Just noticed:Gopi's Bandage off w/in anhour or so!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
lol i was again watching the video and it suddenly struck me that Gopi had her hand bandaged in the evening when the designer had gifted her the lehenga..and when she was getting ready in the bedroom which i'd assume was within an hour or two as Aham had come back from office too when the 1st incident took place, the bandage was no longer there..
ok she had the whole palm bandaged as well as 3 fingers except for her pinky and ring finger.so even if the reason for the bandage was hand getting grated and not a deep wound, this was a pretty big inconsistency by CVs...
may be a genie came and did some magic and the wound healed without a mark on its own!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i did notice but was blinded by all the GoHemness today. I thought it was funny that they just skipped to the bandages being off.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good spot! I was too focused on Gohem to notice!!!
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess we can excuse that blunder...come on on guys...how would it look? Gopi dressed in a beautiful lehnga looking beautiful, Ahem dazed in her beauty and then we see a white bandaged hand...its ok I forgive the CVs