Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome episode. Good job by CVs.Thanks for updating.
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.. really a super episode..
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a wonderful update, will watch it
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res 😛

i am here😃...padke aati hoon 

wondering why i am dancing😕...chumma🤣 just happy😊

Edited:
OMG u r right Zuby 😛 CV's ko kya mila khane pe😆 they dished out a treat for us😳😳 and what a DELIGHT that was😛

It started and ended with Pips 😳 fondly looking at her golu 😛 😍 
Loved the way she admired her sleeping hubby baby☺️ he really looked so innocent and child like😛.

par it reminded me of a certain Patil Saab while sleeping😭😭😭 not only this scene but more, will tell u as it comes🥺

Continuing with Priya😳...yep the devil got into her yesterday😆 and simply loved the myriad expressions of - admiration, sympathy, guilt, triumph, satisfaction et al when she was recording the "Sleeping bear"😳 her sweet "kaan pakdoing" before recording and then the "devilish grin" on realising the consequence of her act👏.
Zuby u missed your Pips's cute and startled "Kaun hai"🤣 on golu's first kharaata😃

The sharma house in darkness😕 how symbolic😉 they were always in the dark when it came to knowing the value of Priya😭 and the CV's scored in this scene too😆 cluless idiots left in the dark😈😈 "Your Sweets" pulls out desi ghee laddus from daadi's almirah and stuffs in CV's mouth. Master stroke guys👍🏼 the Light (Pips) went from the Sharma household to throw light (literally😃) on the chors of the Kapoor Mansion .

Now here comes the right caption😃...wait will present pictorially😳

Love your description of the scene Zubes...sting operation and Tehelka reporter🤣 what a sense of accomplishment on Priya's face 😈 after humiliating "golu puthar"😆😆. Now golu stands defeated and begs her to delete the evidence 😲 par no😉 Pips is on a roll today😃 and vows to screen it publicly  and golu has no choice but to grab the phone and thudShocked ...the bear descends on the dainty nymph😆 WOW what a moment they shared 😍 until Priya realised her hand was hurting, badly twisted behind her crushed by a quintal 😆. And you are right the quintal refuses to budge but enquires if she is hurting😆 and she has to remind him that she would be fine once he is off her🤣 but let me tell you evil Pips was totally enjoying fatty's discomfort and was feigning pain each time he asked her to delete the video.😈😆
This would definitely be one scene that would be etched on our minds forever...PriAm's first "Close encounter"😆

Okie the daadi wala scene ...when she is bored she remembers her husband's haar😛...what happened to the naughty naughty daadi of the night before😆.

Finally Pips tactfully reveals the real chor to Ram 👏  -  sowwie  if i write more on this it would become longer than your update😕 and i would be pelted by your ardent fans and banned from the forum 🤣

Loved the civility of Vikram⭐️ in drawing his boundary and leaving the house after thanking Priya😳 instead of staying back to gloat over his victory. Again kudos to the CVs for such wonderful characterisation👏. Another baaji type dost😭

Lastly Priya follows hubby dearest and her heart goes out to him😳 and she says "papa kehten hain" 😛 (reminded me of Aai bolti hai) always listen to your heart😃😳. Haan fatty Shocked for heaven's sake please keep this in mind😒 for the evil trio are already at work 😡 plotting to create a rift between the two of you😭.

If all this was not enough my poor fatty now leaves to face the wrath of "Hurricane Neha"🤣🤣🤣

Great update⭐️ thanks Zuby😳

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Missed the episode thanks for ur update with ur lovely comments
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Zuby Duby!😃

Well I've run out of adjectives to describe your updates...😃 Usually I read the updates and then decide to watch it...You didn't miss a single thing...Fantabulous written update! 👏.Before u throw stones at me😭 let me just tell u😃 u have aptly described the scenes perfectly

What an awesome episode  today's show turned out to be!I'm sure words would have just flowed while writing  ...because today was not the run of the mill  episode
  •  Priya's childlike glee catching Ram snoring was superb and the happiness on her face was worthwhile to watch!
  • Priyaji apke nafrat for Golu is melting...pretty soon u are going to be floored by our Golu's charm
  • Shipra putting the blame on Priya...hallo 😕did u forget U are the Mom?😕 Why this fawning over Nuts madam?😡
  • Reality struck everyone in the Sharma household! When somebody does everything  without complaining they are taken for granted ...Grow up people u guys are all adults...take responsibility
  • Reporter Priya did a great job in presenting the evidence... their eyelock scene and the brief moments in the bed  just transported us into LA LA LAND
  • Kya scene tha...it was like time froze in those brief magical moments...what power packed performance by RAYA
  • The expressions of the shameless ghar ka chor trio especially when they were caught redhanded  was hilarious😆Poor cats caught stealing milk😡
  • Snowhite stepmom's  anger  is going to  burst at the seams
  • Dreading the storms because now we have a scheming angry Stepmom who is going to create havoc in RAYA"S life
  • Good Klep Mammuji u realised that Priya is not Ghai but Sherni...U are in for more trouble Mammuji
  • Golu's remorse and Priya's soothing remarks were so realistically acted ...Bholu would have wanted the earth to swallow him for doubting Viks and for puting his foot in the mouth
  • Loved Priya's dialogue that Dilki Baatein sunn na chaheye! 

Today's episode and written updates were out of this world!  Good Job Zuby!👏

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

res 😛

i am here😃...padke aati hoon 

wondering why i am dancing😕...chumma🤣 just happy😊

Whirlwind Chithooo🤣 is here!😃😃😃 Welcome!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the wonderful update ! ! !
Uff . . . Ram falling on Priya scene was . . .☺️
So happy that VIKRAM was proved innocent quickly . . .😃
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

Zuby...Beautiful beautiful update ...you are an awesome writer.

Thanks a tonnn
🤗

Zuby you are an amazing writer indeed...the way you describe and bring the episode to life is awesome...though I watched the episode at least 5 times, I read your update just for your flow of words and tongue in cheek comments...I know you dont update daily, but please make sure you update all the best episodes...you have a good fan following already madam👏
saisamanvi thumbnail
thanks zuby foe the awesome update...thanq so much