Posted: 12 years ago

These were the new pics to me so just thought to share with you guys. I am sorry if these are already posted. Press like button if you like these.
*Please do not intrude upon someone's privacy and post pictures from their personal collection.*
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

*Please do not intrude upon someone's privacy and post pictures from their personal collection.*

i am sorry rani if you want you can close this topic
i don't have the authority to close it, but i'll have someone else close it. it's just a respect of privacy that's all!
if someone consider it to be so private, then on fb they can always restrict the people who can see it, so i think maybe they wud like people to see it
Originally posted by ShinyGirl

if someone consider it to be so private, then on fb they can always restrict the people who can see it, so i think maybe they wud like people to see it

that's why i thought to post it
Originally posted by priya_94

lovely thnks for sharing

you're welcome
Thanks for bringing it here.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Yea. But as per FBs privacy policy, if the photos are public, then the owner allows the photos to be shared publicly. So I dont think there is any issue here. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing Mandeep. But I think these are really old snaps... the ones from her telgu film  acting days... her hair is short and curly. She luks really young