career against your will

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wondering about your thoughts...

Nidhi doesn't seem to wanna become a doctor.
Would you be able to go into a profession that you don't like?
Well, I would never be able to do something which I don't like for the rest of my life but the issue here is, parents can force their decisions upon children in any field but medicine is way too risky! Like Nidhi says today, it is a responsibility, it's a question of someone's life! Even if one is in a profession against his/her will, such a scenario in case of this particular line can prove to be DISASTROUS! A doctor cannot afford to be least interested in his/her work!
But then, this is a show. I'm sure Nidhi will eventually discover that she was always destined to be a doctor and that she actually likes it๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
true n i believe we have to right to go n get our dreams bt as in d show they showeD emotional sentiments of the family.. Fulfill the wish of a mother who is nO more .. A child cn do anythng for her.. Weether its leaving their own ambition
Basically, I would never select that Line which i won't find apt for me or my Future Career, 'coz i don't consider going in that Lane which doesn't belong to you, or you're not capable enough to accomplish its requirements. Further On, i do concur that sometimes Life doesn't comes up in your favour for what you desired of, and somewhere Parents forced to fulfill their Wishes even though, so the Child gets hanged in the midway to think what he/she gonna do. And as for being the Doctor, so this occupation is certainly too chancy to deal with, he/she got lots of responsibilities in the hands and for the every second they need to be attentive either they want to or not want to.

However, i'm pretty much sure that Nidhi will make herself flourished in maintaining her position and will become a Graceful Doctor. (=

im in a career against my will...basically..its wat fam. wants n sometimes due to reasons u cant say no...turst me it sucks when tht happens..so i can totally relate to her !
Talking from my own experience, it will be for temporary,the opportunity seized and learned, then fly away where you belong.
I know not many professions got this chance, professions like doctors, they are noble, might start from parent' will, later, they will change to it and be the best on it.
But yeah, never impose or get caught in emotional blackmail. Stand for when you know you are right๐Ÿ˜†
no i will nvr enter d field against my will coz ,..no doubt without my will m gonna get nothing over there!!
THanks everyone :DEdited by urcrazy - 12 years ago
well i dnt want to bt sometimes people hav too pick up d professions dat doesnt match ur interest...n in my case um..wel i m unsure abt what i really want to do or want to b...there r loads of things which i m sure i dnt wanna do bt there's not a particular thing that i think i really wanna do n sometimes if such is d case people often end up choosing d profession against their will coz they arent sure n also under their family pressure like i m now...n at present m confused n dnt really knoe what sud i pick up so i wudnt me surprised if i end up doing sth dat i dnt to bt my parents want