Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Savee, very said. Another good meaningful post.👏. The point is if  the new show  at a prime slot does not work again will SP consider bringing back Bidaai is the question I ask. 
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interserting article thanks for sharing, Bidaaii was doing great and picked up audience appreciation and which channel will be crazy to end a good running show

People saw teh risk which teh show took and appriciated it and the audience has not been able to absorb other shows at the same time slot
Surely SP is facing the crunch of ending its number one show, the other shows on the same time slot has'nt given the TRP's which it expected experimenting ,

I doubt that any long running show will face such what Bidaaii faced, loos like shows will run longer than the 3 year timeline , and still be on charts while other shows will fizzle out for SP as YRKKH is still running and they seem to be getting close to the target of the number of episodes and they will continue

While Bidaaii was well getting good attention and a long running show which had loyal audience who enjoyed the change seem to getting away from the 9 pm and dissapointed by the shows which are airing due to many reasons
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope sp brings bidaai back becuase everyone neeeded it. star plus neeeded, dkp neeeded, and actors needed, and we fans neeeded it so they should now bring back their top rated show back with orginal cast inshallah ameen i hope they do it inshallah ameen
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafeek

I hope sp brings bidaai back becuase everyone neeeded it. star plus neeeded, dkp neeeded, and actors needed, and we fans neeeded it so they should now bring back their top rated show back with orginal cast inshallah ameen i hope they do it inshallah ameen

ya sara i hope sp bring back bidaai with origal cast inshaallah ameen 😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rekha03

Savee, very said. Another good meaningful post.👏. The point is if  the new show  at a prime slot does not work again will SP consider bringing back Bidaai is the question I ask

Hmm Poochu poochu !! Daam !! It hurts when I read something like this !!
SOS , will it ring a bell or its a closed chapter., ... Well the big guns made big promises lets see how much they keep it !!
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Hmm Poochu poochu !! Daam !! It hurts when I read something like this !!
SOS , will it ring a bell or its a closed chapter., ... Well the big guns made big promises lets see how much they keep it !!

Promises might have been made to bring viewers back, a certain someone gave a interview right before some new launches 😉 I fell for that ,I had seen that coming but still and now I like the new show launched, kya karo.😆
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Even then I mean will they bait any other show, RS said  after Bidaaii ended all felt that it has become iconic , yes it has and bigger brand yes, we will have that in mind, his job is to deliever quality product , but its teh channel who needs to understand that the experiments are not giving their required viewership,  so what the channel expected with the new shows Raam jane...  Seeing the trends of long running shows , seeing the traits of the TRP's rules of the channel and then also u hear shows which will go off air for a week and then return I mean whatever they wish they mold the situation 😕

Still they did with Bidaaii is so ridiculous !
rekha02 thumbnail
their new tagline promises Risthey wahi Soch naye, under that soch they ended Bidaai as it was a 3 year old going by that all 3 yr old shows need to end on a high, let's see what happens when another show completes 3 yrs.
shanti05 thumbnail
Would love to know teh life span of other shows on SP espically the old ones and incomparise the way they treated Bidaaii

Read another intersting article on IF itself, that people say that we do not hype our shows like BALH and KTLH and so they are hoping viwers will enjoy it ..Hmm so key elements are Hype , No Hype and axing shows which have been consistant on TRP chart and still rocking have been asked to stop !!

The war is super duper on primetime will vary from 7 pm to 11:30 forgot BB is much bigger now, So shows long running on Colors will take the position of uno dose or tres or SONY will jump in teh race or Starplus will use its trump card wonder which one 😕 and Zee will the dark horse
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..i read that article too much hype also can be disastrous.

big hypes and when the show is on air its not at all to the viewers expectation then there goes the downfall..

like wat siddarth said the bubble will burst one day for the TV industry...

its simple mathematics PH and channels should come with concept that will capture viewers attention..something out of the box..not some deja vu or recycle story in new bottle...

conclusion still same why they ended bidaai and why still having a thought about getting it back..ok this yr nearly over but the initial stage of its coming back next yr can be done.the creative can start their job..

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago