ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have so many thougths and how will Radhika return. Will it be in this life time? Kahna giving her second chance but she was burried by Barkha!
But will she be reincarnated in another life. But what about Dev?  How will she get back to Dev her husband?

Is anyone going to search for he now after the fake story of Barkha? Really hope Dev doesn't believe her!  

Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dev has already started doubting her...we saw that in today's episode.

I feel kanha will do some magic. he ll send some tornado or something which will blow away all the dirt from radhika's body and radhika will still be breathing. Someone will come to take care of her. ( that someone can be chaya, dev's real  mom). 

did u notice?  Kanha's locket is still there with radhika. What does it mean?  it means to me that radhika can't die.

ashna26 thumbnail
Nice idea about the tornado could happen! Lets see tomorrow! Just hope Dev will go search for Radhika!
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think dev's mom who might be living close to the temple will save Radhika and like the last person said some tornado or rain will wash away all the dirt and Radhika will come back to life and take her revenge.
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think she will get another chance and revive ! She will definitely be saved and come back in a new avatar..while then Dev will be repenting for not trusting Radhika and probably will get to know the truth about Barka ..And probably breakdown in tears knwoing that RAdhika is not near him anymore ...
Radhika will get treated and will probably not be herself she might act like a different person ..I really hope like Imarti!! 😆
ashna26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trish1

I think dev's mom who might be living close to the temple will save Radhika and like the last person said some tornado or rain will wash away all the dirt and Radhika will come back to life and take her revenge.

I hope so too Chaya comes
ashna26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: billo77

I think she will get another chance and revive ! She will definitely be saved and come back in a new avatar..while then Dev will be repenting for not trusting Radhika and probably will get to know the truth about Barka ..And probably breakdown in tears knwoing that RAdhika is not near him anymore ...
Radhika will get treated and will probably not be herself she might act like a different person ..I really hope like Imarti!! 😆

Would be great if Radhika returns in a different avtar 😊 Still so say about the way Radhika died. I just couldn't believe Barkha really dig a grave for Radhika. Barkha is so crazy, should have realised when she kidnapped Rohan and torture him!