Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

Mokkai Sangam Oct 3 - Oct 10 (Page 85)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16327

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

Originally posted by harhem

omg i didnt knw that he missed all these super hit films...appo surya has good luck!

Yes Surya got three mega hit movies which our Thala missed Big smile


If thala acted in Naan kadavul definetly he would have get an national or filmfare award ClapClap


yea infact he got through this position through nanda only!
Shocked
but he is cool... whatever gossips and news come he's straight fwd and sincere!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 19316

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem


yea infact he got through this position through nanda only!
Shocked
but he is cool... whatever gossips and news come he's straight fwd and sincere!Clap
[/QUOTE]
Thala ku thaan tamil cinema la 4 largest fans ClapClap

Akka ungalukku oru PM ipo anupiran atha pathathum ungalukku ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


But don't post it anywhere Embarrassed
_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 16286

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Naan vanthiteen, but seekiram poyiduven TongueLOL to tutor Tongue
 
Originally posted by harhem

Originally posted by Ravi.

INDIAN 2 would be interesting but Thala Shankar oda padam pannali antha padam hit Big smile

Erakanave Thala jeans padam la shankar oda work panni irukannum but he missed it Confused

Not only jeans Thala missed lot of good movies
Ghajni
Jeans
Nerukku Ner
Naan Kadavul
Nandha

omg i didnt knw that he missed all these super hit films...appo surya has good luck!
 
Kandippa Surya has luck Big smile!  But LUCK mattum nnu solla mudiyaathu Wink!  He has talent also!  If he hadn't done hard work and tried to portray his roles to perfection, am sure fate of the movies would have been otherwise Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16327

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
yea ur right Radha... but if he didnt get those movies, he would have been in some other place...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16327

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
ok Radha Ravi ( hehehe) take care enakku thookam varuthu
 
inaikku hopperum lavz um ore translation que kuduthanga... enakku ippo onnum memoryla illai.. poyi naalaiku varean...
 
till then its bye from Harhem
 
take care bye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 16286

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

yea ur right Radha... but if he didnt get those movies, he would have been in some other place...
 
 
I beg to differ Tongue!   We can't simply say that he would have been in some other place!  There are many talented directors Big smile, so am sure someone would have drawn out Surya's Talents Wink!    If Surya was able to perform in those films, then there is no doubt he has the potential to do the same in others right Wink!  
 
Infact, he had well wishers like Naasar and Raghuvaran sirs who pushed Surya to come out of the nut shell and do someting different, which really did prompt him to take up really different stories! 
 
Having said that, am really really happy Surya opted to do those films and did semma hard work, along with the directors.  Not only did he prove his active skills with the help of these directors, but also captured many other directors' attention.  I guess it goes to say he is indeed a director's actor Tongue 


Edited by MP_Radha - 07 October 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 19316

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

 
I beg to differ Tongue!   We can't simply say that he would have been in some other place!  There are many talented directors Big smile, so am sure someone would have drawn out Surya's Talents Wink!    If Surya was able to perform in those films, then there is no doubt he has the potential to do the same in others right Wink!  
 
Infact, he had well wishers like Naasar and Raghuvaran sirs who pushed Surya to come out of the nut shell and do someting different, which really did prompt him to take up really different stories! 
 
Having said that, am really really happy Surya opted to do those films and did semma hard work, along with the directors.  Not only did he prove his active skills with the help of these directors, but also captured many other directors' attention.  I guess it goes to say he is indeed a director's actor Tongue 
Well Said  on Surya ClapClapClapClap
 
 
But If Ajith got those film he would have get more awards Confused He always work with new director rather than big directors Big smile 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manpreet_

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 16286

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

But If Ajith got those film he would have get more awards Confused He always work with new director rather than big directors Big smile 
 
Yes daa Ambi!  Even I wondered too why Thalai didn't choose those stories Ermm!  But then again, none of us can determine which film will be a hit and what not right, before it gets released naa Confused
 
And secondly, I think actors choose their scripts wisely/ carefully, based on a regime they feel suits them the best!  And actually, so far I love many roles Thalai has played!  I personally enjoyed watching him playing those roles and felt no one could replace him Embarrassed... and now he is rocking Big smile
 
ayoo before i could finish my student is here CryCry
 
I will be back in 2 hours chellangalah!
 
Let us continue this disccusion ok vaa Embarrassed!  Its so much fun Embarrassed... something different from our usual mokkai ROFL
 
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index