Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dikshasingh

me nd mr perrrfect abhinav

Heyyy OMG OMG OMG...!!!!! Thank you sooo much Diksha for posting this pic...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ   Wow...!!! πŸ€ͺ😍
And you are right Abhinav looks handsome here...😳😳😳
Plzzz post more pics of you n Abhinav and also your's n Shweta pics here...Plzzz 😳
Btw Diksha how was the chemistry b/w Shweta n Abhinav...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Were they romantic with each other...πŸ€ͺβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›    And was Lavu there at that time with them...??? πŸ˜‰
Once again thanks a lottt Diksha...πŸ‘πŸΌ  You r a sweetheart...😳😳😳 Waiting for more pics of you Abhinav n Shweta...Plzzz post them soon here...😳
Edited by Prernatic - 12 years ago
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dikshasingh

haan dekha tha...thank u sooo much😊

Hey Diksha I m so sorry dear i didnt know that it was your birthday as well on 4th October yesterday... Iss liye aap ko wish nahi kiya...😭 I m sorry Diksha...
Belated Happy Birthday Diksha dear...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ May God bless you with happiness...!!!
Wow aap ko Shweta ki birthday bhi ek din hai...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜† I m sure Diksha tumhara aur Shweta ka toh janam janam ka saath hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did you tell Shweta ke ur birthday is also on 4th October...Woh boht excited ho jati sunn ke...πŸ˜›
Hey n Diksha i have sent you friend request on FB with the name " Piscian_Angel "...Thats my ID plzzz accept my friend request on FB...😳😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Here I am wishing you Happy Birthday once again Shweta πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Hope, you had a great birthday ever :)

romiosugar1 thumbnail

Have you ever seen such hawt lady πŸ˜›

Here I am presenting Shweta Tiwari for you 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJsc8WuyGfo[/YOUTUBE]
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday sweetheart.. πŸ₯³

love u so so so much β€οΈ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shweta tiwari's Birthday Interview..

What gifts did you get?
It was like a shower of gifts for me. I got beautiful diamond earnings, a designer kurta, gold pendent, a beautiful statue of Ganpati Bappa and chocolates.

What did your daughter give you?
Her gift for me is very precious as she gifted me a special scrapbook in which she had put my photos from different occasions. She had been preparing this special gift for a month and didn't even tell me. It was very emotional surprise for me. I will cherish it forever.

Did you party?
I only spend time with my friends and loved ones. I have had many memories of birthdays but this one, I feel, will be most precious birthday ever.

How did you celebrate at work?
I celebrated my birthday on the sets of Comedy Circus and cut a nice cake. Kapil Sharma, my co-partner in the show, had arranged for it. In the episode we shot, we got a perfect 20. Kapil and I both felt it was perfect.

Any advice for the Bigg Boss Contestants?
I really don't want to give any advice to the current Bigg Boss contestants. There is nothing to say. But I will say one thing, Be your true selves.

Have you seen the show?
No, I haven't found time to do so. Moreover, it is too early comment on anything. Abhi toh shuru hua hain.

Credit goes to asha 4 postring da interview..😳
Zari_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I already hav explained ansa so may times in da FC..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Ab btaney ki himmat nahi mujh mei..😑🀣

ok as u like ...

once again happy birthday queenieπŸ₯³

aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this b-day thread is more than just perfect guys...πŸ‘

outstanding job zari nd Sabzi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u for making such an amazing nd fantastic b-day thread for shweta...πŸ˜›hope she visits here also...😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHWETA...πŸ₯³

Edited by aquariun26 - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Shweta tiwari's Birthday Interview..

What gifts did you get?
It was like a shower of gifts for me. I got beautiful diamond earnings, a designer kurta, gold pendent, a beautiful statue of Ganpati Bappa and chocolates.

What did your daughter give you?
Her gift for me is very precious as she gifted me a special scrapbook in which she had put my photos from different occasions. She had been preparing this special gift for a month and didn't even tell me. It was very emotional surprise for me. I will cherish it forever.

Did you party?
I only spend time with my friends and loved ones. I have had many memories of birthdays but this one, I feel, will be most precious birthday ever.

How did you celebrate at work?
I celebrated my birthday on the sets of Comedy Circus and cut a nice cake. Kapil Sharma, my co-partner in the show, had arranged for it. In the episode we shot, we got a perfect 20. Kapil and I both felt it was perfect.

Any advice for the Bigg Boss Contestants?
I really don't want to give any advice to the current Bigg Boss contestants. There is nothing to say. But I will say one thing, Be your true selves.

Have you seen the show?
No, I haven't found time to do so. Moreover, it is too early comment on anything. Abhi toh shuru hua hain.

Credit goes to asha 4 postring da interview..😳

WOW...thank you Faraan for sharing it with us =)
Awww...Palak is absolutely sweetheart that she made a scrapbook for her mom πŸ˜ƒ That is indeed touching one! Love you Palak Embarrassed

I am glad that she had a precious birthday! I feel the same coz this was my first time making birthday thread for a celeb πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love you Shweta, you are very precious to us ⭐️
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquariun26

this b-day thread is more than just perfect guys...πŸ‘

outstanding job zari nd Sabzi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u for making such an amazing nd fantastic b-day thread for shweta...πŸ˜›hope she visits here also...😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHWETA...πŸ₯³

Thank you so much Pooji πŸ€—
and please stop flattering us more and more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I doubt that she ever visits IF :( but I at least hope someone from her family & friends notice abt this thread EmbarrassedTongue so they can tell her how precious Shweta is for us πŸ˜ƒ

Kaisi ho Poojiii?