Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Prernatic

HI Shwetianz... 🤗

You guys rocking as usual...!!! 👏👍🏼

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETOOO SWEET-HEART ONCE AGAIN...🥳🥳🥳
(Lolz its 6th october now  😆😆  but we will celebrate till 10th October...Hum Lavu ki birthday 8th Oct ko celebrate kar ke hi bas karein ge...😛 we are Crazzzyyy Shwetianzz...!!! 🤪)

Hi Maryam 🤗
Yes, Happy Birthday to our dearest Shwetoo once again 😆

Good idea Maryam, I would love to do that for sure!! Let's continue until 10th then 🥳😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey btw guys did you notice sooo many people wished Shweta on her birthday on I-F and on Facebook as well...Many non-Shwetians also wished her but i m rly sad that Shweta's one of the biggest fans Guddi did not wish her 😭😭 ... Why...???😒

I was expecting Guddi to visit Shweta FC on her birthday but she didnt come...😭😭😭
Hope she is ok...And Nitu as well she also did not come...I rly hope they r fine...I was expecting all the Shwetianz in this thread but...😒

But i must say Sabzi n Zari you guys made such a rocking birthday thread for our Queenie  👍🏼 ...Hats off to you guys...👏

Thanks dear :)

I knw, I have even pmed her but it seems that Guddi is inactive lately :(

Don't worry she still loves Shweta for sure 😆😆 and she might have wished her by sms 😉
Zari_K thumbnail

How did you celebrate your birthday?
It was super cool. My friends and family gave me a wonderful surprise birthday party. Though it was a working birthday for me, it was an emotional moment. On 3rd October, we went for dinner at Aromas Of China and then my parents told me about a plot they wanted to buy for Palak as her birthday is on 8th October. I agreed and we went to a cottage in 7 Bunglows and got this mammoth surprise birthday bash. All my friends from Goa, Dubai and other places came and it became a very emotional birthday. My favourite Pineapple cake was there, which we all really enjoyed.

What is the first thing you do in morning? 
Nothing particular. If I am working, then I go to the shoot. I feel it is very important. And I was shooting on my birthday for Comedy Circus.

@Faraan SORRY but i think tum jaldi jaldi me interview ke First 2 Clips post karna bhoo gay 😳

Shweta 🥳

Shweta 🥳

Shweta 🥳

Edited by Zari_K - 12 years ago
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice front page !!
happy birthday shweta ❤️
Zari_K thumbnail

🥳🥳🥳