-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chithoo

res 😛

i am here😃...padke aati hoon 

wondering why i am dancing😕...chumma🤣 just happy😊

Edited:
OMG u r right Zuby 😛 CV's ko kya mila khane pe😆 they dished out a treat for us😳😳 and what a DELIGHT that was😛

It started and ended with Pips 😳 fondly looking at her golu 😛 😍 
Loved the way she admired her sleeping hubby baby☺️ he really looked so innocent and child like😛.

par it reminded me of a certain Patil Saab while sleeping😭😭😭 not only this scene but more, will tell u as it comes🥺

He was sleeping beside me exactly the same way while I was typing all this out.I described the scene looking at my angel's face😍

Continuing with Priya😳...yep the devil got into her yesterday😆 and simply loved the myriad expressions of - admiration, sympathy, guilt, triumph, satisfaction et al when she was recording the "Sleeping bear"😳 her sweet "kaan pakdoing" before recording and then the "devilish grin" on realising the consequence of her act👏.
Zuby u missed your Pips's cute and startled "Kaun hai"🤣 on golu's first kharaata😃

She was naughty Sweets! She knew exactly what that sound was!😳 I wouldn't give her the satisfaction by mentioning it😆

The sharma house in darkness😕 how symbolic😉 they were always in the dark when it came to knowing the value of Priya😭 and the CV's scored in this scene too😆 cluless idiots left in the dark😈😈 "Your Sweets" pulls out desi ghee laddus from daadi's almirah and stuffs in CV's mouth. Master stroke guys👍🏼 the Light (Pips) went from the Sharma household to throw light (literally😃) on the chors of the Kapoor Mansion .

Wow!Sweets!👏👏👏👏😃😃😃😃😃 I never saw it that way! Superb analogy yaara! I was so pissed with the small mindedness of Ayesha.It was like missing your kaamwaali bai on her off day😡

Now here comes the right caption😃...wait will present pictorially😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So cute na! (Patil Saab style)

Love your description of the scene Zubes...sting operation and Tehelka reporter🤣 what a sense of accomplishment on Priya's face 😈 after humiliating "golu puthar"😆😆. Now golu stands defeated and begs her to delete the evidence 😲 par no😉 Pips is on a roll today😃 and vows to screen it publicly  and golu has no choice but to grab the phone and thud😲 ...the bear descends on the dainty nymph😆 WOW what a moment they shared 😍 until Priya realised her hand was hurting, badly twisted behind her crushed by a quintal 😆. And you are right the quintal refuses to budge but enquires if she is hurting😆 and she has to remind him that she would be fine once he is off her🤣 but let me tell you evil Pips was totally enjoying fatty's discomfort and was feigning pain each time he asked her to delete the video.😈😆
This would definitely be one scene that would be etched on our minds forever...PriAm's first "Close encounter"😆

Priya ko zara bhi laaj sharam nahi aayi!😉😆😆😆😆 She was more busy having fun at the expense of our Golu! I mean it was the first time she found herself under a truck...err a man 😆😆😆 enna paa pheeeleinge illa!

Okie the daadi wala scene ...when she is bored she remembers her husband's haar😛...what happened to the naughty naughty daadi of the night before😆.

Finally Pips tactfully reveals the real chor to Ram 👏  -  sowwie  if i write more on this it would become longer than your update😕 and i would be pelted by your ardent fans and banned from the forum 🤣

They already love you more than me! I tell you put in ur name for back up updater for monday😳

Loved the civility of Vikram⭐️ in drawing his boundary and leaving the house after thanking Priya😳 instead of staying back to gloat over his victory. Again kudos to the CVs for such wonderful characterisation👏. Another baaji type dost😭

Lastly Priya follows hubby dearest and her heart goes out to him😳 and she says "papa kehten hain" 😛 (reminded me of Aai bolti hai)

Puhleeez! This father-daughter are much much much better than those two namoonas!🤢
 always listen to your heart😃😳. Haan fatty 😲 for heaven's sake please keep this in mind😒 for the evil trio are already at work 😡 plotting to create a rift between the two of you😭.

If all this was not enough my poor fatty now leaves to face the wrath of "Hurricane Neha"🤣🤣🤣

Pata nahi kya karti hai bechaare Ramoo ka! But he will manaofy her with his "Daaarrrlllinggg"! You cant remain mad at Golu for long😆

Great update⭐️ thanks Zuby😳

Thank you & welcome😃😃😃😃

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Loved your update Chithooo...great to have such fun writers on our forum👏

Ohhh😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 thank you Neenzoo😛 i am glad you enjoyed it😳😃, i was hoping nobody would show me the door for always barging into Zuby's thread and writing epic analysis🤢 i am sure it annoys some people. They are bearing it for Zuby😆😆.
My fun writing (if u so call it😕😆) comes from people like Zuby😛 and Srush😛 who inspire me with their excellent narration😳😃 and actors like Ram😳 and Priya😳 who keep us glued to the screen with their performances. Clap
love
Viji (wondering who chithoo is 😕 my pseudonym😆 ...🤔my first step towards becoming a writer i guess🤣)
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Whirlwind Chithooo🤣 is here!😃😃😃 Welcome!

Avi baby😛 "whirlwind viji"😳 is worried about "Hurricane Neha"😲 which is about to hit daadi's "golu puthar"😔😆
hum aa gaye
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So glad this stupid misunderstand didnt last forever!

BTW I just love ur ud's. They are really fun to read.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting to see the updates peppered with words in tamil,,,,what a diverse group we are,,,I must say...am loving it...😃
spnmht thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx 4 da luvly written update ... wow! what an episode ... hope i get 2 watch it on saturday (rugby 4 dad and load shedding problems...) ...

RaYa rocks ...
👏⭐️
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

Avi baby😛 "whirlwind viji"😳 is worried about "Hurricane Neha"😲 which is about to hit daadi's "golu puthar"😔😆
hum aa gaye

Whirlwind Viji🤣 is more lethal than Hurricane Neha😉 This whirlwind comes on Monday and blasts us with her bubbliness and funny dialogues! No wonder we see flowers everywhere in the forum  blooming!😳
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mood.Chalo.Lets enjoy while their good mood lasts😉
bold: Oye yeh kya tha  itna humility kyon 😕 just say na "Thank you girls, I am a born writer"  😆😆😆 

Seriously Zubes😃 you are a gifted person to be able to write so beautifully and entertain people😳.
 Agree 100% ..You're a fab writer!