Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update zuby... you add the emotions of all of us in it.. when we read we find that we feel it...
had to mention it was a blockbuster episode
polar bear fell on pippu🤣 

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you lovelies for your touching comments😳🤗🤗🤗 Your compliments & encouragement means a lot to me.😃😃😃😃
But the episode was such ke a simple update too would have been really dhansoo. It had drama, romance, mystery milna, bichadna phir milna. dostic. evil, subterfuge, truth etc etc 😆 😆😆Pata nahi kya kha liya CVs ne over the weekend.They seem to be in a gracious mood.Chalo.Lets enjoy while their good mood lasts😉
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

wah!! wht an update Zudy👏👏 love da title!! it was a fab episode👏 thnx 4 da update🤗 ur a brilliant writer i must say⭐️

Thanks Anu😳 But nothing like your VM dear😃
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetha_6

thanks for the wonderful update zuby..didnt expect this to get solved so soon but happy that it did and that vikram and ram are back..

hmm but looks like troubled times ahead for priya..

raya scene was a treat..as rightly said by you. u run out of adjectives to describe themost amazing couples on tele screen..

polar bear finally realized that he is a little overweight..so does that mean we get to see him reduce?i wonder

Welcome Preetha😊
Lovely episode but didn't like what Niharika was implying in the end😡 I hope it doesn't turn into a battle of wits betweeen the evil step mom & the poor bahu🥱
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Zuby! Awesome update, and awesome episode also. 👏
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

res 😛

i am here😃...padke aati hoon 

wondering why i am dancing😕...chumma🤣 just happy😊

Itni Madhosh na ban Baad-e-Sabaa Hosh mein Aaa!

Birthday khatam khatam🤣🤣🤣
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks zuby for the super duper update... Full marks to CV's and the directors.. Best episod till date and RaYa scene was sooo cute.. i have lost count of the number of times i've watched it 😍
fuzzyface thumbnail
This must be a record for BT the jasoos giri and misunderstanding is over 😲😆

Thank god there was no body double this time, it was getting to a point where the body doubles were getting more airtime than the leads 😆 BT really needs to do something abt this, in Bandini, RR used have a body double very often too. It's all about time management I guess, I mean if so many actors who act in different serials can be present for all their shows, surely they can work something out here too. For example the actor who plays Maharaj Dhananand in Chandragupta Maurya also acts in another show and both his shows are shots in two different cities, so I am just saying.😊

Coming to our favourite couple PriAm, didn't Priya's nani predict that her granddaughter was going get crushed by Golu Ram 🤣, so this was a sneak preview  for Priya 😆 Ram didn't get up until she told him and he said 'Thoda Wssan Jayeda hai'🤣🤣.  Zuby it was like Kadhal sadugudu kane thodu thodu🤣, let's  hope kacheri arambam for PriAm, waiting for Ram to sing Wannabe Chamak Chalo to Priya 🤣🤣🤣Thanks for the update, loved it.  Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Zuby Duby!😃

Well I've run out of adjectives to describe your updates...😃 Usually I read the updates and then decide to watch it...You didn't miss a single thing...Fantabulous written update! 👏.Before u throw stones at me😭 let me just tell u😃 u have aptly described the scenes perfectly

Wow! What a pyara sa lamba sa analysis!😃😃😃😃 Thank you sooo very much for taking the time😳

What an awesome episode  today's show turned out to be!I'm sure words would have just flowed while writing  ...because today was not the run of the mill  episode
  •  Priya's childlike glee catching Ram snoring was superb and the happiness on her face was worthwhile to watch!

True!👍🏼 Nothing short of a school yard bully😆 Mere pyaare se Golu ko pareshan karti rehti hain😳

• Priyaji apke nafrat for Golu is melting...pretty soon u are going to be floored by our Golu's charm

Woh toh Day One se floor ho gayi thi! Only realising it now. Remember on her first rokka time the way she was gazing at Ram with a feeling of loss.😍  & something not right? But when she was marrying Golu the only pain she was feeling was that she was leaving her family.I can't remember a time she was feeling uneasy about Ram. Aisi gayi unke ghar jaise ke barson se jaanti ho Ram ko😳

Shipra putting the blame on Priya...hallo 😕did u forget U are the Mom?😕 Why this fawning over Nuts madam?😡
  • Reality struck everyone in the Sharma household! When somebody does everything  without complaining they are taken for granted ...Grow up people u guys are all adults...take responsibility

I'd rather not comment.😡 Ayesha! What can I say? Feeling her sis's loss coz no one else to do the chores????😲😲😲😲 I'd have preferred her reflecting on Priya's thankless efforts to run their household & feel bad for not chipping in earlier when she was here.But that's too much to expect from the dumb bimbo🤢

Reporter Priya did a great job in presenting the evidence... their eyelock scene and the        
         brief  moments in the bed  just transported us into LA LA LAND
       Kya scene tha...it was like time froze in those brief magical moments...what power           packed          performance by RAYA

My heart did such a flip flop😍 There was one very raw attraction moment between them when they unabashedly gazed at one another😳 And Priya! My! I should have thought she'd be all embarassed & shy at being touched this way by a man!But no! She was enjoying Ram's discomfort & embarassment more😆
    The expressions of the shameless ghar ka chor trio especially when they were caught redhanded  was hilarious😆Poor cats caught stealing milk😡 Snowhite stepmom's  anger  is going to  burst at the seams Dreading the storms because now we have a scheming angry Stepmom who is going to create havoc in RAYA"S life
  • Good Klep Mammuji u realised that Priya is not Ghai but Sherni...U are in for more trouble Mammuji

Niharika is really bursting at the seams😆😆😆 Too much munching on Kaju & cookies I guess Rest No comments🤢

Golu's remorse and Priya's soothing remarks were so realistically acted ...Bholu would have wanted the earth to swallow him for doubting Viks and for puting his foot in the mouth
  • Loved Priya's dialogue that Dilki Baatein sunn na chaheye! 

Full marks,Avi👏 Very beautifully portrayed😳

Today's episode and written updates were out of this world!  Good Job Zuby!👏

"Bows" Thank You!

My comments in green!😳
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Itni Madhosh na ban Baad-e-Sabaa Hosh mein Aaa!

Birthday khatam khatam🤣🤣🤣

b day khatam😒... to kya😳...khushi kam nahi hui mera fatty😳 aur teri Pips☺️ ne mil ke 😃 dil garden garden kar diya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