Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Saveeta viewers are the end result, whatever it is where it clicks is just not now, but then again when you thin of show like Bidaaii it had such loyal followers and then there was a risk taken , the curiosity increased and then when the increased was gaining  more audience eyes they stopped it  which was  back firing  for the time slot , so  hapmered people are  mainly viwers and then the channel will try to again use strageties to imply their acts to get the viewers in their good books..
Lots goes with the cast also, and screenplay and the characterization sketch , The risk they took with Bidaaii with the leap I guess they wanted to work on certain characters a lot and viwers liked it , but alias they stop at a poiunt when the viweres were digesting the cream, of this leap
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..like i said they should give viewers something out of the box..
lets take bidai leap..it was a risk taken but creatives gave audiences a character anmol and a new storyline..as you said it depends on these factors..storyline was good..character anmol perfect to grab attention and a caliber of an actor like apoorva it clicked..though it had so many followers of the other couple they accepted anmol-ragini as the new couple..something which rarely happens..so you see characters..storyline and the way its presented to the audiences it click instantly..

so well said.."they stop at a poiunt when the viweres were digesting the crleam, of this leap "

channel biggest mistake ..they snatched the sweet cream and it left a sour taste for them till date.. 

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u know trp is tricky business but i think show sometimes have to stick with audience with loving characters ...that is what is missing so...lets see what happens next  but one thing is certain bidaai closing cursed sp big time...it was worse descision sp could make on their own behalf
shanti05 thumbnail
What ever I am quite disspointed withthis TRP ruthlessness for a show which achieved it and yet shut the shop, Kab ayeega pata nahi ayyega pata nai , whatever even teh maha epsiuode SP chewed up a good 20 minutes instead Ragini ka confession or more about showing her how happy she feels  being with Anmol who has been in the thick and thin of her life for 7 long years...

Abhi u see BV , Uttrran, or even long running shows of SP I wonder weither they will axe it if its still on the charts ,, I am waiting to see how long YRKKH will run , They will score more episodes than Bidaaii and how long will it last

Viwers thumb rule is always  with how the storyline is going, what changes has helped with the show progress and those are the nrms for the TRP's whether a seasoned actor or newones how they deliver and how much of it goes with the stporyline concept and the possible pro and corns are always measured.

Bidaaii did all that with the risk it took and emerged good and whne it was going great they pulled it off
Abhi 9 pm may be long forgotton as people will watch other shows which have maybe seasoned actors or channels which give more attrcation to concrete storyline and well etched roles.

Hype or no Hype audience give the verdict and if accepted channel should just wait and watch even with long running shows as somewhere the character clicks and they would love to see more of the character exploired/

shanti05 thumbnail
Looks like starplus is pulling up its socks for 9 pm, lets see how long it sustains, but the way Bidaaii ended inspite of doing well will not change, if they need it they will get it back , otherwise if the 9 pm works with a new show they good for them ...

PR is having some discrepancies with its track so its off the charts maybe next week the graph numbers will be different..

All shows need a fair chance to prove themselves,
Even with bidaaii, when the show was seen dipping , changes were needed, the show was consistent with its grades and kept the focus and viewers , and the leap worked, unfortunately they ended it with a promise to come back so after their quota of shows  performing and they need they will get it back.

Even the show at 8 pm earlier to the show now did'nt work , and so also the 9 pm show, good for Starplus, if their shows work and after all its all about the investment in a show and they have a chance to prove to the audience we can offer some good content  and audience are the ones who give the final verdict and they show it on teh charts
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanti05

Looks like starplus is pulling up its socks for 9 pm, lets see how long it sustains, but the way Bidaaii ended inspite of doing well will not change, if they need it they will get it back , otherwise if the 9 pm works with a new show they good for them ...

PR is having some discrepancies with its track so its off the charts maybe next week the graph numbers will be different..

All shows need a fair chance to prove themselves,
Even with bidaaii, when the show was seen dipping , changes were needed, the show was consistent with its grades and kept the focus and viewers , and the leap worked, unfortunately they ended it with a promise to come back so after their quota of shows  performing and they need they will get it back.

