Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

Mokkai Sangam Oct 3 - Oct 10 (Page 30)

cuty2sweety Goldie
cuty2sweety
cuty2sweety

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 1620

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyaz

iss pyaar ka naam dhoon is the one u watched cuty?? serial dhana soldreegha..

aama da lavz athey thaan Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 19316

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyaz

akka Embarrassed

SS mattum parthupaen - apprum red light ariya vitruvaen..

new recipes try pannegala? nan rasam dhaan try panninaen solely yesterday.. LOL


Pavom unga Future purushan ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetyhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 22432

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty2sweety


Online thaan Ratna( abba unga pera kooptutein Wink) ..
Inga ella cinemavum varaathu - only bigger stars thaan theatreku varumOuch


ingga mostly out in teathre... annal naan big start and super director padham naa wil go cinema n watch .. others.. here we have box office channel. Cinema la vandhu 2 weeks lae they will air it for us for certain charges.. adhulai parthakuven.. illathi online taan
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweety

cuty2sweety Goldie
cuty2sweety
cuty2sweety

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 1620

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by lavanyaz

online sites pls PM..


ennakum taan plsss LOLLOL

enaku therinjatha PMed   you guyzzz
Ravusu kitta vera kekanum ..LOLLOL

avan niraya sitesla poi block panna solli button amukidaraan pa Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyaz

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 22432

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

Originally posted by lavanyaz

akka Embarrassed

SS mattum parthupaen - apprum red light ariya vitruvaen..

new recipes try pannegala? nan rasam dhaan try panninaen solely yesterday.. LOL


Pavom unga Future purushan ROFL ROFL


vandhutaya vandhutayaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetysahi.

cuty2sweety Goldie
cuty2sweety
cuty2sweety

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 1620

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by cuty2sweety


Online thaan Ratna( abba unga pera kooptutein Wink) ..
Inga ella cinemavum varaathu - only bigger stars thaan theatreku varumOuch


ingga mostly out in teathre... annal naan big start and super director padham naa wil go cinema n watch .. others.. here we have box office channel. Cinema la vandhu 2 weeks lae they will air it for us for certain charges.. adhulai parthakuven.. illathi online taan
LOL

Oh is it ??
Nalla padamnaa i dont mind spending money illana theatrela poi thoongarthukaa LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazsahi.

lavanyaz Goldie
lavanyaz
lavanyaz

Joined: 02 July 2011
Posts: 1947

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by lavanyaz

cuty and ratna akka.. bye bye.. 9:30 achu india-la.. got to have my dinner and sleep..


appayom samika poren nu sollalai... sapadha poren nu sollithu pora paar ROFL bye daa kutty ... good ngt
Embarrassed


try panndrathula i dont mind.. LOLLOLLOL if u come to india, visit my home sweet home.. ennoda kai-yala samaithu poidren.. LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetysahi.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 22432

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty2sweety




enaku therinjatha PMed   you guyzzz
Ravusu kitta vera kekanum ..LOLLOL

avan niraya sitesla poi block panna solli button amukidaraan pa Ouch


nallavellai pm pannengal ROFLROFLROFL illathi andhu dubuku namake minnadhi poithu report button tatti vidhuvanAngryROFL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 04 October 2011 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweetylavanyazsahi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index