Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How is Khushi in love with Arnav?

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can someone please disect the situation and tell me how she's falling/fallen for him? She's to stubborn and in her head she knows what she wants and she knows how he is... I see how he fell in love with her, they took a lot of time to show it, but how is she falling for him? Please explain..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love happens in weird ways..I guess this is one of them...to be really honest they both have been through so much without realising...In the pre-cap Khushi's heartbeat was kinda loud n embarrasing...she probably still doesn't know why this man is affecting her so much...why the sudden uncontrollable tears when he hugged La?
strawberry111 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 4
i had the same thought!!! i mean hes given her so much crap, and done so much to her... and besides some very few and far between nice/good moments, shes never had any reason to fall. makes me think she doesnt actually love him yet, but is just acknowledging the attraction they share... and so love will still take time to devleop. hopefully, or else it doesnt seem as realistic...
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Love just happends!!
You can be so confidence, but still when you had fallen for the one, there's no way back!

(I'm writing as I had ever fallen in love) LOL 😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We ALL know Kushi has always had a certain attraction for the "Laad Gorvenor"... we also see that she does wonder sometimes WHY she thinks of him so much??? However.,... prior to this, she did not realise her obssesion with him had ANYTHING to be with more than her dislike /hate towards him??

Now she is starting to clue up to the fact that there is a bit more going on than that! She just didnt like it when she saw him this physically close to another women! It's almost like being in his arms was always HER domain, now someone else has taken it?? I kinda get why that scene stirred up something in her! She got them back together but she does not feel good anymore...

It's like that time she went to his house and resigned from her job... yelled at him, and left, and as she was leaving she was asking herself  "I should be feeling good after telling him off... but why do I feel bad"??
sugar_babe thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

We ALL know Kushi has always had a certain attraction for the "Laad Gorvenor"... we also see that she does wonder sometimes WHY she thinks of him so much??? However.,... prior to this, she did not realise her obssesion with him had ANYTHING to be with more than her dislike /hate towards him??

Now she is starting to clue up to the fact that there is a bit more going on than that! She just didnt like it when she saw him this physically close to another women! It's almost like being in his arms was always HER domain, now someone else has taken it?? I kinda get why that scene stirred up something in her! She got them back together but she does not feel good anymore...

It's like that time she went to his house and resigned from her job... yelled at him, and left, and as she was leaving she was asking herself  "I should be feeling good after telling him off... but why do I feel bad"??

And she was completely okay with knowing that he and Lavanya had a sexual reln, why wasn't she jealous then?
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess love just happens right. LOL I have no experience so cannot rilly comment but didn't everyone wait for this moment? Khushi is falling for him and that is what we always wanted right? 😳
true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@mrdarcyfan - totally agree with you! Love the name, btw. 😆 I saw a glimpse of the green-eyed monster at Teej. Khushi didn't think much of it. I loved the way the CVs handled her realization. Up until this point, she is ridden with guilt over apparently breaking up La and ASR...she is happy she succeeded in bringing them together and bam! 😆

@sugar.babe - I see your point. But if you note, Khushi really hadn't seen the softer side of ASR - the one that makes her wonder about him, about who he is and why he is the way he is. Today, her defenses against ASR had been lowered and the visual impact of seeing him with someone was far greater than an imaginative one! 😆
jalpa_23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love just happens. I know khushi has in head what she wants but love happen with heart not head. You don't need reason to fall in love with someone.
sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that Khushi hated him in the beginning but that was because she didn't know the real Arnav. Sure we all know that Arnav is mean but deep inside he has a good heart which is why Khushi is attracted to him. Remember how Arnav helped the little girl in the mandhir...seriously...what girl wouldn't fall for a guy like that!