Even the show at 8 pm earlier to the show now did'nt work , and so also the 9 pm show, good for Starplus, if their shows work and after all its all about the investment in a show and they have a chance to prove to the audience we can offer some good content  and audience are the ones who give the final verdict and they show it on teh charts

but what they did to bidaai was unfair. lets see dor tooo started good rating but look what happen. i dont care but hate sp of what did to bidaai. but stil i think diya baati dont have that potentail but i am sure they will get a punishment of this. i hope they fall from high very high then they will know what is worth of old and gold what s worth of bidaai. i wish and hope PR beats these all shows PR should be in top ekta is talented she will defo do something
shanti05 thumbnail
Its always the audience which gives the last call
People who saw the preleap for bidaaii also continued to see the post leap and more added, It proved that the audience liked  the change and thats the final call, if screenplay , story and actors show their work and the work is convincing and at that particular time the otehr shows show fuctualtion and the story dose'nt catch the audiences view they don;t waste a minute to switch channels,

Every show gets its chance to prove itself, articles will show what n audience have gauged the show on its opening, maybe Diya aur Battui will pick up or it may fail, right now according to the one posted its in top ten, but other article dose'nt show that , each score board may be different , most of the time indianTelevision rating gives the right numbers , I doubt if its in the top 10 according to this one,

Amongst the top 10 shows, Star Plus' Saathiya remained on top with a peak TVR of 6.22, followed by Set's KBC (4.44 TVR) and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (4.42 TVR). Other shows on the list are: Is Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon (Star Plus, 4.2 TVR), Uttaran (Colors, 3.94 TVR), Sasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta (Star plus, 3.9 TVR each), Balika Vadhu (Colors, 3.81 TVR), Pratigya (Star Plus, 3.76 TVR) and Crime Petrol (Set, 3.71 TVR).

If the show works for SP it wants its to work, I guess it will see how far it goes with its performance, people are there to watch it and the channel delivers, So its the final call of the audience,

Previous shows which got shut may not have attracted the audience and Bidaaii is exception , So to see which other show ends at No1 on teh charts will be seen in years to come whether they will ever do that also is a big question

long running show other than Bidaaii is Yeah Rishtha which completes 3 years in Jan maybe after than the channel may make a decision if needed or even earlier and then will know how it performs ..

If Starplus wants new shows it will end long running show maybe thats their rule which peopel are not aware of

Ooolalala thumbnail

Its always the audience which gives the last call
People who saw the preleap for bidaaii also continued to see the post leap and more added, It proved that the audience liked  the change and thats the final call, if screenplay , story and actors show their work and the work is convincing and at that particular time the otehr shows show fuctualtion and the story dose'nt catch the audiences view they don;t waste a minute to switch channels,

Every show gets its chance to prove itself, articles will show what n audience have gauged the show on its opening, maybe Diya aur Battui will pick up or it may fail, right now according to the one posted its in top ten, but other article dose'nt show that , each score board may be different , most of the time indianTelevision rating gives the right numbers , I doubt if its in the top 10 according to this one,

Amongst the top 10 shows, Star Plus' Saathiya remained on top with a peak TVR of 6.22, followed by Set's KBC (4.44 TVR) and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (4.42 TVR). Other shows on the list are: Is Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon (Star Plus, 4.2 TVR), Uttaran (Colors, 3.94 TVR), Sasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta (Star plus, 3.9 TVR each), Balika Vadhu (Colors, 3.81 TVR), Pratigya (Star Plus, 3.76 TVR) and Crime Petrol (Set, 3.71 TVR).

If the show works for SP it wants its to work, I guess it will see how far it goes with its performance, people are there to watch it and the channel delivers, So its the final call of the audience,

Previous shows which got shut may not have attracted the audience and Bidaaii is exception , So to see which other show ends at No1 on teh charts will be seen in years to come whether they will ever do that also is a big question

long running show other than Bidaaii is Yeah Rishtha which completes 3 years in Jan maybe after than the channel may make a decision if needed or even earlier and then will know how it performs ..

