BALH Monday Dhamaka: Written Update 3 Oct 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by fuzzyface

This must be a record for BT the jasoos giri and misunderstanding is over ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Me too sat up in my couch,Faz when I saw Miss Marple following that creep.Here I was thinking aaj toh iski vaat! He is going to catch her snooping & frog march her straight to Bade Bhaiyya! And he'd go beserk screaming,'You too Brutus!"๐Ÿ˜† But yeh toh Jassosson ki  Naani nikli๐Ÿ‘

Thank god there was no body double this time, it was getting to a point where the body doubles were getting more airtime than the leads ๐Ÿ˜† BT really needs to do something abt this, in Bandini, RR used have a body double very often too. It's all about time management I guess, I mean if so many actors who act in different serials can be present for all their shows, surely they can work something out here too. For example the actor who plays Maharaj Dhananand in Chandragupta Maurya also acts in another show and both his shows are shots in two different cities, so I am just saying.๐Ÿ˜Š

So right Faz but you don't think Ekta cares what we think,do you?๐Ÿ˜• She has been very emphatic! Dont Like!Don't Watch๐Ÿ˜ณ See the TRPs & awards galore. That will amply satisfy her๐Ÿ˜ก BT is the not the kind to have attention to details unfortunately

Coming to our favourite couple PriAm, didn't Priya's nani predict that her granddaughter was going get crushed by Golu Ram ๐Ÿคฃ, so this was a sneak preview  for Priya ๐Ÿ˜† Ram didn't get up until she told him and he said 'Thoda Wssan Jayeda hai'๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.  Zuby it was like Kadhal sadugudu kane thodu thodu๐Ÿคฃ, let's  hope kacheri arambam for PriAm, waiting for Ram to sing Wannabe Chamak Chalo to Priya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Haye! kahaan roz roz aise girne milta hain humare Golu ko๐Ÿ˜† he might have thought behti ganga mein nahaalo๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ It was hilarious wahin pade rehkar "Kuch hua toh nahin na tumko Priya"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks for the update, loved it. 

Thanks for dropping by,Faz dear.Loved your analysis.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Zuby you are an amazing writer indeed...the way you describe and bring the episode to life is awesome...though I watched the episode at least 5 times, I read your update just for your flow of words and tongue in cheek comments...I know you dont update daily, but please make sure you update all the best episodes...you have a good fan following already madam๐Ÿ‘
I am so overwhelmed Neen dear๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for the lovely comments.Made my day๐Ÿ˜ณ I signed up for Monday so lets hope all good episodes are aired only on Monday
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thank you lovelies for your touching comments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Your compliments & encouragement means a lot to me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
But the episode was such ke a simple update too would have been really dhansoo. It had drama, romance, mystery milna, bichadna phir milna. dostic. evil, subterfuge, truth etc etc ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Pata nahi kya kha liya CVs ne over the weekend.They seem to be in a gracious mood.Chalo.Lets enjoy while their good mood lasts๐Ÿ˜‰
bold: Oye yeh kya tha  itna humility kyon ๐Ÿ˜• just say na "Thank you girls, I am a born writer"  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Seriously Zubes๐Ÿ˜ƒ you are a gifted person to be able to write so beautifully and entertain people๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Coming to our favourite couple PriAm, didn't Priya's nani predict that her granddaughter was going get crushed by Golu Ram ๐Ÿคฃ, so this was a sneak preview  for Priya ๐Ÿ˜† Ram didn't get up until she told him and he said 'Thoda Wssan Jayeda hai'๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.  Zuby it was like Kadhal sadugudu kane thodu thodu๐Ÿคฃ, let's  hope kacheri arambam for PriAm, waiting for Ram to sing Wannabe Chamak Chalo to Priya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃThanks for the update, loved it.  [/QUOTE]

This is surprise indeed...to find tamilians in this forum...terrific..what a small world...
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks for this wonderful update Zuby๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for the update
awesome update
& awesome episode

I am happy the CVs didnt take much time in getting the necklace back and also getting the 2 friends back together

& a treat of the day was Priam scene!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the update Zuby
Zuby i have edited my really lambaaa analysis ๐Ÿ˜† on page 3๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

Zuby i have edited my really lambaaa analysis ๐Ÿ˜† on page 3๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved your update Chithooo...great to have such fun writers on our forum๐Ÿ‘