Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir, Nargis, Rani, Kajol @ Navratri/Durga Puja - Page 5

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolchick

Oh my...age has not been kind to herπŸ˜†

plzz dont say anything abt her..its hurts me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..idont care abt any celebrity but rupali😳😊...she is around  33..and this was bad pic...now look this one😳

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bamboocopter

she was there because the Pooja (the one where Rani-Kajol-Bappi are) was organized by the Bengali Society, & she is the daughter of noted movie director Anil Ganguly who directed Anil Kapoor's noteworthy movie Saheb  πŸ˜Š

and rupali is cousin of rani mukerjee😊
she looks like Shabana Azmi to me  πŸ˜Š
ruky786 thumbnail
I wanna know when she's getting married!!! She's pretty! I can't remember the serials she did but she was great in Sarabhai v Sarabhai!!!

That's IT! Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin! She was in that drama! She was great!😳
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I wanna know when she's getting married!!! She's pretty! I can't remember the serials she did but she was great in Sarabhai v Sarabhai!!!

That's IT! Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin! She was in that drama! She was great!😳

only thing i can reveal is that she is single once again..although i know the whole story of her love life but cant reveal on public forum 😊...she has done lots of serial..sarabhai was most popular😊..last show she done was "muhje meri family se bachoo" on mastii channel which ended two week back
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

only thing i can reveal is that she is single once again..although i know the whole story of her love life but cant reveal on public forum 😊...she has done lots of serial..sarabhai was most popular😊..last show she done was "muhje meri family se bachoo" on mastii channel which ended two week back

I haven't seen her for ages lol! Awww is she? I never knew her father was a director!
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I haven't seen her for ages lol! Awww is she? I never knew her father was a director!

her  father got honored by indian movie picutures &producers association  on 28 sep😊..rupali is very much alive on small screen😊

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For a change...i don't like what Biru's wearing..
This content was originally posted by: KripaRajput

For us other Hindus ( Konkanis, tamilians, maharashtrians  & gujarati )  Navratri is  9 days worship of   Devi and her numerous avtaars.  Right from Mahalaxmi, Vaishnavi, Amba all are worshipped.
And on Astami we all worship Durga devi.

Bengalis if I am correct celebrate only the last 3 days..ie. Astami Navami and Bijoya..

Bengalis celebrate Durga Puja for 5 days starting from shosthi, maha saptami, maha ashtami, maha navami and bijoya dashami when the idol is immersed 😊
ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

Bengalis celebrate Durga Puja for 5 days starting from shosthi, maha saptami, maha ashtami, maha navami and bijoya dashami when the idol is immersed 😊

Is it just the Bengalis that celebrate Durga Puja? Or do others do?😊

I don't have a lot of knowledge about these festivals since I'm not Hindu.😊