Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*| Happy Birthday Queenie < Shweta Tiwari|*| (Page 37)

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by -Sabz-

I doubt that she ever visits IF :( but I at least hope someone from her family & friends notice abt this thread EmbarrassedTongue so they can tell her how precious Shweta is for us Big smile

I'v already posted on her Freinds Blossom's wall da link of dis thread nd asked her to tell shweta abt dis thread..Embarrassed

oh Faraan great job...Clap
i know Blossom will surely notice it nd will tell shweta abt it...cuz she seems to be a nice personTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquariun26

U r welcome Sabzi...Hug
ab tum ne acha kaam kia hai to credit to dena banta hai na...EmbarrassedTongue

yeah i hope someone tells shweta that her b-day thread is how much beautiful nd how much her fans love her...Tongue
i m good today Sabzi...Embarrassedbut it was great fun here yesterday nd i wasn't present to celebrate wid all of u...Ouch
but happy to see that u guys made her birthday very very special nd still its pages r running very fastClap...hope we complete 150 pages very soon...Tongue

Thanks mam Wink I kept/made this thread very simple but glad that you all like it EmbarrassedLOL
haha...I can stay here if you guys are free! I could not spend much time here yesterday either as I was very busy :( but am off today Dancing so I can give my 100% but only if you guys stay coz I don't want to talk all by myself otherwise ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry, you are just a day behind, so you can still celebrate ROFLROFL

Let the party begin now Big smileEmbarrassedROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghaquariun26DelightedHeartFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Wat i can give to herConfused except uploading her videos on YT nd posting Pyar bhare comments on her Blog..ROFL uper say is dafa load shedding nay mujhe waqae maar daala..D'oh
Nd i cant give dis thread link to abhinav.. woh mera 1st page per msg parh k mujhe nahi chorega..OuchROFLROFL

HAHA...okay! ROFL
LOL...you are so coward! Pyaar karna toh darna kyun bhai? LOLLOL Let Abhinav knows that you love Shweta and she is all yours ROFL

Khair, load sedding is the most irritating thing :(( Dead I feel for you :(
Dont dare to call me coward..AngryLOL Pyare ki izhaar jis say karna hai us say karta to hun..ROFLROFLROFL
 Well dese r da msgs which i posted under Blossom's status..!!!Embarrassed
?...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darling Shwets!!! Can't say much in here,will say it in person-muuuaaahhh !!! Love ya!!
    • Faran Zafar Happy Birthday to my sweetheart..:)
      Yesterday at 9:54pm Like 1 person

• Faran Zafar Blossom plzzz plzzz tell shweta to check dis link on I-F.. we have made a Birthday thread 4 her dere with all our msgs.. really want her to see dem...!!!
      Yesterday at 10:00pm Like 1 person

• Faran Zafar Posted birthday thread link on ur wall.. plzzz plzzz tell her to check dat..Also tell her to check her fanclub on facebook where many people hav wished her..:) thankzz..:)
      Yesterday at 10:05pm Like 1 person

• Faran Zafar ?1 more thing plzz plzzz tell her to update her Blog with dis birthday pics like she did 2 years back.. i'm desperatelly waiting 4 dat nd if u hav her birthday pics den plzz plzz share here.. thankzz aloot..:)

aquariun26romiosugar1DelightedHeart

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Blossom next status..!!!
...One hell of a SURPRISE party for Shwets-all turned out well n was AWESOME !!! Surprises after Surprises! Sarah Khan,Priyanka,Anu & I were truly shockers!!! Mohan,G & Abhi u guys did an excellent job-not forgettin Lavu who hid da secret from mama dearest. Kaaj ur chammak challo was a hit and everyone else------U ROCKED!!! Love u all !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghaquariun26golden-girlromiosugar1DelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Awww...good job Faraan, and okay I am taking my previous comment which states "coward" taking back now ROFLROFL SORRY! You are not coward and I accepted it ROFLROFLROFL
WOW...looking at Caldeira's comment, they did have a great time on Shweta's birthday! I am so happy to know this!! Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghaquariun26DelightedHeartFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Awww...good job Faraan, and okay I am taking my previous comment which states "coward" taking back now ROFLROFL SORRY! You are not coward and I accepted it ROFLROFLROFL
WOW...looking at Caldeira's comment, they did have a great time on Shweta's birthday! I am so happy to know this!! Dancing
No u can still call me dat..LOL no problem...ROFL
Yes they had a great time..Dancing
Btw sabzi did'nt u Send Blossom freind req OR she hav'nt added u yet..????ShockedWink

aquariun26romiosugar1DelightedHeart

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

No u can still call me dat..LOL no problem...ROFL
Yes they had a great time..Dancing
Btw sabzi did'nt u Send Blossom freind req OR she hav'nt added u yet..????ShockedWink

HAHA...okay! Thanks for the permission! Now, I can officially call you coward ROFLROFLROFL
Jokes ! I can never call you coward yaar...coz I don;t think you are one! Wink

I have not sent her friend request as of now! Lemme try with HarshJen id LOL Do you think, she will accept me from that id? Confused

aquariun26DelightedHeartFaraan92

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aquariun26]

Thanks mam Wink I kept/made this thread very simple but glad that you all like it EmbarrassedLOL
haha...I can stay here if you guys are free! I could not spend much time here yesterday either as I was very busy :( but am off today Dancing so I can give my 100% but only if you guys stay coz I don't want to talk all by myself otherwise ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry, you are just a day behind, so you can still celebrate ROFLROFL

Let the party begin now Big smileEmbarrassedROFL

ROFLROFLyeah i m celebrating with u guys...Tongue

we like it because it is simple...nd looks decent...Tongue

that's why my b-day msg was also very short...WinkLOLcuz i don't want to bug her wid my long msg in case she reads it by any chance...ROFL

romiosugar1Faraan92DelightedHeart

Go to top