see the post leap and more added, It proved that the audience liked  the change and thats the final call, if screenplay , story and actors show their work and the work is convincing and at that particular time the otehr shows show fuctualtion and the story dose'nt catch the audiences view they don;t waste a minute to switch channels,

Every show gets its chance to prove itself, articles will show what n audience have gauged the show on its opening, maybe Diya aur Battui will pick up or it may fail, right now according to the one posted its in top ten, but other article dose'nt show that , each score board may be different , most of the time indianTelevision rating gives the right numbers , I doubt if its in the top 10 according to this one,


Amongst the top 10 shows, Star Plus' Saathiya remained on top with a peak TVR of 6.22, followed by Set's KBC (4.44 TVR) and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (4.42 TVR). Other shows on the list are: Is Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon (Star Plus, 4.2 TVR), Uttaran (Colors, 3.94 TVR), Sasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta (Star plus, 3.9 TVR each), Balika Vadhu (Colors, 3.81 TVR), Pratigya (Star Plus, 3.76 TVR) and Crime Petrol (Set, 3.71 TVR).

If the show works for SP it wants its to work, I guess it will see how far it goes with its performance, people are there to watch it and the channel delivers, So its the final call of the audience,

Previous shows which got shut may not have attracted the audience and Bidaaii is exception , So to see which other show ends at No1 on teh charts will be seen in years to come whether they will ever do that also is a big question

long running show other than Bidaaii is Yeah Rishtha which completes 3 years in Jan maybe after than the channel may make a decision if needed or even earlier and then will know how it performs ..

If Starplus wants new shows it will end long running show maybe thats their rule which peopel are not aware of

 
I doubt sp will end yrkkh after bidaai but it is topping chart so it may not end becuase as you said before yrkkh can continue longer than kyunki i hope it do inshallah ameen
 
Star Plus top's the chart in C&S homes
ChannelDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
Star Plus20-Sep-11Tue19:00SAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA 4.66
Sony Entertainment TV20-Sep-11Tue20:28KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI 4.32
Colors20-Sep-11Tue20:00BALIKA VADHU 3.19
Zee TV19-Sep-11Mon21:00PAVITRA RISHTA 3.15
Sony Entertainment TV19-Sep-11Mon22:30BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN 3.08
Sony Entertainment TV24-Sep-11Sat21:59C.I.D. 2.98
Colors22-Sep-11Thu21:59UTTARAN 2.98
Star Plus23-Sep-11Fri21:30YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI 2.81
Star Plus20-Sep-11Tue19:30SASURAL GENDA PHOOL 2.78
Star Plus20-Sep-11Tue20:00IS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON 2.76
Target group : All India Market CS 4 + Yrs
For the week of 18/09/2011 to 24/09/2011.
Source: TAM peoplemeter system
i saw this tooo
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32959

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
YRKKH can go endless, but it also depends if the actors are ready to be parents of  kids who grow with time, YRKKH cannot go as long as Kyunki, no show can go that long that era is over, shows  can go max for certain years, or certain months depending on the performance, the storyline they need  and if the actors wish to see the change in the storyline, The pace at which YRKKH goes with extra detailing to incidences  taking place in the day to day aspect mapped with the show , its  a show at phase oriented show , but a time will come when seeing the performance , they may have to do changes or give it a closure which is always a norm for a show, and the channel have some rules which have to be followed, The case would have been the same with Bidaaii also , yet it had some exception with is "TRP' criteria as the shows  which air on Starplus are all TRP oriented, which implies that its story oriented which implies its characters in teh story oriented which finally goes to the actors who perform which could finally be what the audience enjoys


Again Bidaaii is an expection since if TRP is the criteria for the show to stay on the charts  and Bidaaii according to people who followed the leap would definatly see more potentail in the storyline as the  new chapters had already been started and in one of the interviews RS said post leap is more like a new season so with such criteria  it was a little unreeasonable to have stopped the show, Well that phase is done with the new interview which RS gave , but anything can happen since  its not RS who would push the shows sequel season two or whatever it will be called , its the channel who will say if it needs it back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 25791

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

YRKKH can go endless, but it also depends if the actors are ready to be parents of  kids who grow with time, YRKKH cannot go as long as Kyunki, no show can go that long that era is over, shows  can go max for certain years, or certain months depending on the performance, the storyline they need  and if the actors wish to see the change in the storyline, The pace at which YRKKH goes with extra detailing to incidences  taking place in the day to day aspect mapped with the show , its  a show at phase oriented show , but a time will come when seeing the performance , they may have to do changes or give it a closure which is always a norm for a show, and the channel have some rules which have to be followed, The case would have been the same with Bidaaii also , yet it had some exception with is "TRP' criteria as the shows  which air on Starplus are all TRP oriented, which implies that its story oriented which implies its characters in teh story oriented which finally goes to the actors who perform which could finally be what the audience enjoys


Again Bidaaii is an expection since if TRP is the criteria for the show to stay on the charts  and Bidaaii according to people who followed the leap would definatly see more potentail in the storyline as the  new chapters had already been started and in one of the interviews RS said post leap is more like a new season so with such criteria  it was a little unreeasonable to have stopped the show, Well that phase is done with the new interview which RS gave , but anything can happen since  its not RS who would push the shows sequel season two or whatever it will be called , its the channel who will say if it needs it back.
 
Hina and Karan both are very sensible i dont think they have any promblem with leap. they mention in interviews as well. Balika vaadu will complete four years but still continuing and Yrkkh is just 2 something year old PR Uttran Yrkkh started at same time so i dont think it will end so early i am not worried about it it will coninue inshallah ameen but bidaai should come back lets hope for the best inshallah ameen lets hope for bidaai 2
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32959

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Glad to hear Hina and Karan are sensible to go for the leap if they need one or maybe they will be shown as parents for toddlers and keep the show at a slow pace ,  may be phase has changed with actors, well good luck to the show then , if  the story is convincing and the audience like their future it may go for a good amount of time other channels have their own criteria,  Colors also  had leaps and changes and audience accepted it , the bottom like in leaps are good for the show or  may not work its ultimately what the audience finds interesting with the storyline.

Anything can happen with shows now a days , if the show is doing well also they will give a months period and say that it will end , if they need to put new shows so it can happen with shows running for years or even two months or  five months

As far as Bidaaii is concern, if its needed it will be back otherwise Starplus may be happy with its new shows performance and audience will focus on the new experiments. Patience is the criteria and the need is the call 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
POST BIDAAI TRPS HERE: (Note PG105)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 906   Views: 58175

jyoti06 906 58175 22 November 2010 at 11:21pm by harman05
Lots of saazish at this do! - An article

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 7   Views: 1445

SecretKhabri420 7 1445 23 December 2009 at 7:13pm by -SalShah4eva-
Ranvir Teases Ragini A lots Today - Video Added

2 3 4

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 28   Views: 2295

SecretKhabri420 28 2295 16 October 2009 at 1:40pm by meLuvsParul
amap trps 19/01/09 Bidaai trps = 11.3 (#1)

2

Author: dashingguy00   Replies: 12   Views: 2768

dashingguy00 12 2768 20 January 2009 at 3:39pm by -SalShah4eva-
what was all the hype about?

Author: yipee   Replies: 6   Views: 941

yipee 6 941 30 September 2008 at 6:04pm by Eva JQ

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index