MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

After watching today's episode it is now confirmed that the "reverse jealousy" track has started for sure!

Kushi is now analyzing her feelings! The only part I didn't like was when the slime ball thought she was talking about HIM! WTH does he think of himself that he thinks she likes HIM? Creep!

Anyway…. Moving on from the creep, did anyone notice how Arnav saw Kushi's reaction to the hug? He noticed that her smile faded and she actually had tears in her eyes? I think Kushi didn't even realise when she stopped smiling and started crying??

SO FRIENDS the "LOVE TRACK" has officially started! I am really excited! As for Arnav…. The ONLY reason he went to see La was coz he got those plants…. If not she would be LONG gone! Now all the RM fools think that Arnav loves Lavanya! Anjali the "Maha fool" said to Akash… "I think he is changing because of true love"!!

Yes it is TRUE love but NOT for La!

I hope Arnav starts to analyze WHY he can't see her crying, and think a bit more on it and come to the same conclusion that Kushi will soon be coming to!

I really hope we don't have to suffer through a possible LA-ASR marriage track too! I don't know if I have the stomach for that one! (Me and Naniji both!)…. LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
You know, Nani'ji's small, fake, angry smile when Lavaniya touched her feet to greet her cracked me up-that woman is a good actress! It was just for a few seconds, but it was such a nice blend of dislike and fake niceness and almost..pain that she's having to shut up and act gracious at La's re-entry! She looked like she's mentally choking on all the mishti she's been sending around to celebrate La's departure!
sunaina02 thumbnail
jayashree T is a veteran actress , more experienced than any other in the serial
Despite her rude behavior to LA , I like her character very much . She seems to me the only person who is neither confused nor duped easily.
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm... does arnav know the note was khushi's and not Lavanya??? and so the plants are also from khushi??? i mean his first thoughts after reading the note are about khushi... why would he think abt that if he didnt think the gift and note werent from her too...😕

since khushi has seen arnavs soft side... isnt it time for arnav to see khushi really is selfless and doesnt pretend to be selfless

true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing epi today! 👏 All that analyzing over the weekend and the CVs managed to surprise us yet!

I agree - the only reason ASR went to see La was because of the plants. I want to know his reaction (like right now!!) when he realizes it was Khushi who sent them. I am getting goosebumps just thinking about it. **shivers**
His reaction to seeing Khushi change was just amazing. Great acting by Barun I must say! His portrayl of ASR has been spot on till now. Even the body language - the guarded way he way he was holding La, his calculated gestures - made me really swoon. Why..? Only because all this goes out the window with Khushi around. **dies and goes to heaven** ***ASR heaven, that is**😆 

Hate to see La get hurt - but she is intrinsic in the plot for getting ASR and Khushi together. I hope she dumps ASR again (for good this time) and leaves. That is the only way La can achieve closure. I am beginning to like her - so would not want to see her go -ve! She is no more in love with ASR than he is with her - hope she finds someone nice for herself.

Poor Khushi! Really felt for her! Her speedy Lucknow express is running out of fuel! Me loves it. I cannot wait for tomorrow's epi. Her funny actions today was something I would have expected and the CVs did not disappoint!
I was LMAO when Shyam thought he was the reason for Khushi's state!! I mean seriously dude! Who'd want to even look at you when ASR is around???😲

I sometimes feel bad for Anjali - she is so desperate for her brother to fall in love and be happy that she is clinging to straws right now! Of course she is not privy to all the goings on, is she? 😉

Overall, I am super happy with the progress. I do NOT want the CVs to rush. They can take it as slow as they want - as long as they give us sensible (as sensible as daily soaps can be) progression.

I cannot wait for tomorrow!! Did I say that already? 😆

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think today's episode is a real turning point👍🏼
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i have to tolerate more lavanya scenes. hate her
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nani is a very sensible woman...her character has been well thought out and remains consistent since day one.  She is TEZ...like a MIRCHI...if she gets in your eye she will make you burn...She speaks her mind...and says it like it is.  She didn't like Lavanya...and I don't think she ever will.  Naani has the ability to read a person well...all except Shayam...how that slime ball eeks by..i don't know...  Nani was able to peg La from the first day, and knows how shallow that river runs...so it will be very difficult for her to accept La ever...and rightfully so...She didn't get all her hair WHITE in the SUN...you know!!!😉😆

"Hum aap se Umer mein bade hai aur AKAL mein bhi!"  😆  Loved this line!!😃
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking of the same thing too but never thought how I'd write it.. Awesome post!