Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harhem

naan ippo oru resultum believe pannratha illay... yaaru venum naalum win pannatum... nammaku enna? just sit back and enjoy the show esp Shiva's jokes..πŸ˜‰

Akka ennaku yaar win pannalum kavalai illa but that jelous should not win because erkanave romba neraya over ah aduran win mattum panna sollava venum itha vida romba vai aaduva 🀣🀣

Naanum Shiva Karthikeyan oda huge fan the main reason for watching this show is for Shiva 😍
sahi. thumbnail
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ravi.

Finals la audience vote potta kandippa Jayalakshmi thaan last prize because no one like here due to her attitude and jealous behavour 🀣🀣🀣🀣

jayalakshmi is ramya krishnan's sweetheart ..so is the new guy jayanth with manoj...so they both r gonna have a tough call as a winner...😊
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@Usha namma Ravi yoda favourite yaaru nu theriyuma???

JayaLakshmi... ( how sweet) πŸ˜‰he is a big fan of her.. loves her dance...OMG !!!🀣

awww...
how cute...
🀣
verisimilitude thumbnail

Akka ennaku yaar win pannalum kavalai illa but that jelous should not win because erkanave romba neraya over ah aduran win mattum panna sollava venum itha vida romba vai aaduva 🀣🀣

Naanum Shiva Karthikeyan oda huge fan the main reason for watching this show is for Shiva 😍

i think Nirmal jodi or Rehman Bros have more chances... Even I love Shiva's programmes.. I dont miss any!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue101

jayalakshmi is ramya krishnan's sweetheart ..so is the new guy jayanth with manoj...so they both r gonna have a tough call as a winner...😊

Hello Rahman Borthers are going to win the competiton even Premgopal and Vivek also having the chance of winning the competition πŸ˜ƒ But not Jelous because Finals is audience voting and almost 75% of the audience hate Jayalakshmi so Jayalakshmi is going to loose the competiton 🀣🀣
Sue101 thumbnail

oye hoyue sivaku ambalai fans kooda irukangale..anna siva ponnunga kitte dhan pesuvan santhanam sonna madiri ROFL
Sue101 thumbnail

Hello Rahman Borthers are going to win the competiton even Premgopal and Vivek also having the chance of winning the competition πŸ˜ƒ But not Jelous because Finals is audience voting and almost 75% of the audience hate Jayalakshmi so Jayalakshmi is going to loose the competiton 🀣🀣

inda audience vote ellam kan thodaipu ravi..everything is taylor made..they decide on favorism...audience vote is a business tactic tie up with airtel..sms money they get on each message
sahi. thumbnail

i think Nirmal jodi or Rehman Bros have more chances... Even I love Shiva's programmes.. I dont miss any!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

We cannot predict anything till we see the performance πŸ˜ƒ Anything could happen πŸ˜ƒ All the jodis who are performing in the finals are best dancers πŸ˜ƒ
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue101

oye hoyue sivaku ambalai fans kooda irukangale..anna siva ponnunga kitte dhan pesuvan santhanam sonna madiri ROFL

Ravi eppo namma middle a vanthutaano avanum oru cute girl thaan!!!ROFL