Uttaran

Case of the missing baby

krk05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
veecha baby was taken away by Nani &  replaced by a dead baby.
But what I hv been wondering is what were the dead baby's parents told ..."umm sorry, you did deliver a baby but the baby just diappeared into thin air" !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krk05

But what I hv been wondering is what were the dead baby's parents told ..."umm sorry, you did deliver a baby but the baby just diappeared into thin air" !!

true
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nani must have purchased the dead baby from some poor parents.
radash thumbnail
This serial sometime makes you feel so dumb, they never saw us logic in the story
kvgmatri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desdemona

Nani must have purchased the dead baby from some poor parents.

but still a baby (and that too dead) is not something you will get on demand! it has to be a new born and should have died that day...else the docs would find out that it is a different baby
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Viewers are supposed to keep their brains in the freezer and then watch Uttaran. If you start looking for logic, you will end up  like this
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krk05

That was what I had talked about earlier too. Dead baby??? Where do they grow? Someone has borne that baby for 9 mths and delivered it. Wont the parents be enquiring? Can Nani just walk in with a dead body into the hospital and cross the security person? I guess not. So did she pick the baby up at the hospital? If yes, how did she know that there will be a dead baby on xyz date? Did she murder that baby with the help of that corrupt nurse? 

Logically: Nani and the nurse would have murdered someone's baby and substituted it. But it is impossible that the hospital would not have found out. Babies are never left in the care of just one nurse but a team of nurses (or at least 2). Plus, we have one baby less - either Veer's or some other family's. 

Impossible to substitute babies unless this is a government hospital in a remote location in some rural corner. I simply hate this track and am refusing to see this until they show Rathod taking the right decision to return the baby and turn Nani in to the police for homicide (of some baby), intention of homicide (Veer's baby) and kidnapping. Let me know when that happens, and I will be back!