Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy belated birthday Shweta!

Happy Birthday Palak and Nirmala jee
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Happy Birthday Palak πŸ₯³
It's so wonderful to celebrate mother and daughter's birthday in the same thread! YAY...party time folks! πŸ₯³
again copy past ( Thnku Sabzyyy🀣 )
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya456

hey yeah nice nameπŸ˜‰
u know what mjhe bhoolne ki bht bimari h agr me kbhi apka name bhool jau so plz dnt mind mera name 1 or b hai mrs.bhulakkarπŸ˜†

Sweet name Shy πŸ€£πŸ€£
don't wory meri ID hi meri pehchaan nd name he πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Kiya hua Faran itni hassi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maine toh aap ke dil ki baat kahi hai...πŸ˜‰

I hope Abhinav yeh padh na le waise bhi woh yahan mandlata rehta hai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Dont ever dare to say anything to my abhinav bhayya..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Dont ever dare to say anything to my abhinav bhayya..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Acha ab Abhinav bhaiyya ban gaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Pehle jo itni bashing karte thay woh yaad nahi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chalo acha hai you finally accepted Abhinav Bhayya as Shweta's Saiyan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Acha ab Abhinav bhaiyya ban gaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Pehle jo itni bashing karte thay woh yaad nahi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chalo acha hai you finally accepted Abhinav Bhayya as Shweta's Saiyan...😳😳

Mariam mujhe q kisi ko nazroon mei bura banati ho..
Maine abhi bhayya ko kabhi bash nahi kia.. bus hamesha apna POV nd choice btayi..😳
Bash to tm karti ho hamesha meri sweetheart ko nd kabhi kabhi abhi bhayya ko bhi,..😑
Nd Shweta ka saiyaan kisi ko bhi accept karna meray lye zindagi bhar mushkil balkay na-mumkin hoga..🀣🀣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago

My faith in marriage is returning now: Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari gets chatty with us on matrimony, motherhood and more

Looking at her, it's difficult to believe that she has a 10-year-old daughter or that her life has been an ordeal, with a marriage that can only be described as hellish. But, Shweta Tiwari smiles easily today. After all, she's doing well on the career front and troublemaker ex-husband Raja Chaudhary is out of her life for good. She admits with charming honesty ""I'm in a serene state today"" as she settles down for a rendezvous with us.

You were the first woman to win the Bigg Boss. But, this season, things seem to be getting dirtier by the day.

That is because of the adult content being allowed on the late night shows. No wonder, we are seeing talks about the private parts etc. Since our show was slotted at the prime-time, they used to edit certain portions, although all kinds of things were said at that time too.

Who do you think is going to be the biggest troublemaker on the show?

I have been watching the show in bits and pieces, but I can tell you one thing - the real colours of the inmates will show after three weeks. The Bechara Bunnies will turn out to be the real non-vegetarians. So, watch out for them!

And how do you find Raja Chaudhary's girlfriend Shradha Sharma's antics, who is hitting at Shakti Kapoor and Amar Upadhyay?

(Giggles) Maybe she has a great sense of homour! She can't really be serious! But then, you never know!

You had said sometime back that TV soaps are not on your priority list...

I will do the soaps today, provided I get something really stimulating. I will do a Sarabhai vs Sarabhai gladly. I'm also game for Kasautii Zindagii Kay-2.

These days you have started romancing theatre too

Oh, I am really enjoying my solo play Aine Ke Sau Tukde, wherein I'm playing 13 characters - including myself, my husband, my kids, my aunt, my maid etc. The two-and-a-half-hour-long show drains me completely, but when I get standing ovations, my soul is enthralled.

You are doing your first item number in Chirag Paswan's debut film Mile Naa Mile Hum. Any fears of competing with Sheila, Munni and Chammak-challo?

Why should I be scared of Sheila, Munni or Chammak-Challo? I never bother about the competition! Others should be getting worried!

Speaking of dance, is that the only reason behind your super sexy waist, on which Shah Rukh Khan also commented recently?

Dance is definitely one reason, but I think it's also because of my genes. My mother, uncles and brother are all very thin and lanky, so I guess, I'm blessed!

You have gone through a lot in life. Has it made you lose faith in the institution of marriage?

Honestly, I had stopped believing in it! But now, my faith in marriage is returning slowly. This time I want to be hundred percent sure before I take the plunge. I got married at 19 and lived to repent. But now, I don't want to make any expensive mistake in a hurry!

And what is that one quality, you would want in your husband today?

He should respect me and the family values, and give unconditional love to my daughter Palak. Today, all my dreams and aspirations veer around her only.

ashaj thumbnail
Sweet name Shy πŸ€£πŸ€£
don't wory meri ID hi meri pehchaan nd name he πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
@ red i know who gave saniya this nameπŸ˜‰
saniya i did't know that u r st fan😲
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sab se pheleu tou Happy bleated birthday meri januuu shweta..
love you alot God bless you... and SORRY to all those who PM me about shweta bday thread as i was not well still i am not :( pray for me please😳

Once again happy belated bday to my janu mnau shweta God bless herπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .natasha - 12 years ago