Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh Singh Thakur's Haveli

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!!🤗

Well on Starplus they have a new show called 'Ek Hazaron meri bhena mein' or something like that. They are using Avdesh Singh Thakur's Haveli as their home!!!

Seriously when I saw it, I had the shock of my life! everything is the same, the outside and inside, the only difference is the furniture - there is a lots more of it!!😃

Also Chirag (I don't know the actor's name) who was Arpita's brother is in the show - poor guy must be having constant deja vu - he plays a brother - again!!😆
I keep expecting to see Avdesh and Arpita running around, smiling, laughing...Avdesh striding in and yelling 'Bauji!!' or 'Arpitaaa'...

Seriously, I only accidentally caught the show and now I'm so upset😭...GKD was something especial, Imagine spoiled the show and now even seeing the set in another show is haunting me with the 'what if's' that has never been answered about AviTa's love story!!

Dreamy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy Di,

How r u? Di, i guess d haveli n that location must hv been used in a lot of shows... v can only remember GKD n 2 relive d memories watch d episodes , see d pics n discuss ...v all want GKD or may b a new show wid d same cast n characters 2 come back 2gether... V all miss GKD n AVITA 😭😔 Hope 2 see dem soon again 2gether ...Hope Shakuntalam Telefilms or some other Production House considers dis n get our fav team back ...
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy Di hw r u?
ooh di thanx for informing us that di, my mom was praising the show's first show i thought to watch it but now when you said about Haveli,
nw i can't watch it or i will feel like crying,.
as the last scene of show was at same Haveli, and it was not so pleasant,
just wish they will come back one day and this time with some happy track and proper deserved ending .
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys,

so great to hear from you and to see you here. I've been too busy with lifetime to come over, don't seem to have the same energy as before...😕

C3 - the memories of GKD never goes! everytime I think of the ending I just wanna break something!😡😆...but it was so nice seeing the haveli, gosh I really expected Avdesh to walk in...

JF- I know that last scene, but you know what? looking back on the show and the last few weeks episode, I am pretty sure Pihu was Arpi and some of the episodes was geared to that but because Imagine was ending the show, I think the creatives just decided to take the easy route out and show that Arpi did die and Avdesh could not live without his love so he died as well !!😡😡

Take care gals and talk to you soon.

Dreamy

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamyyy Di..

where were you?

I missed u so much :(

I wanna watch that show only to see the haveli... :((((

Im staying at hostel so no TV here... Ill be going at home tomorw for Dussera :) so would watch the show...

I miss Avita a lottt

How r u di???????????????? Come here please ..

we all miss the time we used to have here...
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh i had seen dat,i thought only i am upset watching dat.
The outside of the haweli is completly same i was thinking dat now avi will cum in his scorpio.
Inside d house it was more painfull to watch.
It is really too bad.
Now i think most of actors/characters are cuming in different show,they had moved further in life.
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi di,
Missing u n shw both di,
U r right, it was Arpi just to end they made it meaningless crap.
Just saw the shw, same Haveli, it remind me all scenes, same courtyard, where Avi bring Arpi in arms after saving frm watr monster, n so on,
can't understand y v all r so nostalgic about it so much sply nowaday , y all r in same condition:-(