Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

I doubt that she ever visits IF :( but I at least hope someone from her family & friends notice abt this thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜› so they can tell her how precious Shweta is for us πŸ˜ƒ

I'v already posted on her Freinds Blossom's wall da link of dis thread nd asked her to tell shweta abt dis thread..😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ SabzyyyπŸ€— *HUGS *πŸ€—
Amazing Job Done With The Beautifull Thread πŸ‘πŸΌ

You r a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Birthday Thread nd FC Maker nd you have prooved that from time 2 time ! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

U r Rock Star Just like Jenny nd shwetuuu β€οΈ πŸ˜²πŸ€—
Love you Bohat sara in ur Style πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love zaryyy πŸ€—

Awww...Zaryyy πŸ€—
You are so sweet =) Thanks a lot for appreciating my little work πŸ˜ƒ It means a lot < especially when such complements come from a hard core and hard working fan of Shwettooo Embarrassed

I love you bahut saara as well πŸ€—πŸ˜†

I am glad that Shweta had a great birthday this year :PπŸ₯³
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I'v already posted on her Freinds Blossom's wall da link of dis thread nd asked her to tell shweta abt dis thread..😳

OMG...really? How nice of you! ILY Faraan Embarrassed
Please let Abhi and her mom knows as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope, we can make her feel special by showing this thread. I [we] don't want any appreciation but I want Shweta to acknowledge the fact that we love her so much and she means a lot to us < her fans πŸ˜‰ Well done Faraan πŸ‘πŸΌ

What did you gift your sweetheart < Shweta on her birthday? 🀣 Shame on you if you did not give her anything :(((πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG...really? How nice of you! ILY Faraan 😳
Please let Abhi and her mom knows as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope, we can make her feel special by showing this thread. I [we] don't want any appreciation but I want Shweta to acknowledge the fact that we love her so much and she means a lot to us < her fans πŸ˜‰ Well done Faraan πŸ‘πŸΌ

What did you gift your sweetheart < Shweta on her birthday? 🀣 Shame on you if you did not give her anything :(((πŸ˜†

Wat i can give to herπŸ˜• except uploading her videos on YT nd posting Pyar bhare comments on her Blog..🀣 uper say is dafa load shedding nay mujhe waqae maar daala..
Nd i cant give dis thread link to abhinav.. woh mera 1st page per msg parh k mujhe nahi chorega..🀣🀣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
aksharaara thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA...πŸ₯³
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Pooji πŸ€—
and please stop flattering us more and more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I doubt that she ever visits IF :( but I at least hope someone from her family & friends notice abt this thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜› so they can tell her how precious Shweta is for us πŸ˜ƒ

Kaisi ho Poojiii?

U r welcome Sabzi...πŸ€—
ab tum ne acha kaam kia hai to credit to dena banta hai na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

yeah i hope someone tells shweta that her b-day thread is how much beautiful nd how much her fans love her...πŸ˜›
i m good today Sabzi...😳but it was great fun here yesterday nd i wasn't present to celebrate wid all of u...
but happy to see that u guys made her birthday very very special nd still its pages r running very fastπŸ‘...hope we complete 150 pages very soon...πŸ˜›
ishmit thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA .
GOD FULFILL YOUR ALL WISHES IN NAVRATRI.
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Wat i can give to herπŸ˜• except uploading her videos on YT nd posting Pyar bhare comments on her Blog..🀣 uper say is dafa load shedding nay mujhe waqae maar daala..
Nd i cant give dis thread link to abhinav.. woh mera 1st page per msg parh k mujhe nahi chorega..🀣🀣

HAHA...okay! ROFL
LOL...you are so coward! Pyaar karna toh darna kyun bhai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let Abhinav knows that you love Shweta and she is all yours ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Khair, load sedding is the most irritating thing :(( 🀒 I feel for you :(
aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh Faraan great job...πŸ‘
i know Blossom will surely notice it nd will tell shweta abt it...cuz she seems to be a nice personπŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquariun26

U r welcome Sabzi...πŸ€—
ab tum ne acha kaam kia hai to credit to dena banta hai na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

yeah i hope someone tells shweta that her b-day thread is how much beautiful nd how much her fans love her...πŸ˜›
i m good today Sabzi...😳but it was great fun here yesterday nd i wasn't present to celebrate wid all of u...
but happy to see that u guys made her birthday very very special nd still its pages r running very fastπŸ‘...hope we complete 150 pages very soon...πŸ˜›

Thanks mam πŸ˜‰ I kept/made this thread very simple but glad that you all like it EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
haha...I can stay here if you guys are free! I could not spend much time here yesterday either as I was very busy :( but am off today  so I can give my 100% but only if you guys stay coz I don't want to talk all by myself otherwise 🀣🀣🀣

Don't worry, you are just a day behind, so you can still celebrate 🀣🀣

Let the party begin now πŸ˜ƒEmbarrassed🀣