If Starplus wants new shows it will end long running show maybe thats their rule which peopel are not aware of

I doubt sp will end yrkkh after bidaai but it is topping chart so it may not end becuase as you said before yrkkh can continue longer than kyunki i hope it do inshallah ameen

Star Plus top's the chart in C&S homes
ChannelDateDayStart TimeProgrammeTVR
Star Plus20-Sep-11Tue19:00SAATHIYA SAATH NIBHANA 4.66
Sony Entertainment TV20-Sep-11Tue20:28KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI 4.32
Colors20-Sep-11Tue20:00BALIKA VADHU 3.19
Zee TV19-Sep-11Mon21:00PAVITRA RISHTA 3.15
Sony Entertainment TV19-Sep-11Mon22:30BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN 3.08
Sony Entertainment TV24-Sep-11Sat21:59C.I.D. 2.98
Colors22-Sep-11Thu21:59UTTARAN 2.98
Star Plus23-Sep-11Fri21:30YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI 2.81
Star Plus20-Sep-11Tue19:30SASURAL GENDA PHOOL 2.78
Star Plus20-Sep-11Tue20:00IS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON 2.76
Target group : All India Market CS 4 + Yrs
For the week of 18/09/2011 to 24/09/2011.
Source: TAM peoplemeter system
i saw this tooo
shanti05 thumbnail
YRKKH can go endless, but it also depends if the actors are ready to be parents of  kids who grow with time, YRKKH cannot go as long as Kyunki, no show can go that long that era is over, shows  can go max for certain years, or certain months depending on the performance, the storyline they need  and if the actors wish to see the change in the storyline, The pace at which YRKKH goes with extra detailing to incidences  taking place in the day to day aspect mapped with the show , its  a show at phase oriented show , but a time will come when seeing the performance , they may have to do changes or give it a closure which is always a norm for a show, and the channel have some rules which have to be followed, The case would have been the same with Bidaaii also , yet it had some exception with is "TRP' criteria as the shows  which air on Starplus are all TRP oriented, which implies that its story oriented which implies its characters in teh story oriented which finally goes to the actors who perform which could finally be what the audience enjoys

Again Bidaaii is an expection since if TRP is the criteria for the show to stay on the charts  and Bidaaii according to people who followed the leap would definatly see more potentail in the storyline as the  new chapters had already been started and in one of the interviews RS said post leap is more like a new season so with such criteria  it was a little unreeasonable to have stopped the show, Well that phase is done with the new interview which RS gave , but anything can happen since  its not RS who would push the shows sequel season two or whatever it will be called , its the channel who will say if it needs it back.
Ooolalala thumbnail

YRKKH can go endless, but it also depends if the actors are ready to be parents of  kids who grow with time, YRKKH cannot go as long as Kyunki, no show can go that long that era is over, shows  can go max for certain years, or certain months depending on the performance, the storyline they need  and if the actors wish to see the change in the storyline, The pace at which YRKKH goes with extra detailing to incidences  taking place in the day to day aspect mapped with the show , its  a show at phase oriented show , but a time will come when seeing the performance , they may have to do changes or give it a closure which is always a norm for a show, and the channel have some rules which have to be followed, The case would have been the same with Bidaaii also , yet it had some exception with is "TRP' criteria as the shows  which air on Starplus are all TRP oriented, which implies that its story oriented which implies its characters in teh story oriented which finally goes to the actors who perform which could finally be what the audience enjoys

Again Bidaaii is an expection since if TRP is the criteria for the show to stay on the charts  and Bidaaii according to people who followed the leap would definatly see more potentail in the storyline as the  new chapters had already been started and in one of the interviews RS said post leap is more like a new season so with such criteria  it was a little unreeasonable to have stopped the show, Well that phase is done with the new interview which RS gave , but anything can happen since  its not RS who would push the shows sequel season two or whatever it will be called , its the channel who will say if it needs it back.

Hina and Karan both are very sensible i dont think they have any promblem with leap. they mention in interviews as well. Balika vaadu will complete four years but still continuing and Yrkkh is just 2 something year old PR Uttran Yrkkh started at same time so i dont think it will end so early i am not worried about it it will coninue inshallah ameen but bidaai should come back lets hope for the best inshallah ameen lets hope for bidaai 2