Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: trish.786

Was that girl shown in the precap "Anita" ???

That's Sonal Trish, Jigar's ex-fiancee he was supposed to marry her on the same day Gopi and Aham got married, but Rashi and Urmi did some kalakari to so that Sonal's mother thinks Jigar and Rashi are having an affair and took her daughter, Sonal, away from the mandap on the wedding day, Rashi stepped into her footsteps and married Jigar.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow  ahem should be the luck guy in the world to have goguse wife like gopie in her lifer to put up with him 
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heii Suk...i really miss Fanbidaai...that name is too familiar to me instead of Suk...

Ahem is lucky to have Gopi..n Gopi is lucky to have such a handsome man...i love his smile today...
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya ahem is to luky to have gopi as his lifepartner
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahem is truly lucky to have gopi as his wife, she takes care of him and his family she can cook, she is the laadli bahu  of the modi family,n she is also lucky for ahem as she is his good luck charm tht every wrk tht he does it goes all well for example the meetin in switzerland she gave a good speech n she also sang vandhe madaram n cos of her ahem won the contract,  also they did the dandiya competition n the cricket match they also won tht is well so i think ahem shuld consider gopi a wonderful wife n his lucky charm as everythin he does goes smoothly.. and he shuld be proud n have respect for her in wht she does shes always looking out for him n the family..  😊

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im glad the girls said Ahem is the lucky one. All this time im sure Ahem thought Gopi is the lucky one to come from a poor family in to the Modi family and get all those riches in an instance. Finally someone showed Ahem gopi is the one worth having in ones life.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes well that should get him thinking not only then but in the following days to come , those words must keep ringing in his head bringing him to a realisation of how true those words are.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup...! Gopi is lucky to having Aham, and Aham is lucky to having Gopi...and we are lucky to having Goham... 👍🏼
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gopi is not beautiful, she is cute...And what is the point of being good looking if she has only one grey cell, that too on its last leg! 😆
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope the girls would have even asked gopi that why there is no good news till now,that time i wanted to see ahems reaction