diksnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m a 20 years old boy and tears rarely come in my eyes after my father's death. but today's episode in cb brought tears in my eyes...I was literly crying.  What a shame !! Edited by diksnight - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cried too when I finally realised that Radhika is really going to die. Was thinking about the little girl Radhika that waited for her husband for so long.
diksnight thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

I cried too when I finally realised that Radhika is really going to die. Was thinking about the little girl Radhika that waited for her husband for so long.

I can't believe this...our radhika died without getting justice ???. I still wish ' ki Kanha koi andhi bheje aur radhika ke upar ki sari mitti ud jaye aur radhika ki sanse abhi tak chal rahi ho...radhika ko isi janam me justice milna chahie...'

it's so painful...
Edited by diksnight - 12 years ago
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I too was crying when I saw that Radhika was dying as wrote the update today then had to watch many times to write all the dialogues and the grave digging it was awful but do not worry after few episodes our Radhika will be back in this janam to save her save husband from the churail Barkha. 
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have been crying for the past few episodes, but today i was crying a lot, cant wait for dev to know barkha truth and radhika to return 
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My heart sunk just watching Barkha's BARBARIC treatment towards Rads. How desperate is she ... to kill for love.  Tell you what you'e better grave digger than a doctor, love...very professional.  You are so insane...no person in their right mind would do what you've done.  Shame though, were you looking for a hug from Dev? Pity he doesn't share the same feelings for you so get a life when you go to prison for Rads murder.

Radika...great today...deserve an award.  The truth will always prevail.

❓ Does anyone think that Dev believes Barkha's sad tale?

Won't it be great if Khana saves Radika and someone finds her at the temple.  Bit ominous

diksnight thumbnail
Originally posted by: phyl

My heart sunk just watching Barkha's BARBARIC treatment towards Rads. How desperate is she ... to kill for love.  Tell you what you'e better grave digger than a doctor, love...very professional.  You are so insane...no person in their right mind would do what you've done.  Shame though, were you looking for a hug from Dev? Pity he doesn't share the same feelings for you so get a life when you go to prison for Rads murder.

Radika...great today...deserve an award.  The truth will always prevail.

❓ Does anyone think that Dev believes Barkha's sad tale?
 Won't it be great if Khana saves Radika and someone finds her at the temple.  Bit ominous

I don't think he will believe barkha this time...because he saw the blood on bharkha's  hands. Bharkha told him radhika attacked on her that's why she was having blood on her hands but she didn't get hurt at all. So he will doubt her now.
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cudnt watch the episode...bt went thru written update here.. it brought tears in my eyes... this happened due to the intensity of the situation and brilliant act by Rubina and all others... waiting for Radhika's return
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt the way Rad dies. It was an emotional see to watch. Rad's acting was super. Hope see her back soon.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my sympathy to u diks, well me tooo i cried seeing her dying she didnt deserve this o god plz bring her back soon really i was hrtbroken