Navya

Navya after marriage - mine Prediction

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!

Today;s episode was osssam😳... great job done CV👏...

Well i think we may get to see some sweet romantic scene b/w anant and navya😳.

Coming to marriage ... I hope CV gives us the grandest marriage of star plus... where we have a 2 week minimum marriage celebration... please no negativity during tht time... only happinesss

After marriage ... i hope intially baba along with 2 bandar and rama jii will do create problem😡 in navya life and anant to already upkaar ke booj se daab gaya hai...  

But as slowly time passes by... I thnk we will should get to see baba will be first to appriaciate navya... as navya jaise sanasakri and acchi soch wali bahu unhe doonee par bhi nahi milegiii

I am 100 % sure ... baba will be accept navya 👏 much before bua dadi and baba... though it may take some time... but i donno why but my gut feeling says this only...

Not to forgot... abbb shaheer and soumya kee more romantic scenes karna ka din aa gaya hai... abb koi awarknesss nahi chalega... we will get to sooo many more nuak jhok and love ...
 I hope we may have a full VM of anaya after wedding intiatmate romantic scens😳

Guys this is my personal prediction... dont get confuse from insider news...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.. She'll gradually win everyone's heart. I've a feeling that Nimisha's track will play a gr8 role in all this. Something like Navya saving Nimisha from her fianc (when he turns evil) and thus saving *ghar ki izzat* and all that.. Donno but maybe something like this.Edited by -SH- - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm yeaaah I want them to except navya too but in the midst of all this I hope cvs dont loose the main concept which is the nayi soch and hopefully dont turn it into a saas bahu saga :/ i want them to show something different and modern because if it continues as navya doing household chores and all that, there are many more shows for it so i expect a lot!
Agree...but i dont want them to get married so soon means they are just btn 19-20. Engagement shud be done...then they will be official couple wid no shadi...they cud be meet anytime in clg...the gang will tease them...How cute!!!
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice... its ok with 3 trios non accpetance...bt anant support should b there..i wont except him to rebel as he z obviously highly obilized bcoz of agrreying for marriage...n yaa their romantic scenes are must now they hav full licsence ...
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh guys  i also hope sooo 
jaopakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Hmmm yeaaah I want them to except navya too but in the midst of all this I hope cvs dont loose the main concept which is the nayi soch and hopefully dont turn it into a saas bahu saga :/ i want them to show something different and modern because if it continues as navya doing household chores and all that, there are many more shows for it so i expect a lot!

I think It will not happen.
may b Cvs ne kuch aalag hi soch rakha hai.

Do u remember, kanpur wale track ke time there was a sbs segment where shaheer was singing a song...mujhe saadi karao..
And Kuch hafte bad ye saadi ki proposal wala epi aya.

There was also a group interview in sbs where shaheer ne kaha... anant navya ko bohot paayar karta hai...Vo navya ko koi kam karne nahi dega.
Then anant's mother asked him, kya tu sob kuch apne ma se korayega?
He answered, Nahi main hoon na, main kar dunga.

I think aisa hi kuch hone wala hai...

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice prediction...even i too think it might be the way u say esha...udi baba will be the first to accept navya thats for sure
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Nice prediction  Esha... i agree with you...
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes guys but i just can't imagine navya in saree and taking dhundhat after marriage... they have to bring nayi soch... bcoz  in real world and in city like mumbai now no one is doing this things... so now have to bring nayi soch...