India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Tears in my eyes (Page 2)

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I felt the way Rad dies. It was an emotional see to watch. Rad's acting was super. Hope see her back soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diksnightMaryamMary

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
my sympathy to u diks, well me tooo i cried seeing her dying she didnt deserve this o god plz bring her back soon really i was hrtbroken

diksnightMaryamMary

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Diks, we all cried today...our hearts & mind have not recovered yet...Kanha sure is going to blow 'mati' from our Radhika & someone is going to find Radhika & that someone is going to help her ...meanwhile Kanha is going to take her place & will go to PH... while Radhika is recovering ...they may show us or not that how Radhika is being saved that depends on CVs...or they may let us guess untill BK  confesses her crime...

diksnightPutijaChalhov

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Diks,I too was crying though I couldn't watch the episode. I read the WU. I was so depressed.I think Dev will doubt Barkha this time & she'l pay for it.I too think that Kanha will send  a storm & it'l blow off the mitti & Radhika will start breathing & will be saved by someone.Barkha will lose everything.Both Dev & RPship.

diksnightPutijaChalhov

rekha-rubina IF-Dazzler
rekha-rubina
rekha-rubina

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
it is difficult to believe that our radhika is no more .please kanha help him. Cry Cry

Edited by rohka - 04 October 2011 at 12:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diksnight

diksnight Groupbie
diksnight
diksnight

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

I too was crying when I saw that Radhika was dying as wrote the update today then had to watch many times to write all the dialogues and the grave digging it was awful but do not worry after few episodes our Radhika will be back in this janam to save her save husband from the churail Barkha. 

Zam, I can understand how painful it would be for u to write the update. But u did a great job...clapping for u. really appreciate it. 

and ya Bharkha was way cruel today...he beat everybody in this matter...BB, Rohan,Virat
.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I was crying too thinking that what did Radhika do to deserve such a punishment to die ! Barkha will surely pay for her deeds ! Her partner, I think is Dai Maa or Badi Maa ! I am not sure!

Dev will regret ! How could he trust Barkha more than Radhika, his eternal love ! OMG :O I WAS HEARTBROKEN !

diksnight

avina900 Senior Member
avina900
avina900

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i am lso crying when radhika died

diksnight

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index